Kill All Your Friends

Chapter 10

Mikey's P.O.V

I woke up. I guess i fell asleep? i dunno. i looked around no one was home. I stopped. I remembered. bob was dead. I began to sob.

Shit! I forgot . Ray... loved Bob. He's not gonna take it too well.

Ray and Frank walked in a while later. Frank was holding Ray. While Ray cried on Frank's shoulder.

"we found him" Frank said quietly

I gasped.

Ray cried harder

"I WANT TO BE WITH HIM!" Ray yelled. He ran towards the bathroom. Frank and I followed.

Ray ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

We stooped and began to bang on the door. "RAY! OPEN THE DOOR! NOW!" frank yelled

Ray's P.O.V

I ran and locked myself in the bathroom. Mikey and Frank were banging on the door yelling for me to open up.

I want to be with Bob. I love him so much.

I shoved my hand in one of the drawers. I moved my hand around looking for something. I felt something Sharp on my finger... bingo. I found it. I pulled out the razor.

and began o slice it quickly across my wrist. I whimpered. It was so painful.

I cut several times on one wrist. and several times on the other. I wailed. It hurt so much.

"I'm be there with you in a while bob..."

I felt lightheaded. I I kept on slicing and slicing. till i couldn't feel my arms. and collapsed.
And everything went black.

Frank's P.O.V

we heard a wail. We slammed out bodies against the door over and over. It wouldn't budge. We heard a thud.

"OH GOD! RAY!"

we continued to bang on the door. It wouldn't open. We continued and continued. Mikey ran . He came back with a hatchet. He began to chop down the door. until there was a hole big enough for Mikey to stick his hand inside and unlock it.

I glanced inside the hold. I gasped. Ray was on the floor. in a big puddle of blood.

"RAY! NO!" I yelled

Mikey shoved his hand int he small hole and unlocked the door.

We pushed the door open. It was too late. Ray was cold . Mikey checked his pulse. he looked at me. and began to cry.

"NO! NOT HIM TOO! PLEASE NOT HIM! HE CANT BE DEAD. FIRST BOB NOW RAY! he yelled.

"we were t-too late" Mikey whispered

I banged my fists on the tiled wall.

"Mikey call 911"

he nodded slowly.

I looked at Ray.

"Not you. not you too." I whispered.

"NOT YOU TOO! YOU CANT BE GONE!"

I collapsed on the floor and cried. and cried until I heard sirens. I held Mikey and he held
me...

"This cant be happening" I whispered.

They put him in a bag and took him away.

We cleaned up the blood. Mikey threw up. I told him to shit down. and that I'll do it. I looked in the toilet. There was a small folded piece of paper. That said

From Ray

I quickly took it out. and began to read. the paper was soggy and the in was smudged. But i could read what it said

I want to be buried next to Bob.
I'll miss you guys.
XoXo Ray


Mikey came up behind me and read the letter.

"We'll miss you too ray..."