Little Miss Blue Dress

Hospitals and Twenty One

I was really beginning to hate hospitals. I've been in Hospital La Paz for the past seven hours. Not even kidding! When Pepe picked us up at the airport, which we met Yolanda and the girls. They are all so adorable to tell you the truth, I mean you can tell that Pepe really cares for his family and it's completely beautiful. Yolanda, I can't even begin to talk about her because she's so great. Although much like everybody else when she met me she said something along the lines of, "Entonces tu eres la niña que a Fernando le gusta. (So you're the girl that Fernando likes.)" Pepe seemed to cough and then tell Yolanda something which caused her to blush. I told her not to worry about it and then her and my mom started talking like crazy with each other. Moms. Natalia and I began talking to their little girls, Grecia and Alma. Grecia was only two and Alma was one and they were the cutest girls I have ever seen in my entire life. Once we made our way to their car I was walking with Pepe while Natalia just gaped at him. "Pepe. This is my best friend Natalia. You spoke to her on the phone two days ago. She's a big fan. Actually, she's the one that told me all about football." Natalia blushed and I put my arms around her waist. Everybody had to be taller than me. Yolanda was helping my mom and Pepe had both girls in each arm. Natalia put her arms around my shoulder and we walked together to his car. Apparently they had come in two cars. Since Pepe said that Yolanda had to take the girls somewhere, but they still wanted to meet us so she brought her car. Pepe had taken the van so we could all fit inside with our luggage and everything, "Thanks so much for doing this Pepe. It really means a lot to my mom and I." I told Pepe as we got our stuff in the car. "No es problema muñeca. (It's not problem doll.)" He said laughing. Yolanda and Pepe traded the people in their hands, now Pepe had my mom and Yolanda had the girls. I went over to Yolanda and gave her a hug and a kiss, then she whispered something in my ear that made me blush really really bad,"Tu eres una chica muy linda. Fernando no estaba equivocado. (You are a very pretty girl. Fernando was not wrong.)" I mumbled a thank you, and kissed each girl goodbye. They gave me a hug and then I looked back at Natalia, Pepe, and my mom. She was in the car already and Natalia was talking to Pepe. Probably about football. They saw that I was staring at them and then stopped talking, "You better not be hearing us! This is important business we're talking about.." Natalia said. I rolled my eyes at them and got in the back of the car.

"Pepe could you please take us to the house first and then the hospital?" I asked him timidly since my mom could only stare at him.
"Of course muñeca. I'm free for the day. You know, since we just won the Eurocup and all. We deserve a break." Pepe chuckled.
"Muchisimas gracias Pepe. No se como agradecerte. (Thank you so much Pepe. I don't know how to thank you!)" I told him.
"No mas una sonrisa tuya y eso es todo. (Just one of your smiles and that's all.)" He said while looking at me through the mirror.
I smiled warmly at him and he focused on the road now. "Cual es la direccion de la casa? (What is the direction of the house?)" My eyes looked at mom's, and she gave it to him, "123 Calle Valverde.." Whatever that meant.. So Pepe nodded and off we went into our new house. Talk about awkward situations. Then my mom started asking him all these questions about his wife and his children. How long he's been playing football, all sorts of questions. My mind droned off until Natalia nudged me in the leg, "What?" I asked her as the city was passing us by. "I can't believe I'm in Madrid! Out of all the places to be for the summer! I'm so excited! Thanks for bringing me here!" "No problem Nat. No problem. Enjoy it." "When do I get to meet Sergio and Fernando? And the rest of the squad?" And you had to bring his name up.. "I don't know? Sergio probably later.. I'm supposed to call him since I've arrived." I said as I took my phone out, Natalia giggled and wiggled her eyebrows at me, "No. He's more your type." I told her. Pepe and mom were still talking, they wouldn't be quiet. Did two people really have that much in common? I suppose they did, despite the age difference and all. My eyes looked out the window as the streets passed by, all the buildings, all the trees, all the statues and historical monuments. Someday I'll visit them. Someday. I smiled to myself and looked over at Natalia. She was enjoying the view as much as I was. At least I don't have to face this crap alone for a bit of time. Thanks to Natalia being here. My mind was trying very hard not to think about that one certain person. Ay. This is so annoying, you know. I haven't seen him in about a week and boom. All of the sudden I'm yearning to see his face. Why?

"Estamos aqui! (We're here!)" My mom said excitedly. Except, she couldn't get out of the car, the only reason we came was to drop off all the bags and everything so we could go back to the airport. Except, I got my mom's bag and got out a change of clothes for when she would be done with the surgery, operation, whatever it was called. Pepe got out of the car and helped me with the bags, while Natalia and my mom stayed in the car, by the looks of the house, it was pretty nice. The outside was sort of a yellowish color with orange roof. It reminded me of a house in Florida, but whatever. I loved the windows and the two wooden doors that were the entrace to the place that I was going to be living in for the past.. two months at least? I needed to find a university since I was no longer going to Juilliard. Oh, the memories. You know, I never really made any friends when I went there because everybody was so focused on their major, on their art, on whatever they were doing, and the people in my classes didn't really like me for some strange reason. I mean, yeah they talked to me, but they kept their distance from me. Except for this one boy..and this one girl.. They became my two best friends, one of them which I dated. Yeah, his name was Michael, and her name was Jessica. We did everything together.. he's the boy that cheated on me with her.. on my bed. I remember that night like it was yesterday, but I really don't want to think about that right now. It could be because I'm way too nice or something, who knows. As we were getting the stuff out of the car, my eyes glazed a little bit, not enough to bring tears, just enough to bring memories. I kept my face hidden by looking at the house instead of at Pepe and once we reached the door, "Estas bien? (Are you okay?)" He asked me. I nodded, I didn't want to talk about this right now. We opened the door and the house was much more beautiful on the inside than outside. It was open and gorgeous, the colors giving you a warm feeling and everything seemed to be the way that I imagined it to be, which was awfully strange. The living room was spacious and had summer colors while the kitchen was just around, next to the dining room. We quickly set the stuff down and went back to the car, "Tu sabes que si tienes algun problema puedes hablar conmigo sierto? (You know that if you have a problem you can talk to me right?)" My eyes had finished glazing so I was able to look up at Pepe and say, "Claro Pepe. Tu eres mi mejor amigo ahorita. (Of course Pepe. You are one of my best friends right now.)" Then I hugged him.

