Life's a Bitch, But Love is Hell

Sozin's Comet Pt. 3 - Into the Inferno

You looked back at the comet and watched it saw through the sky.

You were flying over the Fire Nation when you saw Azula was about to be crowned Fire Lord. You all landed on the floor, “Sorry but your not going to become Fire Lord today.” Zuko jumped off Appa as you stood up, “I am,” Zuko glared.

Azula laughed. “Your hilarious!” she smirked, “And your going down!” Katara snapped as you two stepped besides Zuko.

Azula was just about to be crowned, “Wait, if you want to be Fire Lord, fine. Let’s settle this, just you and me, brother, the showdown that was always meant to be, Agni Kai!” Azula smirked, “Your on,” Zuko growled, you and Katara looked at him shocked, “Zuko… you know she’s playing us… she can’t take us all so is splitting us up.” You whispered, “I know, but I can take her this time,” Zuko replied, “but even you admitted to your uncle that you would need help facing Azula,” Katara said, “There’s something off about her, I can’t explain it but she’s slipping, and this way no one else has to get hurt,” Zuko looked at you both, you and Katara nodded.

They both stood up from their points, “I’m sorry it has to end this way brother,” Azula smirked and dropped her cloak on the floor, “No your not,” Zuko replied, as she readied to fight.

It began; the blue and red flames hit each other in the middle, spilling into the air as they battled. You and Katara stood a distance away so you weren’t hit, they were fighting like never before, though Azula was losing it a bit.

Azula fell to the floor, and pulled herself up, “No lightning today? What’s the matter? Afraid I’ll redirect it?” Zuko taunted Azula. You and Katara ran out behind Zuko, you kept Katara behind you just in case any fire came in your direction. “I’ll show you lightning!” Azula smirked and started to generate it within her as the bolts and shocks surrounded her.

She attacked, but it was aimed at you and Katara, Zuko saw this and jumped in the way of the strike, “No!” he yelled, “Zuko!” you cried as he taken the hit and fell to the floor, tears erupted in your eyes as he lay back on the floor, “Zuko!” you and Katara ran towards him.

A fire blast appeared between you both, Azula laughed manically. “Katara…” you said, “Yes?” she asked, “Take care of Zuko… this is now personal…” you glared as Azula as she ran at you.

You both sent fire attacks as they clashed, your purple flames against her blue. You both struck at each other moving closer and closer until it came into hand to hand.

You both put each other in a lock, “You won’t stand a chance against me!” Azula smirked, “your wrong… I am more powerful then you!” you snapped and pushed her back, “This is from me!” you punched her in the jaw, “This is from Kara… my father… my mother… my brother!” you punched her each time. “This is for hurting Zuko!” you gave her an upper cut.

Azula fell back on the floor and looked up at you, “If you hurt any of my family, friends or my boyfriend… you deal with my wrath… and Azula, let me tell you now. It’s not very nice.” You growled and went to kick her but she jumped back and stood up.

“Let’s see how strong your wrath is then,” Azula smirked and created lightning, you didn’t know properly how to redirect it so you settled with a wave of water defending yourself.

Katara started to heal Zuko as Azula looked over to them as she jumped on a roof. You ran in front and sent a huge wave of water towards Azula knocking her off the roof. “Katara get Zuko out of here!” you yelled, “Right!” Katara lifted up Zuko and carried him off, “Zu-Zu you don’t look so good!” Azula laughed as she sent another attack at you. You blocked it as another counter was sent behind it, you rolled out of the way and pushed up a wave of water to freeze Azula but she dodged and landed in front of you.

Azula laughed and looked at you, her stance was off, ridged, irregular. You knew this would be over soon, “Your brother… Shen,” Azula spoke, you glared at her, “What have you done with him?” you asked, “Well… I guess he’s holding his last breath back on the Boiling Rock, for all I know he’s dead.” Azula laughed, “Liar!” you yelled and sent a huge blast of fire towards her, she deflected it and sent it into the wall.

“He’d hoped you’d come for him again, but when you didn’t he gave up… he said he hated you.” Azula smirked, “Stop lying to me!” you yelled and sent a gush of water towards Azula as she blasted lightning through it.

You glared at her with tears in your eyes, “You don’t know my brother, he’s strong, brave, and he loves me like I love him! He’d never hurt me!” you screamed, Azula flew at you, you spun out of the way and shot an attack from behind her, Azula looked back at you and smirked.

Azula sent a few attacks at you, you blocked and sent a counter attack from behind here where the water was and froze her legs to the ground. Azula glared at you, as you took a fighting stance.

Azula broke the ice and flew at you once more. You ran back under the building and saw water under the caged ground. Azula sent more attacks at you; you ran around all the pillars and grabbed some chains off the side. You ran back to the caged ground as Azula sent an attack towards you making you fall forward on the ground.

Azula laughed manically as you lifted yourself up slowly, “Is this your so called wrath… it’s not as much as I’d expected, I was hoping for more of a challenge,” Azula smirked, she walked around to your side and kicked you in the gut then stood on your throat. “Say hello to your brother for me,” Azula smirked as you glared up at her.

“How about we bring back an old scar also… just for old times,” Azula laughed and sent a fire blast towards your left shoulder. You screamed out in pain as she laughed and stomped on your stomach, “Your nothing, just a weak scared little girl with no family… no friends… I bet Zu-Zu doesn’t even love you… you don’t deserve anyone or anything…” Azula growled, you coughed as she kicked you over again.

“Your… the one who doesn’t deserve anyone…” you rolled away and pushed yourself upright, “you’re the weak one… look at you,” you started, “your so insecure you’ve banished everyone including the only people who would actually be your friends… you’re the scared little girl with no family… your father doesn’t care about you, he just wants to destroy the world… he has a one track mind… I know the truth hurts… I should warn you, but I’m not afraid to kill you,” you snarled, “Then go on… kill me!” Azula yelled as you both started to fight again.

You made your way close enough to her to get into hand to hand again as you used the chains to grab her hands and bind her wrists. You then flipped over the head and tied her hands to the ground.

You pulled it tight as Azula struggled to get free. You moved away from her weak in the knees as Katara finished treating Zuko. You looked back at Azula as she glared at you.

You held your shoulder again and fell on your knees.

“Xia!” Zuko made his way over to you as fast as he could with his wound. He knelt down as you rested your head on his shoulder, “Glad your okay,” you said, “I should be saying the same thing to you,” Zuko said, you looked up at him and smiled.

Azula screamed and started blowing fire all around her as she fell back and started crying.

“Let me look at your wound,” Katara said, “Sure…” you moved the straps of your top out of the way as she wrapped her hands in water and started to heal your wound, you winced as she started to heal as much as she could.

You three had upheld your end of the bargain, now it was Sokka, Suki and Toph’s turn.

And it was up to Aang to defeat the Fire Lord.