Kill All Your Friends

Chapter 11

in the next few chapters i wanna put some boysex. if you guys want

but i know some people don't really like reading it. and want to enjoy a regular mcr fanfic.
so do you guys want it?

if you do, put "add frerard!"and i will. if you guys don't want it just put no thanks. idk its your choice. you guys are the readers.
_____________________________________________________________________
Gerard's P.O.V

I glanced at my list. Next will be Ray Toro. I cant believe he did that. what am I talking about? I'll tell you.3 years ago. He made my sister Beth commit suicide.

[A/N yea i know Gerard does not have a sister named Beth but hey, its ficiton remember?]

I loved Beth. She was 2 years older than me. and I looked up to her more than Mikey. Ray asked her out one day. I was happy that my best friend and Beth were going out. and Beth looked so happy!

They were together for 3 months.She started coming home slightly disappointed. She wouldn't tell me why though.

5 months in the relationship. she came home crying with bruises on her face

She ran to me . And started crying into my shoulder

I asked her what happened.

She told me that after 3 months together. Ray started asking her to pay for everything. Even a new guitar for Ray. She didn't mind until she was broke. her credit cards were maxxed out. she was broke with nothing. no money. NOTHING.

When Ray found out she had no money. He began to call her pathetic and began to slap her and treat her like shit.

5 months into the relationship. They did "it". It was Beth's first time. After they were done. Ray said that it was the worst fuck he ever had. and told her no one would ever hire her if she was a prostitute. He began to hit her until she passed out.

She woke up came over to at that time our parents house. and told me everything I just told you.
I left to the store to get some tampons which Beth asked me to get for her. I was about to say no.

But since she was having a shitty day I went anyway.

when i came back home. There were an empty pill bottle. she and her throat was sliced open. there was a note that. said

"I love you Ray

He caused that. He made Beth's life so miserable she killed herself.

and the worst part is... he never said sorry, and he never went to the funeral
_________________________________________________________________
comments make me happy.
still thinking about writing frerard.
I'm not good at it and it isn't my favorite thing to do.
comments make me happy
and Gerard still doesn't know Ray is dead
lotta people suicidal in this story eh?