When I got in the car, Natalia and my mom immediately stopped talking to each other. "Okay. What is up with you guys?! First you and Pepe, and now you and my mom," I pointed a finger at Natalia, "explain." Natalia shrugged off her shoulders and then she said a simple, "I don't know what you're talking about." Then she turned away and stared out the window again! Oh, I'm sure I can get it out of my mom, "Mom. What's going on?" I asked her, "Nothing sweetie, just business between Natalia and I is all." She said as sweetly as possible. I slumped back in my seat, defeated. I was not going to ask Pepe because he wouldn't tell me, something in my mind told me that he wouldn't tell me at all no matter how much I would beg him. We sat in the car in silence for at least.. five minutes was it, before Pepe could ask, "A que hospital? (To what hospital?)" My mom replied to that since I hadn't asked her anything about what would happen when we got here, not that I was complaining because it seems like she hasn't forgotten her city. "Hospital La Paz por favor Pepe. (Hospital La Paz please Pepe.)" Pepe nodded and then they began talking again like they did before, my mind was so out of it right now. It could be the plane ride, it could be the lack of sleep, well. Not really since I've slept a lot, actually, no. I've only slept for twenty hours total these past.. four days? Five hours a day except when I got to Jersey, I slept for ten hours or something. Still, I don't know what it is that is keeping me from being sane at the moment, I mean, one moment I'm smiling and then the next I almost start bawling just because. There was no way I was getting my period since I got it in the middle of the month..No. Don't even think about it. Don't even.. I closed my eyes for just a second to see those warm caramel eyes that kept haunting me. I shot my eyes open and decided to think about Sergio instead. A friendly face, a friendly person. Totally not my type, but he was oh so very sweet. He was probably going to be one of my best friends as well seeing as I was lacking. Well. No. That was a lie. "We're here." Natalia said as she shook me. Say what? Already? Indeed we where here for my eyes had looked at the building and in big white letters it said "Hospital La Paz".

Pepe and Natalia helped my mom while I walked ahead of them. Whatever they were talking about they didn't want me around. I lookied back at them and they immediately smiled at me. Wonder what's up.. I turned back and walked up to the door, held it open for them, and then they all marched -well mostly Pepe and Natalia, my mom was just being dragged- through the door into reception. It didn't take long for us to get a room thanks to my mom and her doctors from United States doing most of the work. Apparently, before I was born, my mom was some huge lawyer here too, can you believe that? My mom probably had this secret life that I never knew of. This caused me to laugh at myself and then all three of them looked at me, I gave them an innocent look and then they went back to whispering among themselves. I decided, since they were not going to tell me, to call someone and talk to them. I scrolled through the contacts list and passed through Ramos, and then saw Torres. My eyes lingered on Torres, Wonder what he's doing right now.. really. Is he even back? I wonder.. I shook my head and right when I was about to call Sergio, the doctor came in the room. "Entonces, Señora Padrera, tenemos que operarle la pierna. Los huesos en el tobillo estan dislocados, pero no lo a movido sierto? (Well then, Mrs. Padera, we have to operate your leg. The bones in your ankle are dislocated, but you haven't moved it right?)" My mom nodded and then I went ahead, "Sierto doctor, pero si lo pueden atornillar? No puede hacerle algo para que puede caminar de nuevo? (Yes doctor, but can you screw it? Can't you do anything so she can walk again?)" My voice was getting dry, I didn't want to think about the fact that my mom might not walk.. The doctor nodded, oh thank goodness. "Muchas gracias doctor. (Thank you so much doctor.)" My mom said

to him. This doctor.. was really attractive for a guy in his late forties. He had a George Clooney thing going on and my mom seemed to have noticed since she was blushing while the doctor was analyzing her leg. "Oh perdon, mi nombre es Juan Carlos Velez. Mañana sera la operacion lo mas temprano possible por que cuando nos llamaron de los Estados Unidos dicieron que fue urgente. (Oh, I'm sorry, my name is Juan Carlos Velez. The operation will be tomorrow, the earliest possible because when they called us from the United States they said it was urgent.)" My mom and I
nodded at the same time. The doctor smiled and then said he had to go check on a few patients and that he'll be right back to give mom a breakdown on what they were going to do to her and all the procedures that would follow.

I didn't want to be around for that seeing as when the doctor was walking away he turned around to see her again. Can you say, flirting going on? Then again, my mom was a gorgeous woman. Mocha brown skin to go with her dark chocolate eyes, with long wavy hair, I got the curls and eyes from my dad. She was beautiful and I really hope that this doctor of hers would do her some good by the looks of it. Once the doctor left, Pepe had to excuse himself since someone was calling him, which left Natalia, my mom and I to talk about what was going to happen.
"So. Are you sure you want to do this mom? I mean, there are always consequences."
"Did you see how gorgeous that man was?" Natalia gushed towards my mom.
"I did! Do you think he might possibly be interested in me? I mean, I saw the way he looked at me, but when he turned back around.."
"Mom. Are you sure that you want to do this? Is it even a safe procedure?" I asked again.
"He was totally into you Mrs. P! Oh my gosh, possible boyfriend, check." Natalia said while doing a check in her imaginary list.
"Oh my! Oh my my! I wonder what could happen, it's been so long since.. well you know." My mom said while she turned a light shade of pink.
"Mom-"
"If he asks you out on a date, we must dress you up properly."
"Am I the only one that cares for my mom's health?! I'm leaving, so when you guys decide to grow up and talk about how my mom is going to do. Call me. Yeah, call this an act of immature, but you guys are worrying about what some doctor thinks rather than what is going to happen to your ankle!" I said as I stormed out of the room with clouds behind my back.
So, five seconds after I walked out, I walked back in, "Okay. That was just too dramatic, come on guys, seriously! We can talk about this after he gives you the operation. How about that?"
My mom and Natalia both looked at each other and started laughing, "Yes. That was a bit dramatic, and yes, of course, anything you want my darling. You're just stressed. Why don't you go out for a little bit, you can show Natalia the city, or at least what you know of it. I can show you guys my city when I'm out of here and walking.. hopefully." Mom said as her eyes lowered. I nodded. "Are you sure? You'll be okay here by yourself?" Right when I said that Pepe walked in the room. "Yes, I'm with Pepe. He and I have much things to talk about..something about a certain footballer?" My mom asked towards his direction. Pepe turned a shade of red. Now they're talking behind my back? Awesome. I don't know why I just jumped into conclusions, but anyway. "Bueno mami. Entonces me llamas cuando el doctor te ha dicho todo lo que va pasar bueno? (Okay mami. Then call me when the doctor has told you everything that's going to happen okay?)" She nodded and I grabbed Natalia's wrist, "You and I will talk later.." I smiled sweetly towards Pepe and he looked afraid.. he nodded.

