Kill All Your Friends

Chapter 6

( A/N I re-did Chapter 6. Well only the last part. The rest is the same. I thought the way Gerard was going to kill Bob is ridiculous. Seriously. So. Ive been studying. I hope this is way better. Than a microwave falling on Bob's head -__-

Gerard's P.O.V

I put the phone down, I called up Mikey to ask him to "forgive me". I'm such a great liar. He forgave me , and invited me to Bob's house. I might as well destroy him a little before his days come to an end.

I changed into some worn out jeans and pulled on a black misfits shirt. Nice.

Before I left I stood in front of the mirror and practiced my fake smile

I tried looking surprised. As if my mum told me she wont force me too go to school.

no, too happy, they'll suspect something

i put on an emotionless look. As if i didn't want to talk, just think.

nah, Mikey will suspect something is bugging me.

i smiled a big smile. with my cheeks big and a tight lipped smile. But then, Ive never smiled like that. Ive always hated my cheeks.

never smiled like that.

i put on a random smile.

nah too happy

i put on a a look that i always used. that meant "Touch me and I'll rip off your balls. "

Perfect.

I walked out and climbed into my car.

Mikey's P.O.V

We got to Bob's house. FINALLY. Frank just had to stop at a liqueur store and get skittles.
Frank + skittles= disaster!

We barged in. Bob doesn't mind, we've been friends since forever.

"Hiya bob! "

Hey Mikes" he replied with a smile

"oh I um invited Gerard over, Is that OK?"

His face fell, then he smiled. Every since Gerard asked Bob to bail him out. They haven't acted the same when they were around each other. Bob and Gerard would never tell me why.

"Sure Mikey"

Right at that moment Gerard barged in and....Smiled? or was it a smirk?

"hi guys" he said still smiling.

"Haven't seen you in a while" Bob said

"Ive been doing..things" Gerard replied

Gerard walked over to the fridge and pulled out a beer

"Great he's gonna go psycho" Bob whispered.

I sighed

Gerard P.O.V

I was about to put Rat poison in Bob's food. But hey if your going to kill someone you might as well enjoy it. Hmmm I have to make it look like an accident.

It's going to be difficult since Mikey and the rest are here. Garage??? No. An alley. Yea That's gonna work out. Hmm I looked at the three cans of beer in the fridge. I quickly chugged them. Hm a little tipsy.

"Ummm BOB! YOU RAN OUTA BEER! COME WITH ME TO GO GET SOME!...NOW DAMMIT!"

Bob entered the kitchen. "Why don't you go?" he asked.

"well first I don't wanna get but raped by some random guy. If I ever wanna get Butt raped. I wanna it to be pleas--"

Bob interrupted me " Ah! no i don't wanna know!"

"so you coming?"

"Gah! fine! just don't talk about you getting butt-raped!

Hmmm Maybe I should forget about killing Bob. I mean he's a good guy. and He's really nice... Maybe I should just scratch his car or something

You, Gerard Arthur Way, are PATHETIC! You gotta kill him! he made you life miserable!

It wasn't that bad. I mean, all he did was not bail me out. Don't you think that's a lame excuse to kill?

Pathetic. you said your man of your word! You LIAR! LIAR LIAR BURN IN HELL!

"FINE FOR FUCKS SAKE! I'LL DO IT!"

"Wha? Do what Gerard?" Mikey asked

aw crap i said that out loud.

Kill...Kill him...Its whats best for everyone. Or do you want him to continue ditching you every time you need help?

For some reason I just snapped. OK I'm gonna kill him. But there was part of me that didn't want to. There were weird things going on in my head. I was nice, then i was violent. It was freaking me out

"'Come on Bob we need Beer"

"Isn't it dangerous?" Bob asked.

"Hm no, not if you have me around"

"Right he said" Putting a shoulder around me.

"You know, your a good guy. I'm sorry I ditched you that time you were caught drinking and driving. i shouldn't have left you...and I'm sorry for that" bob said

I felt butterflies in my stomach. Damn I cant kill him now...

DON'T LET THE GOOD SIDE TAKE OVER!SORRY DOESN'T FIX ANYTHING!

your right! No more distractions. For fucks sake. I'm going crazy.

"There's a liquor store 3 blocks away. But we have to watch out. We don't want to run into any Alleys. Something back might happen. and we don't want that. Do we now Bob?" i said with a smirk. It was scaring me how I can quickly switch moods.

We yelled Good bye to the others and left.

__________________________________________________________________
Not really a cliffhanger. But I'll write the next chapter 2marrow. I have to go buy a small grill with my dad. Maybe I'll update again today. This wasn't really an update it was a Re-Do.