The Connection

Head Hancho

Secrets…I walked back up the stairs into my bedroom, and sat on my bed, looking at the fan swinging back and forth slowly. What could I possibly do that was so bad, what could’ve possibly happened? Gerard and Mikey both know something. I growled and fell back on it, closing my eyes letting a scream come out of my body,

“Its not fair you know!” I screamed at nobody, “Not to have all my memories! Give me a sign! If there is some big cosmic power out there, some head honcho with all the answers give me something! Don’t leave me here hanging! C’mon!” I waited in silence, just watching the fan go. The light was an orangey color, making the room warm and comfortable. I closed my eyes and put my arm over my eyes, trying to sleep.

They’re gonna clean up your looks, with all the lies in the books, to make a citizen out of you. Because they sleep with a gun, and keep an—. I reached over to my phone and picked up quickly,

“Hello.”

“Hey, do you remember me yet?” I took the phone from my cheek and looked at the number. Unlisted it said, I snorted,

“No, but apparently, you aren’t important enough to remember. Your labeled as unlisted in my phone.” The man laughed gently,

“Because you told me once, you could never list because if I ever left it would hurt so bad.”

“Wha—” I said sitting up slowly,

“I do want you to remember me, Syd. I love you so much, and it hurts me to have us go on like this, but I’m sure Bob is enjoying this.”

“What…what does Bob have with you and me?”

It was warm in his arms. We were lying somewhere cold, but in his arms it was perfect. His breath against my ear,

“Why don’t you just put my name in the phone, baby?”

“Because,” I started, chuckling, “Listing you would mean that you mean a certain way to me, and you emote so many different emotions in me, that it can’t be explained.”

“You are so weird.” He said, his lips moving down my neck, “But I love you.”

“And I you…” I moaned gently, then shifted, so I could look in his eyes, his amazing colored eyes.


I gasped gently then looked at the phone.

“Ah, ah, don’t say my name too loud. I’m a ghost remember, only here when nobody else can see me, but I will see you later okay? Dinner time.”

“But…” The phone went dead. I looked at the ceiling and shrugged, “Thank you big head honcho, but one question goes unresolved what would be better than I didn’t remember and that would be a secret that would be told if someone was drunk?” I rubbed my head and stood up walking out of my room. I rubbed my eyes and turned and opened them, falling back.
Bob stood there, with his arms crossed, and eyes closed.

“Who were you on the phone with, Syd?”

“Nobody,” I said slowly, getting up, “You’re scaring me.” His blue eyes snapped open and he turned so his body could face me,

“I’m scaring you? Me? What are you talking about! You’re the one screaming in your room, talking to people, and what secret.”

“How did you hear me?’

“You talk too loud.” Bob answered simply, waving his hand. He walked over to me, and put his hands on my shoulders and then sighed, “I should’ve done this a long time ago.” He brought me in close and kissed me on my lips. I opened my eyes wide and shook my head, pushing him off. He was stronger than me…so much…

I looked at Mikey and sighed deeply, shaking my head.

“What’s the matter, Syd?”

“It happened…I don’t know how, but it did, and I don’t know what too do.” I said to him, pacing back and forth. He sat me down and looked at me with the eyes that said something and I nodded. Mikey’s face went huge,

“What! I thought—”

“We did…but something happened!” I screamed, standing back up, “I think I’m—”

“Don’t even think about doing that.” He said, rubbing his eyes, “Maybe you should tell him.”

“No! That’s a bad idea.”

“Well what do you think we should do?”

“I don’t know Mikey…I don’t know.”


Bob was off of me, and blinking,

“Syd…are you okay?”

“Yeah…yeah…” The door opened, and bounded down the stairs hopping to the head honcho it was Mikey. Bob was close behind and asking to many questions to keep it. I looked at the person walking in and it wasn’t Mikey…no…it was him.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHHHHH!!! I'm back guy! With a sweet new chappy of The Connetion....read and review and you'll def. get more now that I know where this wacky train is headed too!