"We're going to go shopping. So. Get ready." I told her lazily as we walked out of the hospital. She squealed yet again, I rubbed my ears hoping that she didn't cause any damage. We didn't care that we had to walk.. apparently a street full of stores was nearby since we walked for an hour, we got something to drink from the stands outside and away we went shopping. Natalia ooed and aaed at all the right moments seeing Spanish fashion was a little bit different than American. A lot of the shops were crowded with people and we didn't want to go in those because then it would take forever to get changed and all that goes with it. We were walking down the street and then we found a nice store that not a lot of people were in. Natalia dragged me in there, you know I hated shopping. It was such a drag, and Natalia knew that, she just loved to do that to me though. I don't know why I even put up with this, although. This was way better than sitting around in a hospital room and looking at my mom like something was going to happen to her. Which of course, nothing was. So this shop, it was spacious inside with a lot of different racks and whatnot. Dresses, shorts, jeans, every accessory you could possibly imagine and the music was pretty nice. It was sort of retro but not. Natalia picked out something for me to wear, a blue skirt with a matching top. It was red with sparkles on it. Whatever. I went to the changing room and changed as fast as I could, came out. Natalia didn't really like it, "Well. You can't ever tell if it looks good unless you try it on. Haha." I told her as I went back in to change into my clothes. Then she didn't talk so I peeked out and noticed that she was gone. Probably looking for something to wear or buy. Once I
changed I went back out and saw that Natalia was buying something, "What are you buying?" I curiously asked her. I was surprised at the fact that the cashier lady hadn't recognized me."Nothing. I'll show you later." She smiled at me and then her eyes went wide. "What?" I mouthed to her, "Don't turn around.." She whispered. I didn't listen to her and did. Out of all the places that you could be in right now, you chose to come in this one? I mentally asked Fernando Torres and his girlfriend whom was holding his hand I guessed, since whenever he was out in public he didn't like showing public display of affection. Their back was to us and I suppose they didn't notice us, thank God or else I would die. How would I explain to him that I was here? When last time we spoke to each other I was in America? I turned back around and, "I told you not to!" Natalia hissed. I smiled sheepishly. It's not like I was going to buy anything so we silently made our way out
the door.

My phone rang.

Stupid phone. Before I could even see what was going on, Natalia picked it up from my pocket as we walked and continued to walk out the door without stopping, I didn't even see the reaction of Fernando or Olalla as I headed out the door as well. I heaved a sigh, well that was just lucky. When I looked at Natalia she was already closing the phone. "That was your mom. She wants us to go to the hospital." So we went to the hospital, getting drinks on the way as well. "She's not as pretty as I thought she was going to be.." Natalia said, "She's really nice though.. ugh. No, we're not talking about this." I was too sucked into my mind that I didn't realize we where at the hospital already, hearing what the doctor had told my mom. Pepe wasn't there, mom said that he had to go home to his girls and mom completely understood. I would call him later for sure. "The doctor said that it was a safe procedure and after the operation which should take about.. two hours at the most, I would be able to walk in about a month. So. That's good news." My mom said gleaming. I sighed of relief and went over to hug my mom. She hugged me
tightly. "Te duele? (Does it hurt?)" I asked her as I looked at her ankle. She shook her head no, "As long as I don't move it. That Pepe guy is so nice!" I nodded. My eyes looked over at Natalia and she was fast asleep. "I think you guys should go home and sleep.. what do you think? The doctor will be back soon and apparently he wants to get to know me." Okay, now it was the time to gush, "Mom. You have a shot with him, I didn't see a ring on his finger when I saw him so you know what that means.. Ask him out!" I told her. "Do you think I should? I mean.. I don't know.. Does my hair look okay?" She asked as she was combing her hair with her hands. I stopped her and held her hands in mine, "Your hair is perfect, he'd be a total loser if he didn't go for you. Go for it mom!" I said as I kissed her forehead. My body led me to Natalia as she was sleeping soundlessly. It was around.. nine? Visiting hours apparently didn't end until ten. We were out for that long? Wow. Time flies when you're having fun. I shook Natalia and kissed her forehead as well. "Let's go home and sleep." She nodded lazily and smiled at me. I kissed my mom again and told her that I would be waiting for her tomorrow after the operation and all that follows.

Let's get ready for a very long two days. Thursday and Friday, then Saturday. Should be fun. Turning twenty-one. Joy.

******

So. The past two days. Brutal I tell you. Mom had her operation on Thursday morning, everything appeared to have went smoothly, or so the doctor said. Mom was resting at the hospital for two days now since Doctor Velez said that she needed to rest a lot before putting any pressure on her foot. She was going to have to do physical therapy to get walking again and of course mom said yes. I haven't talked to her or gone to the hospital since Thursday because I just didn't want to see her in a bed were so many things can tell you that something bad is happening. I mean, seriously, come on, she's on freaking deathbed at the hospital. I told her that I wasn't going to go on Friday, and I didn't. What did I do? Hang out with Sergio, oh yeah. Natalia decided to stay at the hospital because her and mom had to speak about some unfinished business, the business that Pepe didn't tell me at all, although I begged him. I called him and was all, "So. What were you talking about with my mom and my best friend?" "Nothing, why?" "No matter how much I beg, you're just not going to tell me are you?" "No, sorry." Then he laughed at me, and then I asked him, "Did you talk about Fernando and I?" "Maybe." "Why would you do that?" "She wanted someone else's perspective? Help her understand what's going on?" He answered. "Mejor te hablo mas tarde bueno? (Better, I'll talk to you later okay?)" "Claro. Adios. (Of course. Goodbye.)" Then we hung up the phone. I didn't want to go back because I was just scared, I didn't want to see her look so weak, I mean, I knew that she wasn't perfect, but I was so used to seeing her be strong. My eyes shot open.

Saturday. Today was my birthday. I didn't really want to do anything at all, with my mom being in the hospital and everything.

