Kill All Your Friends

Chapter 12

Gerard's P.O.V

oh i just cant wait till I get my revenge on Ray. It will be very painful. He's gonna wish he was dead. And his wish would come true.

I grabbed my notebook and began to randomly draw stuff. I didn't notice what i was drawing until i finished.

I gasped

I drew Frank.. I.DREW.FRANK ... I drew Frank-fucking-Iero. this cant be right. I always drew Frank back when we were together and I loved him...No. this cant be right.I don't love him

"I DON'T LOVE YOU!"

No no no no no. i began to get frustrated. My mind said no, but my heart said yes. ah that sounded cheesy

Fuck yea it did...

oh great your back. don't you ever go away?

i cant cause I'm you dumb ass

......

I WIN!

at what?

I dunno

"Dumb ass" I muttered under my breath.

I stared at my drawing again. I grimaced and chucked my notebook at the wall.

I sighed. Grabbed a beer from the fridge. and sat down and watched "Aqua Teen Hunger force"

I scoffed. "For fucks sake this is bullshit. the break fest monkey is way better....heehee I said Way."

girly

"Fuck you"

Actually we cant cos' I'm you so that means if you want to fuck me... you have to... jerk off?"

hm smart.

I finished my beer and walked outside. I climbed into my shitty van that was supposed to be used for a band. Mikey came up with an awesome name. hmm what was it called again?
errrr. My Romantic Romance? My chemical love? MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! there we go. that's the name.

But too bad. We weren't gonna become famous anyways...

Ya couldve tried

Shut up.

i sat in the drivers seat. and began to think. This van always made me think. Frank and I did it for the first time in this special van.

I shoulda burned this thing down. but I couldn't. I didn't want to. but then i did want to.

I thought of a way to kill Ray

"oh oh! first I cut off his precious Fro. and then i'll...i'll...THIS IS PERFECT!"
_______________________________________________________________________
Yea i know. HIS FRO!!!!!
Comments make me happy.
oh and the little bit of frerard will be added later.
just a little though. no kinky stuff.
=]