Kill All Your Friends

Chapter 5

( A/N the killing wont start until later. Right now I'm putting in why Gerard's gonna kill. Oh, and I wont be updating on Saturday's and on Sunday's cause I'm gone all day with my parents. and i wont be home.)

P.S Happy MCR Day! =]

Frank's P.O.V

Mikey came home crying...It made me sad...and angry.Mikey explained everything to me. I felt like walking up to Gerard and slapping him in the face. Mikey was now asleep on my shoulder.I rocked him back and forth until he calmed down. He looked so adorable when he slept.

Gah! the phone rang. SHUT UP! It's gonna Wake up Mik--

"Answer the phone" he managed to mumble.

Dammit he woke up! I kinda wanted to watch him sleep for a while! I felt Mikey move around and grab the phone .Whoops i forgot about that.

"MMMello" he said. He was half asleep and was slurring his words. Hehe how cute!

"OK we'll be there. what time? 5:00? alright. Kay bye" he put the phone down

"who was that?" I asked

"It was Bob, He asked if we can over to his house and just hang out. Just me , you, Ray, and Bob. Wanna go?" he asked

I nodded. It haven't Poked Ray's Fro ina while. "ahahahahahaha" I burst out laughing.

"......" Mikey just stared at me, "Are you OK?" he asked.

"yea i just...yea"

The phone rang again. Mikey answered it again.

"Hello? oh...Hey. It's OK...I know I know. Just a mood swing. It's OK. I know your sorry. don't feel bad...OK ... you wanna go to Bob's house? 5:00... yea OK I'll see you there. OK Bye "
Mikey hung up the phone.

"who was that?" I asked.

"It was Gerard. He said he was sorry, and I invited him to Bob's House."

"Oh..OK. "

"lets go to Bob's house already"

"Alright" Mikey replied. I quickly pecked him on the lips and we left to the car.

_____________________________________________________________________

(A/N comment's make me happy. =]. like I said. I'm kinda need to show WHY Gerard wants to kill them. Cause I cant just make Gerard kill people without explanations right?
oh, and Chapter 4 was kinda the same as Chapter 3. I did this so it can show Mikey's p.O.v and what happened in the Flashback.)