"Happy birthday! Happy birthday! Oh my gosh! I can't believe you're twenty-one..WAKE UP!" Too bad someone didn't want me to sleep.
"I'm up, don't worry." I said as I opened my eyes very slowly. Then I gave a really really loud groan. Have I mentioned that this house is amazing? I mean, the living room, the dining room, the kitchen, everything was spectacular. I wonder how much the house was, the furniture looked to be very expensive and I have no idea why all the bathrooms were open. I mean, of course they had a door, but the shower didn't have one. It was very refreshing and oh my. It was only one floor, but still, beautiful house, it had a porch on the backyard. Completely beautiful and the garden, I can't even begin to describe it. What type of people did my mom know? Anyway, Natalia kept jumping on my bed, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YAY! What do you want to do-" Then a doorbell rang. "Who could possibly be here at nine in the morning?" I asked while grunting my way out of bed. "Sergio Ramos. I called him while you were still sleeping.." Natalia looked at me, my eyes were surprised, but, but, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed as I ran towards her, Natalia jumped out of my bed and ran all the way around the house, I ran and didn't even get to see where she headed off to in the house since I ran towards the door. "Feliz Cumpleaños linda!" Sergio said as he had a bouquet of flowers in front of him. My mouth turned into the biggest smile. "You didn't have to..I'm sorry. I just got the news that you were coming.. two seconds ago." I held the door open for him so he could come inside. Sergio walked in and looked around, "Tu casa esta bonita. Natalia me dijo que te diera una sorpresa. Entonces aqui estoy. (Your house is pretty. Natalia told me to give you a surprise. So, here I am.)" "Espera haver. Natalia! Puedes venir aqui un segundito? (Wait to see. Natalia! Can you come here for a second?)" I asked loudly, Sergio sat down at the kitchen bar. Natalia understood the basics of Spanish so she came and looked at Sergio, "Sergio Ramos! I can't believe it. Oh, I'm Natalia by the way. Her best friend. The one that called you." Natalia said as she pointed at me, "Nice to meet you." Sergio said while extending his hand out. Natalia shook it. "Sergio, do you mind waiting while I go take a shower really fast? I swear, only ten minutes." Yeah with my hair.."Of course." Sergio said as Natalia went behind the bar. I went to my room and saw that an outfit was on my bed.

Oh, this is what she had bought on Wednesday. A jumper with a red shirt. Wow, this was actually pretty cool. Something that I would actually wear, and it had suspenders too, call me a nerd. I love suspenders! Except.. what could go with this, what type of shoes? I went over to my bag and took
out my shoes, oh. Red converse, perfect, and accessory? The red bow for my hair, and black bracelets. Oh, I smiled at my creation as I went into the bathroom, Ipod in hand. Actually, no. No Ipod, it would make me go faster without any music in the bathroom so that was a better idea. So, I went into the shower and washed my hair, it had been a while since I've taken a shower, Vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner. I washed my body quickly and got out of the shower, see how fast I was? Super fast, like the flash. Oh yeah. I got dressed and brushed my teeth and hair. Then I put it up in a ponytail, no matter how many times I brushed it, it was going to curl up anyways. So. Put my converse on and then walked out the door. I might say, I look younger than my actual age, right now, I looked like I was.. in my teens maybe? Wasn't that a good thing though? I shrugged and went into the kitchen, where Natalia was cooking breakfast and Sergio was talking to her, then they got quiet once they saw me. "What is up with everybody? It's as if I have a sign on my forehead saying 'stop talking when Maria Valentina's around.' Seriously. Whatever." I said as I sat down next to Sergio. "It's nothing bad, promise." Sergio said while doing a peace sign. "Thanks so much for the clothes too Nat. Really. It wasn't necessary though." I said while giving her a smile. She was making the easiest breakfast known to man, cereal. "No problem! Consider it a birthday gift, they look great on you." She said while pouring the milk on all three bowls. "Tu amiga esta bien guapa. Cual es la edad de ella? (You're friend is very good looking. What's her age?)" Sergio asked me, "Ni lo pienses. No mas tiene dieciséis. (Don't even think about it. She is only sixteen.)" Sergio choked on his cereal. I laughed, and Natalia looked worried, "Don't worry Nat. He's just weird. Anyway, what is on the agenda for today?" I asked her as my eyes lit up. "You and Sergio are going out while I have to go take care of a few things today. Call the parentals let them know I'm safe, all that stuff. I'll catch up with you later though, promise." Natalia said. I slumped my back, "But it's my birthday.." I pleaded. "No. Let me take care of this stuff first, and then we can do something, just. I don't know, there's some stuff I need to do by myself okay?" "Ugh, fine. I'll go away with Sergio then and never come back.." "You wouldn't." She knew me too well. We finished.

Sergio and I left. "Podemos ir al hospital primero? Quiero ver a mi mami. (Can we go to the hospital first? I want to see my mom.)" Sergio nodded and we drove to the hospital. "Has hablado con Fernando? (Have you talked to Fernando?)" I shook my head no, "Por que? Ya regreso de Florida. (Why? He's back from Florida.)" "No se. Crees que el quiere hablar conmigo? Crees que el me va querer ver? Ni le he dicho que me mude aqui! (I don't know. Do you think he wants to talk to me? You think he wants to see me? I haven't even told him that I moved here!)" I exclaimed. "Y? Dile, dile hoy, el sabe que es tu cumpleaños hoy? (So? Tell him, tell him today, does he know it's your birthday today?)" I shook my head again no. "Eres imposible, tu sabes, a el ya no le gusta Olalla mas sabes por que? Por que pelean todo el maldito tiempo, el fue con ella a Florida pues por que fue la idea de ella y tu sabes como es el. Todo amable con ella por que no quiere verla doler. Ademas, pelean y pelean, de lo que sea, ella ya no lo quiere como antes, ya no se ve que ella lo quiere a el. (You are impossible, you know, he doesn't like Olalla anymore do you know why? Because they fight all the damn time, he went with her to Florida well because it was her idea and you know how he is. All kind with her because he doesn't want to see her hurt. Besides, they fight and fight, about anything, she doesn't love him like she used to, you don't see that she likes him.)" "Entonces por que no rompen? (Then why don't they break up?)" I asked stupidly. "Dime tu. (You tell me.)" Sergio said sighing and shrugging while trying to find a parking spot. "Por que el es timido? Yo no se. (Because he's shy? I don't know.)" My mouth spoke for me. "Mejor cambiemos de tema. Como, que quieres hacer hoy? Es tu cumpleaños! Veinteun añitos! (Let's change the topic better. Like, what do you want to do today? It's your birthday! Twenty-years!)" I laughed as he took my hand as we went inside. Well, if there was something good about hospitals, it was the fact that nobody recognized you, "Me puedes dar un autografo? (Can you give me an autograph?)" A little girl asked Sergio. Okay. Scratch that, even people in hospitals knew everybody and its soccer players. Sergio of course signed the piece of paper that the little girl had given him. He smiled, and then we went to my mom's room.

