Kill All Your Friends

Chapter 7

( A/N Yay! Bob's P.O.V )

Bob' P.O.V

I'm glad Gerard isn't mad at me anymore. What I did to him was kinda harsh. I shouldn't have ditched my friend. At least he forgave me. We were walking down the street. It was dark, and it was dangerous. I flinched every time we passed an ally. Allot of murders always happen in Ally's. It sucks. Thy are always brutal, Gory, and ....Ew.

For some odd reason Gerard keeps on walking behind me if i slow down, to let him catch up to me, he goes slower. its so weird...

We were about to walk past a Big ally. It was dark and I was scared. I, Bob Bryar am afraid. I wanted to be near Gerard.

"Hey Ger--" someone grabbed me! They had they're arms around my neck and it was getting hard to breathe. Where is Gerard! I was dragged deeper into the Ally. Oh great now I'm gonna die...

Gerard's P.O.V

I kept my distance away from Bob. He kept looking back to see if I was there. We were about to pass a big ally.

"Hey Ger--" he started, but i interrupted.

I have to do it NOW. I grabbed him from behind. My arms around his neck so he could only breathe a little. and so he couldn't scream.

"Help me Gee" he managed to whisper.

I chuckled. How could he not see it was me. oh yea , right, it was dark

I got a small roll of duck tape from my pocket from my hoodie and taped his mouth shut.

he squirmed and thrashed. until he finally stopped. Tears were rolling down his face. I stepped out of the shadow. He gasped.

"Merarshed" he tried to say. Why would someone try to talk if they had they're mouth taped shut...

I looked around. they're were crates, pipes, rope, a hammer, and a dumpster. Nice.

I grabbed the rope and tied him up. It wasn't easy. He wouldn't stop squirming. it took me a while until i finally kicked him ...you know where.

He whimpered. He was sobbing by now.

"you are pathetic. Tough ol' Bo Bryar. did you seriously think you were gonna get away with it? that you were going to betray me, and think nothing was going to happen to you?

He whimpered again.

I grabbed the pipe. I looked at it, and without warning slammed it against his cheek. I wasn't going to kill him, yet. I wanted to have fun first.

"ARGGGGGGGGGGG" he murmured.

His soft pale cheek was turning red.

I grabbed a fistful of his blond hair and brought it close to my face

"Revenge is beautiful word isn't it"

I felt guilty..I tried to hold back tears but I couldn't.

He stared at me . His beautiful Blue eyes filled with tears.

"I have to get this over with. No more fun"

I kissed on his forehead and stroked his hair for a while. He glared at me.I stopped and began to slam the pipe on his head, stomach, and legs.

I began to sing out loud so I couldn't hear his muffled sceams.

Well you can hide a lot about yourself,
But honey, what're you gonna do?
And you can sleep in a coffin,
But the past ain't through with you.


'Cause we are all a bunch of liars.
Tell me, baby, who do you wanna be?
And we are all about to sell it,
'Cause it's tragic with a capital T.
Let it be, Let it be, Let it be!


'Cause we all wanna party when the funeral ends.
And we all get together when we bury our friends.
It's been eight bitter years since I've been seeing your face.
And you're walking away, and I will die in this place.


He stopped screaming. His soft beautiful face, was covered in blood. His blue eyes were hidden by his puffy red eyes. he was gone

"I hope you burn in hell..." i whispered

Make it look like an accident you idiot

Right. I threw the bloody pipe in the dumpster. I took a deep breath. and ran back to the house. when I was in front of Bob's house. I stopped gasped. and paused. Okay pretend like someone mugged him. and you were set free. OK come one your a good actor .You were in Peter Pan.

I saw the blood on hands and smeared it on my face. I punched my face a few times. so bruises could show. I began to pretend to cry. and slammed my fists on the door. I hope they'll believe my story. They will...

1 down, 3 more to go...
_____________________________________________________________________

(A/N. damn I had to kill bob. Well I hoped you liked it. i just found out I'll be going to Yosemite National Park. August 17- the 20Th. so I wont be updating those days. comments make me happy.