Little Miss Blue Dress

Acid Fight -B-

"And you say he doesn't like you!" Sergio Ramos says to me, once I finished telling him what happened at the party. I just rolled my eyes at him as I continued to look for colleges. The Manchester United one seemed pretty good, too bad Liverpool's looked so. Not me. The website was nice and everything, but the place just didn't seem like me. I looked at the majors, and they didn't have a piano major, they had an overall music major, but no piano. I needed the piano one since of course that's the only instrument that I played. "Maybe he was just doing that to make me feel better.." I pleaded trying to convince Sergio that Fernando doesn't like me. "Please! I know Fernando Torres and believe me, he doesn't do that to just anyone. He didn't even do it to Olalla." I opened my mouth and then closed it; I couldn't say anything to that. My voice let out a sigh and Sergio looked satisfied. "I still refuse that he likes me. There's no way... he has a girlfriend." The words poured out from my lips. This website was really something. I didn't have to live on campus, but it was probably best if I did. Then I felt someone's hand under my chin and trying to get me to face them. I resisted against it since I knew what Sergio was tryind to do. He held my chin tighter and I grunted. My eyes closed and I turned to face him. "Mirame. (Look at me.)" I shook my head, "Maria. Mirame. (Maria. Look at me.)" I gave him a pout, "Sergio, please don't." I begged him. "Maria. A Fernando le gustas. Creeme. Le has hecho hacer cosas que el no hace. Linda, por que no quieres que pase algo? (Maria, Fernando likes you. Believe me. You've made him do things that he doesn't do. Pretty girl, why don't you want anything to happen?)" This question was the one I was dreading for him to ask because I didn't even know the answer to that. "Por que vine y arruine todo para el. (Because I came and ruined everything for him.)" My eyes turned sad; I couldn't help what I was feeling. You are an idiot.. My mind was so right. All of the sudden Sergio's expression changed to anger. I got a tiny bit scared, "Why are you saying that?! If you hadn't ever come I would have never met Natalia. And besides, you haven't ruined anything! Oh! Don't think that!" "I ruined everything for Fernando.." I silently told him..Why did I keep saying that? The Spaniard brunette sighed and then whispered in my ear, "Cuantas veces te tengo que decir! Tu le gustas a Fernando! Damn it! When are you going to get that through your head? (How many times do I have to tell you! Fernando likes you!)" My face leaned against his cheek. It was so warm, "Sergio, I'm scared." "There is nothing to be scared about." He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I put my hands on his cheeks. "Can I try something?" He asked as our eyes locked and I nodded.

Well that was random.

I felt his lips against mine making me question what he was doing, but then I found myself kissing him back. Uh? The kiss was gone as soon as it came. "Sentiste algo? (Did you feel anything?)" I shook my head, "no y tu? (no and you?)" "Surprisingly no." Then he laughed, "although your lips are perfect. Great kisser." I nodded, "you too." We laughed together. I looked at the computer screen, since now it was time to get to business and seriously find a college to go to. My eyes looked at the Manchester United and Liverpool university websites one more time before I asked Sergio,"cual crees que devo ir? (Which one do you think I should go to?)" "Por que no vas a una de aqui de Madrid? Estarias cerca de mi. (Why don't you go go to one here in Madrid? You would be close to me.)" I rolled my eyes, "no todo es sobre ti. (not everything is about you.)" I countered. Sergio laughed then, "I'll choose for you. Close your eyes and then whatever website is popped up, that's where you will go." "Suena como un buen plan. Pero cuidado con lo que haces. Es mi futuro! (Sounds like a good plan. But be careful with what you do. It's my future!)" I giggled. My eyelids drooped and I smiled lazily. I felt Sergio's arms on my arms since the laptop was on my lap. "You're warm." I said and he chuckled, "abre los ojos. (open your eyes.)" The command made me do so and I just looked at the website. "Really?" Sergio nodded, "give me the phone.." Here we go. Getting all the information so I can transfer. Mom will be so proud.. "Natalia does not need to know about this kiss right?" I asked him suddenly when the lady put me on hold. "De que hablas? No estamos de novios. (What are you talking about? We're not dating.)" Say what? My head whipped to look at him, "Como haci? (What do you mean?)" "We're not exclusive.. I mean. I asked her to be my girlfriend.." I leaned my head in, "y? (and?)" "She said no! Can you believe that? Someone turned down the great Sergio Ramos!" "Y por que dijo que no? (And why did she say no?)" I giggled and smirked at him. "Por que soy un mujeriego. Y ella lo sabe, no quiere que yo le haga daño. Yo no quiero hacerle daño entonces, lo dejamos para cuando ella regrese o yo vaya alla. Me pone loco esa chica. (Because I am a womanizer. And she knows that, she doesn't want me to hurt her. I don't want to hurt her, so we left it for when she comes back or I go there. That girl drives me crazy.)" I started laughing because he was just so dang adorable. I pinched his cheeks, "Aww wittle Sergio is in wove!" I told him in a playful tone as the lady was back on the line, I put my finger up and he just silently laughed at me. The lady gave me all the information and before the hour was over, I was transferred into my new college. Well, university more like it. "Hey! Tengo hambre! (I'm hungry!)" I said as I poked his stomach, "why are you so hard?" I questioned him. Then I started laughing really loudly because of what I just said. Sergio just looked at me and then his face turned into an oh face. "You are bad!" We both went into the kitchen.