Surprise, surprise, Doctor Velez was there. She looks so happy..

"Feliz cumpleaños mi niña. (Happy birthday my girl.)" My mom said while I dragged Sergio forward to meet my mom.
"Mami. Te presento a Sergio Ramos, jugador defensivo de el equipo de Real Madrid, y España. (Mom. I present you to Sergio Ramos, defensive player for the team of Real Madrid, and Spain.)" Sergio smiled towards my mom, "Sergio Ramos, mi madre mia de mi corazón la Señora Mercedes Pradera. (Sergio Ramos, my mom of my heart, Missus Mercedes Pradera.)" I said. They shook hands and Sergio kissed her cheek. Apparently mom looked a lot better, she had a cast on her foot now, but everything else seemed to be in order. "Mucho gusto en conocerla. (Nice to meet you.)" Sergio said. We stood there hand in hand, and my mom got something out of her bag which was next to her. It was a card. My mom gave it to me while telling Sergio, "Ella no me dijo que tu eras tan guapo. (She didn't tell me that you were so handsome.)" "You never asked mom, besides. You saw those pictures! Did you even need to ask? Look at this man," I pointed to him, "He's gorgeous. I even like the fact that he has long hair.." I smiled. So, the card, it said Happy Birthday, I love you my little girl, I can't believe you're an adult already, and here's a hundred euros for you to spend. I hugged my mom, "Here's twenty euros mom. The ones I owed you." I smiled sheepishly. She took them and then said, "Ahora, vayanse a divertir! Te veo mañana! Disfruta por mi, el doctor y yo nos hemos hecho buenos amigos. Diviertanse! (Now, go have fun! I'll see you tomorrow! Have fun for me, the doctor and I have become good friends. Have fun!)" She winked at me as Sergio and I walked out the door, our hands still together. "Que pasa con mi pelo? (What's wrong with my hair?)" Sergio asked me. "Nada. (Nothing.)" I answered, "Entonces por que hablaste sobre mi pelo? (Then why did you talk about my hair?)" He asked yet again while passing a hand through his hair. "No te preocupes. (Don't worry.)" I patted his hair, well. I had to stand on my tippy toes, but who cares. He laughed at my gesture and then we went to the parking lot.

"Estoy a tu servicio por hoy no mas. (I'm at your service only for today.)" Sergio chuckled as we where heading somewhere.
It was now eleven. Time seemed to fly by, "Is it strange that nobody's called me yet?" I asked outloud.
"No..It's only eleven. Relax, people will call." He assured me by grabbing my hand and driving, "A donde quieres ir? (Where do you want to go?)"
"Hmmm. Podemos ir al Real Jardin Botanico? Mi mami siempre ha hablado de ese lugar, y pues. Quiero ir. (Hmm. Can we go to the Real Jardin Botanico? My mom has always spoken about that place, and well. I want to go.)"
"Claro. Ese lugar es lindisimo. (Of course. That place is very pretty.)" Sergio said and he turned around. The radio was turned on and music blasted Sergio's speakers making my head bounce to the rhythm. Then Sergio's phone started ringing, he looked at the phone and sighed, "Adivina quien es..(Guess who it is..)" He turned the music down. "Pero miren quien llama. El monito del equipo. Que milagro. Como estas? (Well look who's calling. The blondie from the team. What a miracle. How are you?)" Why? Sergio looked at me and then listened to Fernando speak. This is the most annoying thing in the world. "Ay, que bien. Osea que cuando estuviste de compras con Olalla ayer peliaron otra ves? Fernando hermano, por que no rompes con ella? (Oh, that's good. So, when you were shopping with Olalla yesterday you fought again? Fernando brother, why don't you break up with her?)" Sergio said, "Que razon tan estupida. (What a stupid reason.)" I gave Sergio a curious look. "Hablando de ella, sabias que el cumpleaños de ella es hoy? (Speaking of her, did you know that her birthday is today?)" I slapped him upside the head. "Que? (What?)" He smiled innocently. "Yo tampoco tenia ni idea. Pepe me llamo a decirme, no, no puedo ir a verte hoy, ve a pelear con tu novia, para eso es. Te llamo mas tarde para ser algo entonces. Adios hermano. (I had no idea either. Pepe called to tell me, no, I can't go see you today, go fight with your girlfriend, that's what she's for. I'll call you later to do something then. Bye brother.)" I started laughing hysterically. "What?" Sergio said while smiling sheepishly. I had to hold my stomach, "Girlfriends aren't for fighting you dork. Girlfriends are for, oh I don't know, making out with and being best friends with?" I said. Sergio nodded, "Yes, but also to fight with. I mean. It's fun." He was pulling up to the parking lot. "How did we get here so fast again?" I asked him. "Speeding." At least he was honest. "Hola Señor Ramos, pase por favor, alla en la esquina esta bien. (Hello Mister Ramos, please pass, there in the corner it's good.)" Said the man that was giving the parking tickets to the visitors. I raised my eyebrows, still couldn't get the one eyebrow thing down, "Do you come here a lot?" I asked him, "Once every month. Love this place way too much." He grinned.

"Have any sunblock?" I asked him as we got out of the car, it was what, ninety five degrees outside right now? "No. I don't burn." Sergio said as he took hold of my hand yet again, "Oye, estas bien? (Hey, are you okay?)" You need to stop doing that thing were your mouth speaks for you before you can think about what you are going to say. Sergio raised his eyebrows, "Si por que? (Yeah why?)" "No mas preguntando. (Just asking.)" I smiled. So, the gardens were beautiful. There was green everywhere as we got lost in them, speaking about everything and anything that we could both think of. Anything from the plants down to politics, to dancing, to boyfriends and girlfriends. I found out that Sergio has only had two real relationships in his entire life, and that yes, he loved to have one night stands, but hasn't done so ever since we made our pack last week, which he says is an improvement. Sergio said that he uses those to cover the pain of seeing almost everybody he looks at be in love. I gripped his hand tighter as we continued to talk about that, I told him that I've only had one real boyfriend in my entire life and that he was everything that I had hoped for, except for the fact that he had cheated on me with my best friend. Sergio couldn't comprehend why anybody would do that to a person like me, and I simply said, "Yo soy muy dulce, yo poco me pongo furiosa, pero a mi no me gusta pelear. A mi me cuesta mas que la person no este feliz, de que yo no este feliz. (I'm too nice, I get angry very little, but I don't like to fight. It hurts me more when the person isn't happy rather than when I'm not happy.)" "Tu eres un angel. (You are an angel.)" Sergio said. We stopped and ate hot dogs with mustard on them. Then he got me my sunblock that I wanted. "No me quiero quemar hombre! Mejor quiero que me ponga caramelita. (I don't want to burn man! I want to turn caramel better.)" I told him while I put it on my arms and my legs. "Te ves como una niña chiquita. (You look like a little girl.)" He brought his arm around my shoulder and I put my arm around his waist as we continued walking through the garden and talking about stuff. My phone rang, "Hey best friend whom I'm not seeing at this moment." I said while Sergio and I kept walking. This garden was huge, but so many different and beautiful flowers, Sergio led me to a bench and we both sat down. "Sorry! I just have a lot of things to do before I could spend the rest of the day with you. Oh, haha. That rhymed. I'm such a rhymer, maybe I should be a singer. Speaking of singing.. will you sing karaoke with me tonight? Please?" I rolled my eyes, she knew that I disliked attention.. "Fine." I conceded. "YOU TOTALLY JUST PROMISED ME THAT. On other things.. how are you and Sergio? Doing good?" "Yes. He's wonderful. You know. What time is it?" "Two-thirty. You guys have been out for a long time.." Her voice got really shaky. "Yeah.. I'm just doing what you told me to do." I giggled. "True that, well. I just wanted to check on you, so. Have fun! Love ya." "Love you back lady. Bye." I closed my phone and Sergio looked at me. He was looking at me intently, and I didn't know what to do.

