Life's a Bitch, But Love is Hell

Final

The war was won!

You were in the Fire Nation palace as you walked into where Zuko was as he put a jacket on, you smiled and walked over behind as he needed help with it, “Let me help,” you kissed his cheek. Zuko smiled at you. You helped him put the other sleeve on as he smiled at you, Zuko lifted your chin after you tied it up and kissed you sweetly. You wrapped your arms around his neck until he pulled away, “From now on, everything is going to be great,” you smiled, “Yep,” Zuko kissed your forehead as you heard footsteps behind you.

You heard a cough as you looked back towards the doorway, you saw your brother in full Fire Nation commander uniform, “Shen!” you smiled and looked at Zuko, he nodded at you with a smile as you ran over to your brother and gave him a hug.

“Jackie!” Shen smiled as you jumped at him, you cried out a little because of your shoulder and Shen was shocked, “Sorry… I’ve burnt my shoulder…” you smiled sheepishly, “Then mind the wound,” Shen smiled, “I don’t care, just give me a hug,” you smiled and gave him a bear hug even though your shoulder was searing with pain. “I’m so glad your okay,” you smiled, “I’m glad your okay,” Shen smiled at you.

Later on you met the others out front of the palace and ran towards Sokka and Katara as they were with their dad. “Sokka, Katara!” you smiled, “Xia! How are you?” Katara smiled, “Better…” you smiled and held your shoulder, “A-A-Are you in a… d-d-dress?” Sokka asked, “Yes… why?” you folded your arms. Yes, you were wearing the tradition Fire Nation dress. “Your… a tomboy… why?” Sokka asked, “Well I like to act girlie girl every now and again, and as girlfriend to the soon Fire Lord Zuko, I have to dress nice… though I may still wear trousers underneath…” you smirked and lifted your dress to show the black leggings.

The gong sounded as you all stood at the front, Zuko and Aang walked forward as you all cheered, “Please, the real hero, is the Avatar,” Zuko motioned his hand backwards as Aang walked forward. You all cheered as he stopped and looked over everyone.

“Today, this war is finally over! I promised my uncle and my soon to be wife that I would restore the honor of the Fire Nation!” Zuko said, you were shocked, ‘soon to be wife?’, you blinked and held your head, “And I will, the road ahead of us is challenging, a hundred years of fighting has left the world scarred and divided, but with the Avatars help, we can get it back on the right path, and begin a new era of love and peace,” Zuko smiled as he knelt down on the ground.

A priest walked up behind Zuko, “All hail Fire Lord Zuko!” the priest crowned him. You cheered from the crowd as Zuko looked towards you and smiled.

Later that day you were waiting for Zuko to return from some duty he said he had to take care of. You were wearing a light gown; under it were only your underwear. You heard the door open as you saw Zuko. You smiled at him and sat down on the chair in front of the bed, “So…” you said as Zuko walked over to you, “So… what?” Zuko asked, you stood up with a confused smile on your face, “Soon to be wife?” you asked, Zuko looked shocked, his cheeks turned red as he smiled sheepishly. “Yes… if you accept?” Zuko asked, you pounced at him and pushed him to the ground and kissed him.

You pulled away a moment later, “Why would I say no?” you asked and returned to kissing Zuko.

You pulled away from the kiss and moved away from Zuko and stood up. Zuko followed you to the side of the bed and wrapped his arms around your waist then started kissing down your neck as you moaned softly.

Zuko had pulled his robes off as you turned to face him in his arms. You smiled at him as he undone the tie around your back and pushed your robe off as it fell to your ankles, your cheeks tinged pink as Zuko smiled, “I love you, Xia.” He whispered, “I love you too, Zuko.” You replied and met each other in a loving kiss, which led to more.

A few days later you were all in the Earth Kingdom at Iroh’s coffee shop. Iroh was playing the Sangi Horn as Zuko was handing around some tea. “Zuko stop moving, I’m trying to capture the moment.” Sokka complained, “I’ve wanted to do a painting, so we always remember the good times together,” Sokka smiled, “that’s very thoughtful of you Sokka,” Katara smiled then her face changed completely.

“Wait, why did you give me Momo’s ears?” Katara asked, “Those are your hair loopy’s ,” Sokka replied. You all walked over an had a look, “At least you don’t look like a porcupine, my hairs not that spiky…” Zuko said, “I look like I’m attached to my brother…” you pointed at the picture, “Why did you paint me fire bending?” Suki asked, “I thought it looked more exciting that way,” Sokka shrugged as Momo jumped on the table, “Oh, you think you can do a better job Momo?” Sokka asked, you laughed and hugged Sokka, “My crazy bestie!” you smiled. Iroh walked over and taken a look at the painting, “Hey, my belly’s not that big any more, I really trimmed down,” Iroh said, “Well I think you all look perfect!” Toph smiled, you all laughed at her joke.

You spun away from the gang, “Maybe a song would be good for the mood Jackie?” Shen asked, “Sure!” you smiled and jumped on a table.

“You got your ways and I've got mine
It's taking up all of my time
Waiting for you to adore me
Come sit and drink from a cup
Don't leave until you're filled up
You're tired of all your travelling

I don't need nothing at all
Nothing but your kiss
Nothing but your arms
I don't need nothing at all

But somebody to love
Somebody to hold
Somebody that I can feel in my blood
Somebody to hold
Somebody to own
Somebody to make me feel I'm in love

I know I'm missing for a word
I'm not trying to say a thing
I'm trying to live in this moment
Come close, listen to what I say
Tell me how long it'll take
To unravel your body

I don't need nothing at all
Nothing but your touch
Nothing but your hand
I don't need nothing at all

But somebody to love
Somebody to hold
Somebody that I can feel in my blood
Somebody to hold
Somebody to own
Somebody to make me feel I'm in love

I need somebody to love
Somebody to hold
Somebody that I can feel in my blood
Somebody to hold
Somebody to own
Somebody to make me feel I'm in love”

You stopped spinning on the table and smiled at everyone, “That good enough?” you asked, “New song?” Shen asked, “Actually… no… I was humming this song on the day I actually met Zuko,” you smiled, “Really?” Zuko asked, “Yes… I guess my singing did bring us together…” you smiled as Zuko stood in front of you on the floor, “Don’t you mean humming?” Zuko asked, “Don’t start that debate again please,” you joked and Zuko caught you as you jumped off the table.

“Well… all I can say right now is… even though Life can be a bitch… love can be hell… but if you give it enough, you can survive anything,” you smiled at Zuko, he smirked and kissed your forehead, “I love you so much Xia,” Zuko smiled.

“I love you too, Zuko,”

Fin
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you very much for reading my Prince Zuko story. I hope you enjoyed it and you are free to read any of my other stories as well.