Withering Red

Withering Red Chapter 5

Schuler’s P.O.V.

I woke up from the buzzing of my phone. I reached under the pillow and pulled out my blackberry. WTF why is Tanya calling be at 5:30 in the morning? Oh yeah the time change. I answered my phone. “Hello” I let out groggily.

“Oh right I forgot about the time change. Sorry.” Said Tanya and hung up. Great now I am awake and can’t go back to sleep. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. I wonder what is going to happen about the vampire king. My train of thought stopped and my eyes went to the man that was sitting on the side of the tub. “Oh how nice of you to finally wake up. Unless you haven’t noticed I am the King of Vampires and you will be my queen.” The King said while twirling a rose around in his hand. I ran to him full speed which is fast even for a vampire. I clutched his throat.

“Listen here. I was taken away from my family to marry a guy I have met once in this life. I will not let a foolish little boy like you take me away.” The wind picked up sometimes my emotions get the best of me and my powers start. The fire lit up in my eyes and the king gasped.

“Princess Scarlett, please forgive me for I did not know you were reborn. I apologize and I or my men won’t bother you again.” said the King. With that he disappeared. I took my clothes off and folded them and set them on the counter. I stepped into the shower and let the water take my stress away. When I got out I ringed my brown hair out and went to my closet. I picked out a purple and yellow tank and shorts and put on sparkly eye shadow and pink eyeliner. I am going to fool everyone in to thinking I am perfect aha.

I wanted to wake Grayson up so I planted a kiss on his lips and his eyes fluttered open. “Nice way to be woken up” Grayson said. I smirked and wiggled my but out of sarcasm.

“You better hurry up or you are gonna be late.” I called out while walking downstairs to eat breakfast. Since I am a blue blood I can live off human food but blood replenishes me better.

“Shit.” I heard Grayson mutter from upstairs. I went to the refrigerator and pulled out a bag of blood. I poured the red, thick, glossy liquid into a whine glass and drank up. My bright green eyes pulsated and the colors sparkled. Isn’t it great to be full?

“Come on Schuler were gonna be late.” called Grayson while heading out the door. We went to the garage and I hopped into his hummer.

“if I was an inch shorter I might’ve fell.” I said after all the hummer is 2 feet of the ground.

“Haha very funny.” said Grayson. “Oh just so you know it’s a boarding school me and you will be sharing a room and your clothes will be shipped over.” Oh great yet another place to live I thought to myself. As we pulled onto a ferry so we could cross the ocean for a bit to go to an island about 20 miles of the coast. These people were very paranoid about humans finding out about vampires. When we got to the school and docked Grayson took his hummer and drove it to the schools parking lot. I stepped out of the car and all eyes turned to me. Damn his show offy hummer. I wonder if this morning was an omen. I grabbed my books and linked arms with Grayson and made my way to my first class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Read
Hey if you want to be in one of my stories gove me some feedback k? also u can create a character of ur own that you think will beinfti my sotyr who knows maybe next time you read youll see your character in this story :)