"What?" I breathed, "Nothing, nothing at all. It's just, I wish I could meet a girl that's like you, but for me.." Sergio sighed. I put my hand on his cheek, "Te lo prometo que si la vas a encontrar. (I promise you that you will find her.)" He gave me a soft smile and then we just sat there. Looking around the garden, thinking in our own minds. Hearing the whispers of the leaves and the singing of the trees, lost in our own thoughts. I wonder what Fernando is doing right now.. I shook my head, "Que paso? (What happened?)" Sergio asked. I stood up and started pacing, "Esta cosa que esta pasando con Fernando y yo me esta poniendo, yo no se ni la palabra que decir! (This thing that is happening with Fernando and I it's making me, I don't even know what word to say!)" I said spreading my hands out, "Como que? (Like what?)" Sergio asked as he situated himself on the chair in a more comfortable position. "Mi mente solo piensa en el, Fernando, Fernando, Fernando. Como si no hay otra persona que quisiera pensar. Me molesta eso, no mas lo e conocido por un mes, y me dejo pensando haci! Como si el fuera la persona para mi, como si el fuera lo maximo. Fernando Torres me esta dejando loca lentamente, y no se que hacer. A mi me gusta el, pero mucho, me da miedo. No se que hacer. Por que tiene que ser tan tierno y timido a la misma ves? (My mind only thinks of him, Fernando, Fernando, Fernando. Like if there was no other person it would rather think of. It bothers me, I've only known him for a month, and he left me thinking like this! Like if he was the person for me, like if he was the best thing ever. Fernando Torres is slowly driving me crazy, and I don't know what to do. I like him but a lot, I'm scare. I don't know what to do. Why does he have to be so sweet and shy at the same time?)" I asked outloud. "Por que el es haci. Maria Valentina. Ven aqui. (Because he's like that. Maria Valentina. Come here.)" Sergio said, and my feet walked over to him. He got up and crushed me towards him. "Tu no estas haciendo nada malo. Respira. Es lo unico que puedes hacer. (You're not doing anything wrong. Breathe. It's the only thing that you can do.)" I breathed deeply. "Sergio, muchas gracias. No se como dartelas. (Sergio, thanks so much. I don't know how to give them to you.)" I smiled in his shirt. "Siempre linda. Uy. Ya son las cuatro..(Of course pretty girl. Oh. It's already four..)" As if on cue, his phone rang, I stepped back and then my own phone rang. "Hello?" I asked. "Is this Maria?" Oh, that voice that I did not want to hear today. "Yes this is she Jessica." Not a nice best friend if I might say so. "I just.. wanted to call and say happy birthday.. even though I'm probably the last person you want to talk to." I narrowed my eyes, Sergio was listening on his phone and saying, "Yeah, no te preocupes." "You're correct, but thanks anyway." I said and hung up the phone. Sergio locked eyes with mine, "Want to go see Wanted?" "Sure! After that we get to go home right? It's been such a wonderful birthday.." I gushed as I put my arms around his waist yet again. The Spaniard standing in front of me nodded and we went on our merry way to go see Wanted.

Two hours of amazing action and some good James McAvoy later, "Estaba como un poco extraña verla en Español, pero muy buena. (It was sort of strange seeing it in Spanish, but it was so good.)" I said as we got out of the movie theater. Before Sergio could respond, "MIREN. ES SERGIO RAMOS. SERGIO RAMOS! SERGIO RAMOS! DAME UN AUTOGRAFO! (LOOK. IT'S SERGIO RAMOS. SERGIO RAMOS! SERGIO RAMOS! GIVE ME AN AUTOGRAPH!)" Twenty people said at once, Sergio and I looked at each other and then sprinted towards the door. Good thing I was wearing tennis shoes or else I would just die. Sergio took hold of my hand and then flashes started going off, "Sergio Ramos con la novia. (Sergio Ramos with his girlfriend.)" A reporter faintly said. I smiled and we just ran toward his car in the parking lot. Traffic in the parking lot was stopped because of the amount of people running towards us. Immediately cops came out of nowhere and stopped the mob of fans while Sergio and I got in his car and drove off pretty fast. I couldn't stop laughing at Sergio who looked traumatized. My hands were holding my stomach because tears were forming in my eyes, "Wow. Esto te pasa mucho Sergio? (Wow. Does this happen to you a lot Sergio?)" "La primera vez que pasa. (The first time it happens.)" He said while catching his breath. I couldn't breath so I had to stop laughing for a little bit to catch my breath also. "Enserio? Pero que cosa! Mister Popular! Si, eres divino. (Really? But what a thing! Mister Popular! Yes, you are gorgeous.)" I said while giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. It was interesting how we both knew that I liked Fernando yet we still acted sort of couply. If that was even a word. "Bueno, ese fue mi ejercisicio por hoy. Ahora. Para tu casa. (Okay, that was my exercise for the day. Now. To your house.)" Sergio responded me.

