Kill All Your Friends

Chapter 25

I might as well end this story already so. This is the last chapter. Yea. Allot of dead people.
_______________________________________________________________________
Bert's P.O.V

I glanced at the two dead corpses. They were starting to smell. Frank Iero and Mikey way were both dead. I jogged up the stairs to the bathroom. Tears ran down my face. Gerard. My best friend was gone.

Sure there's Jeph and Quin. But Gerard was amazing. Well I cant just stay here and let my self get caught by the police .

I glanced at Gerard once more and closed the bathroom door. It was what he wanted. But i honestly thought all this revenge was driving Gerard Crazy. I gabbed a backpack full of clothes and walked out of my house. Actually not anymore. I'm leaving this place.

I walked down the sidewalk with my had down. This was all too depressing.

I crossed the street. I kept my head down and just walked.

"HONK SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH"

I looked up and saw a van coming my way. All I thought was "Fuck" I closed my eyes as it all went black.

***Third Persons P.O.V***

The van slammed into Bert McCracken. He died instantly. the police arrived. One of the neighbors complained abut a gunshot. the police raided the house. and came out with three body bags. "What a shame killed his Ex and his brother. then killed himself" the police muttered.

THE END

_______________________________________________________________________
I dunno. I think that was a shitty ending. But had no idea how to end it any other way. Thanks for reading.
comments are appreciated.
I have another story called Stand Up Fucking Tall it would be awesome if you checked it out.

XoXo Kat