Kill All Your Friends

Chapter 1

*Gerard's P.O.V*

I chugged a bottle of beer. It taste so damn good. Ive always been a man to keep his promises. I'm 22 right now. I live in New Jersey. I have 4 wonderful friends. Or at least I think they're friends. They've all done something to me, that made my life more miserable than it is. Ive always been a man of my word. So its time to keep my promise. I swore revenge didn't I? "Three Cheers For sweet Fucking Revenge"

*FLASHBACK*

"WHAT THE HELL! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? I'M YOUR FRIEND, YOUR MY BROTHER! "

"Gerard, Calm down." Mikey said calmly

"HOW THE FUCK CAN I CALM DOWN!"

"Gerard.... I-I'm so s-sorry " Frank whispered

"I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME! i LOVED YOU. AND NOW YOU GO OFF FUCKING MY.. B-BROTHER?!?" Gerard yelled

"Well you know what I was tired of you going off to the Bar to get wasted . and you expect me to deal with it! you come home and you would.. do stuff to me. and I would deal with it! I would always pick you up and put you to bed. I would look after you! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M SICK OF IT! " Frank yelled

I looked at my brother

'Gerard you don't deserve him" Mikey said sternly

"I-I c-cant believe y-you just said t-that" I managed to say

Tears were pouring out of my eyes like rivers.

"your not my brother anymore.. and you! "

I pointed at Frank who was quietly sobbing in the bed.

"I HATE you"

"I swear you will pay. You WILL pay for this. and I AM a man who keeps his promises

Frank sobbed louder. Mikey rubs his back and whispered some words to calm him down.

I left Our or.. Well I'm not staying there anymore. i left "Frank's" apartment

and left to the bar to chug some beers.

*END FLASHBACK*

I fianally forgave Frank and Mikey, and everyone else who made my life more of a living hell. I don't know why. Maybe cause they wont suspect whats coming to them.

I looked at my sketchbook to see what Ive drawn. I gasped when i saw what I drew. It was Mikey and Frank on the floor in a puddle of blood. And in the corner was a man in a black suit. It was.. Me. a table was beside him. With knifes, guns, and other objects that looked like what you would see in the movie Saw.

I smirked.

I picked up my notebook and looked at the list.

Frank Iero
Mikey Way
Ray Toro
Bob Bryar

these are the people's lives that would come to an end

I stared at the last name. no, not bob bryar.

(A/N i didn't show the last name . Cause well you'll find out later. =] back to the story)

I sighed, It HAD to be done. Revenge, is such a beautiful word...

________________________________________________________

(A/N Well i hope you like it. I'll TRY to update alot. If you like it please comment.
It makes me happy. and it'll make me right more chapters and alot longer.Tell me what you think about it. I wont be updating on Saturdays and on sundays cause my parents take me grocerry shopping on sunday and on saturday i spend time with my family all day. So im not home much on saturdays and on sundays so i wont be able to update on those days.Thanks!)