Traffic jam. Awesome. Sergio's phone rang. Man was he popular today.. "Halo? Si. Tranquilo, no. Estoy en trafico. Como unos diez minutos. (Hello? Yes. Relax, no. I'm in traffic. Like in ten minutes.)" Then he hung up. I pretended like I hadn't paid any attention by looking out the window, Who the heck keeps calling him? Then we made it home. "Finally!" I giggled as I got out of the car and ran to the door. My hand was on the knob, when I turned around and saw Sergio walking rather slow, "Sergio! Apurate! (Sergio! Hurry Up!)" I said as I was jumping up and down, Surely she must have cake for me. I thought to myself as Sergio finally came to my side and took my hand. "Hey, close your eyes for a second? There's something I want to do." He asked me and then smiled. I didn't answer, instead I kept bouncing on my feet while I closed my eyes. A few seconds passed, and then I said, "Do what? You haven't done anything?" I told him and then opened my eyes. Holy shit..

"SORPRESA! (SURPRISE!)" screamed Natalia, along with the entire National Spanish Team (Except for that one striker) and their girlfriends and wives, the five friends that I had made, along with people that I had no idea who they were.

I just stood there like an idiot, my mouth hanging open. The entire house was decorated so differently. All the furniture was gone and there was a faint light on the ceiling. It was all glowy and gave it a nice and smooth feeling. Balloons of all different colors where everywhere, but all my mind could process was the fact that he wasn't there. I smiled hugely and said, "Uy no, pero que cosa. Super sorpresa. MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS! Estaba pensando cuando me iban a llamar ustedes, (Oh my, but what a thing. Super Surprise. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was thinking when you guys were going to call me,)" I started walking towards Pepe first who was in line, "Pepe. No se que decirte. (Pepe I don't know what to tell you.)" "No mas sonrie muñeca. No mas sonrie. (Just smile doll. Just smile.)" He said while giving me the biggest hug and kiss on the cheek. Then it was Yolanda, and then Xabi Alonso along with Nagore. The line just kept on going and going. If it wasn't for the fact that it was my birthday, I would have for sure tears in my eyes. This was too much. Sergio just stood silently and smiling wide by my side. Then when I was done with the team they went into the kitchen and all came out with beers while talking amongst themselves, and I just shook my head. "Carlos! Muchisimas gracias!(Carlos! Thanks so much!)" I told him while hugging him, then our hug turned into a group hug."Mentiras, no mas vine para el equipo Nacional de España. No lo puedo creer que toditos menos Torres esten aqui! (Lies, I only came for the National Team of Spain. I can't believe all of them came except Torres!)" Miguel said. I chuckled and then they too went into the kitchen. Last but not least, Natalia. "HOW COULD YOU DO ALL OF THIS?! JUST FOR ME? WHY?!" I asked her as I started laughing while she hugged me. "You deserve it." She whispered in my ear," Then she laughed, "Besides! AHORA LA FIESTA COMIENZA! (NOW THE PARTY STARTS!)" She said really loudly and everybody cheered. Natalia dragged me to the living room and pushed me towards the stereo system. "What?" I mouthed to her, "Karaoke remember?!" She giggled at me. "There's not even a television-" I stopped as soon as I heard the music. It was a song, called Todo Cambio by a Mexican band named Camila. She knew that this was my favorite song by them. Apparently everybody started listening since it got quiet. Why would she do this to me? She knows I hate attention..

"Todo cambio…cuando te vi. De blanco y negro a color.. Me converti," I started singing, a few people cheered and others started dancing with their couple. " Y fue tan facil, quererte tanto. Algo que no imaginaba. Fue entregarte mi amor con una Mirada.." I was getting into it, and I looked at Sergio and Natalia, they were standing next to each other, other people where out of the room, in the kitchen, everywhere in the house, except our rooms of course. "Todo temblo dentro de mi. El universo escribio que fueras para mi. Y fue tan facil quererte tanto. Algo que no imaginaba. Fue perderme en tu amor simplemente paso. Y todo tuyo ya soy." Okay this is sounding familiar.. this sounds like..NO. NO. NO. HE DIDN'T EVEN CALL YOU. WE'RE NOT GOING TO THINK ABOUT HIM. NO WAY. It's not like I called him either.. The chorus came, "Antes que pase mas tiempo contigo amor. Tengo que decir que eres el amor de mi vida. Antes que te ame mas, escucha por favor. Dejame decir que todo te di. Y no hay como explicar. Pero menos notar simplemente asi lo senti. Cuando te vi.." Why is this my favorite song again? It totally has Fernando Torres written all over it.. The song continued, my voice wasn't that bad, but it wasn't great. I was tolerable. "Me sorprendio todo de ti. De blanco y Negro al color me converti," I started moving to the rhythm.. side to side. I even took out my cellphone and wove it around and people followed me. I smiled,"Se que no es facil decir te amo. Yo tampoco lo esperaba pero asi es el amor. Simplente paso, y todo tuyo ya soy.." I closed my eyes as I repeated the chorus, "Antes que pase mas tiempo contigo amor. Tengo que decir que eres el amor de mi vida. Antes que te ame mas, escucha por favor. Dejame decir que todo te di. Y no hay como explicar. Pero menos notar simplemente asi lo senti." Then I opened them and saw the pair of eyes I'd been wanting to see forever in a day, "Cuando te vi.." He just looked at me as he had his phone by his ear. Oh, I hadn't noticed that Sergio had his phone in his ear as well, I suppose they were talking to each other. Fernando didn't do anything, he just looked at me, of course, he was tall so I could actually see him. His blonde hair longer than I remembered.. it was just last week that I hadn't seen him.. still. A long time.. NO. NO. DON'T GO NEAR HIM! People clapped and I bowed, "Okay. Now. The real party begins!" Natalia said as she stood next to me, "I invited him.. thought it would be nice. He didn't ask for an explanation.. he just got late..I'm going to smack him." Natalia said. Now everybody cheered louder and I laughed. Natalia moved away from me and put her Ipod in the stereo thing. Now, almost everybody was spread out throughout the house and dancing, drinking, having a good time. My phone started vibrating in my pocket.

