Kill All Your Friends

Chapter 21

Filler...Damn -__- my mind is empty at the moment
_______________________________________________________________________

Gerard's P.O.V

I continued to glare at Bert. I had been staring at him for about 45 minutes straight. Just giving him a mean stare. He looked nervous. He should be. I wasn't ready to get my revenge on them yet.

Why did Mikey burst into my house all of a sudden. and why on earth did Bert have to wash that damn Fro. But you have to admit. That fro is pretty fucking awesome.

"can I go now. I see you've made your point that your mad at me by staring at me. and now I really have to go to the bathroom"

I glared at him showing him that I didnt give a fuck

"...Please?"

I finally gave in. "Fine go " I growled at him

"Jesus I said I was sorry" he mumbled before he left

I got tired of just sitting there and left to check on Frank and Mikey. We were at Bert's house at the moment. It was on the other side of town. He had a pretty huge basement too.

I walked down the stairs into the basement once I was there I hid in the shadows .

I saw Frank look around frantically

I finally stepped out

"Hello Frankie" I said with a smirk. He began to cry already. "Pathetic" I growled at him

"w-why?" frank said quietly

"Are you serious ? You don't even know why your here? Frank you slept with my brother. you cheated on me! you know I'm sensitive when it comes to love!

"You always went out to drink party with Friends and you never treated me right. All you ever wanted was sex, sex, and sex! And you know what. When I slept with your brother. It felt so damn good!"

That was it. He said to much. I struck him access his face. Hard. I grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled it near my face. He was whimpering at the moment.

"Dont.You.Ever.Talk.To.Me.Like.That.Ever.Again" I said through gritted teeth

I clenched my fist so I would be pulling his hair. He yelped in pain.

"Where am I" someone asked

"Mikey!" Frank yelled out

oh great now another one to explain why their here
_______________________________________________________________________
kinda short. My brother wants to computer. Damn you brother!
yea he's reading this. comments make me happy
X]