Unknown number. "Uh?" I said outloud. I opened it and then regreted it.
"Hello?" My voice shook as I was walking through the house to get to the porch, people looked at me and wished me a happy birthday and all that went with it. I wanted to run to the porch so nobody would have to listen to me be scared. My feet walked on the wood and my free hand touched the railing while I looked out into the sunset, phone in my hand.
"HAPP-EE BIRTH-DAY!" His voice was hipcupping through the slurred words.
"Hello father, why are you calling me?" I asked my unfortunate father.
"It's your birthday idiot." He laughed.
"Well, no shit, but why would you call me on my twenty-first birthday?"
"What the hell are you talking about? I call you on all your birthdays." He said.
"Oh that's right, I forgot. That's how much you mean to me. I forget you," I said quietly as I continued to stare out into the sun that was sinking beneath the black sky.
"I haven't forgotten you at all, you're still my daughter,"
"Yeah, the daughter that you'd rather choose strippers over for." My voice started shaking horribly. I coughed a few times to make sure that it was still there. "Excuse me."
"Como la chica que tengo en frente mio? (Like the girl I have in front of me?)" He said.
"Papa, no me llames mas, por favor. No puedo creer esto, cuando va ser el dia que te pares y dejes de estar borracho todos los dias y busques trabajo? Nunca. Ya basta con estas llamadas que no significan nada. Nisiquiera ser que decirte ahora, no eh hablado contigo para nada despues de que te fuiste cuando tenia los dos años. (Father, don't call me anymore, please. I can't believe this, when is the day that you are going to stand up and stop being drunk everyday and look for a job? Never. Now stop it with these calls because they don't mean anything. I don't even know what to tell you now, I haven't spoken to you at all after you left when I was two years old.)" I said.
All I could hear from the other line was loud music and people talking loudly in the background.
"Now. I'm going to hang up the phone and hope that you will never call again, if you at least want to do one thing right in your life, just stop calling me dad.." My voice cracked, and before he could reply anything my hand closed him out of my life, hopefully this time for good. My eyes closed and I sighed, "So much for waiting to drink.." I talked myself as I turned around while looking at the stars.
"Hola niña. (Hello little girl.)" A quiet voice broke the silence that was around me.
I opened my eyes slowly and found myself looking at Fernando, "Hace cuanto estas ahi? (How long have you been there?)" I asked him in a playful tone. Oh. This is why I like him. He makes me forget my troubles..Whatever happened to staying away from him? Screw it. It's your birthday!
"Como dos segundos. No pense que estabas aca afuera. (Like two seconds. I didn't think you were out here.)" Fernando said while walking towards me.
"Oh. Estaba hablando con my padre..pero ya. Ya no mas. (Oh. I was talking with my father..but now. Not anymore.)" I said while starting to walk towards him..slowly. My hair was in a ponytail still so my hand grabbed my scrunchie and took it out. Curles cascaded around my face and neck and I giggled.
"Feliz cumpleaños niña..perdon por no llamarte pero despues de que Sergio me dijo que era tu cumpleaños Natalia me llamo y pues me dijo lo que habia pasado. Y me invito. (Happy birthday little girl..sorry for not calling you but after Sergio told me that it was your birthday, Natalia called me and well she told me what happened. And she invited me.)" His voice waved to me like a welcoming sign and he stopped walking and was now staring at me intently. I could look at his eyes since the sunset was still going on..and they were so, so, so pretty. Who cares if they were the most popular color of eyes to have? "Tus ojos son preciosos..(Your eyes are gorgeous..)" I blurted out before I could even stop myself. I mentally kicked myself in the face, tried to picture that and found out that it wasn't a very pretty sight. I shook my head so my hair would fall over my shoulder, "Por que haces eso? (Why do you do that?)"
"Hacer que? (Do what?)"
"Hacer que tu pelo haga eso cada ves que te pones nerviosa. (Make your hair do that every time you're nervous.)" He had to put it so bluntly..
"No lo se. Por que siempre te tocas el pelo cuando tu estas nervioso? (I don't know, why do you always touch your hair when you are nervous?)" I asked shyly as I picked my head up.
"Me calma. (It calms me.)" He smiled.
I smiled back at him.
"Cumples que, veinteun años? (You turn what, twenty one?)" He asks.
Okay, so..I want to hug him.."Si." I said and then I jogged up to him and got on my tippy toes as high as I could and gave him the biggest hug I've ever given anyone. My arms went around his neck and I brought my body closer to his, "Perdon por no decirte nada..(I'm sorry for not saying anything..)" I began whispering in his ear, "No te preocupes niña. (Don't worry about it little girl.)" Fernando said before I could even continue, his arms were wrapped around my waist so tight that I could barely breathe but I didn't care. I was with him and that's all that mattered to my at this moment. Even if he does have a girlfriend.. "Te traje un beso. (I brought you a kiss.)" Fernando said again. I untangled myself from him and looked at him curiously, "Uh?" Then he got from behind him a present. "You didn't have too.." I told him as I got the bag and went inside the house trying to find Natalia. "No mas es una cosita, nisiquiera se lo que quieres. (It's just a little thing, I don't even know what you want.)" He said following me.

Natalia was in the kitchen and I asked her where to put the presents, she told me to give her the present and I gave it to her, then she disappeared. "Cuando yo sepa, te digo. (When I know, I'll tell you.)" My mouth flashing out my teeth. I went to a cooler and got out a bottle of champagne, poured myself a glass and drank it down. The warm liquid spreading around my body from the tips of my hair to the tips of my toes. "No me digas que te vas a emborrachar. (Don't tell me you're going to get yourself drunk.)" I shook my head while I poured myself another one, "No emborracharme si no tomar para que me sienta feliz? (Not get myself drunk but drink so I can feel happy?)" I giggled, and Fernando got himself a glass of water. Seriously? Fernando smiled and then disappeared into the living room where supposedly the dance floor was and everybody was dancing everywhere. Sergio came into the kitchen and came over to me to give me a hug, I laughed and then he took my hand, "Let's dance!" I agreed and he dragged me to the dance floor. El Caballito by Carlos Vives was playing and I started dancing to the music while Sergio led me. We weren't holding hands or anything, just dancing close to each other, when I caught his eye yet again. Please don't let this be like Italy, where he just watched me dance.. I smiled towards him and he nodded in my direction.

I would really like to go to the beach..My mind thought as I danced the night away.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took forever, longest chapter to date. ;]

Image
Image
Image
Image

Translation of the song:
everything changed when i saw you
from black and white into color i became

and it was so easy
to love you so much
something i never imagined
was giving my love with one look

everything shaked/ trembled inside of me
the universe wrote you were for me

and it was so easy
to love you so much
something i never imagined
was to lose myself in your love
it just happened
and i am already all yours

before spending more time with you, love
i have to say you are the love of my life
before loving you more
listen, please
let me say that i gave you everything
and there's no way to explain or see this
i just felt it

when i saw you
everything in you
surprised me
from black and white into color
i became

i know it's not easy
to say I love you
I was not expecting this either
but love is like this
it just happened
and i am already all yours.