"Que queres de comer? (What do you want to eat?)" Sergio asked me as I sat on his island. My mom was apparently really proud of me that I was able to transfer to the university; I was just surprised at the fact that they even let me do it. The lady on the phone said that my record was pretty excellent, so that's why they admitted me in and let me go ahead and transer. This brought a surprise to me since it was late in the year to transfer and everything, but hey. You never know what could happen! Sergio was standing in front of me and I had my legs on each of his sides. "Comida China! (Chinese food!)" I giggled. Sergio laughed while he took out his cell phone and dialed a number, "tu tienes el numero en tu celular? (You have the number in your cell phone?)" He nodded, "I have a lot of numbers." Uh. Okay. I just rolled my eyes and watched him order and once he did, his phone rang. "Diga? Hola Fernando José. Como te va? (Hello? Hi Fernando José. How are you?)" Sergio's eyes locked with mine. I hadn't talked to Fernando since Friday. "Necesitas que alguien te lleve al aeropuerto el Miercoles? Ah! Te vas para Liverpool no? (You need someone to take you to the airport on Wednesday? Oh! You leave for Liverpool no?)" I had forgotten that he was leaving. Probably best. My eyes wouldn't see him for a while which would do some good to me, "Yo te llevo. Mira, te hablo mas tarde! Tengo visita. (I'll take you. Look, I'll talk to you later! I have a visit.)" Sergio then got quiet as Fernando was telling him something so I chose to walk out into the living room and put the laptop away since I had no need for it anymore. I sat down on the couch and started contemplating about the fact that I know some of the most famous people in the sport's world.. at least here in Europe. It's sad to think that I have never heard of Fernando Torres until I came here to Spain or Sergio Ramos for that matter. My eyes closed and all I could see was when I first met Fernando. He had laughed at me.. and then I just didn't care. After that it was just a matter of little kids in grown up bodies. I don't think that I've ever been that comfortable with a guy. Ever. Then I started thinking about he smiled every time that he saw me.. most of the time anyway. I also thought about how he has different smiles for everything. Fernando Torres has five smiles. Smile number five is when he's nervous and he just gives you that timid smile while he keeps pulling his hair wishing for it to be super long. Smile number four is when he's giving autographs to his fans..at least when he's in a good mood. Kidding! My lips curved into a smile. Smile number three is the smile for when he sees his friends. The people that he's known for a long time. Smile number two is for when he's just himself and his guard is down. He can be himself. Smile number one. Is for me. My eyes shot open.. "so he never gives Olalla a certain type of smile..what the hell.." I whispered to myself at my sudden realization mainly since Sergio just barged into the living room. Then again this does not even make sense to me because Olalla is his girlfriend. Just his! She is the one that is supposed to make him smile all the flipping time. Not me..Why am I so complicated? "Sergio.. tu has notado como Fernando me ve cuando estoy en su vista? (Sergio.. have you noticed how Fernando looks at me when I'm in his sight?)" Sergio face palmed himself. "Apenas estas notando heso? (You're just now noticing that?)" "No me has dicho la respuesta. (You haven't told me an answer.)" I nudged him as he sat next to me. "I'm not gonna answer that for you. You should just figure it out yourself lady. And I'm taking you to the airport on Wednesday with me because I don't want to be by myself." I grunted.

Once our food arrived we both sat down on his sofa and Sergio turned on the television."What do you want to watch?" Sergio asked as I put one egg roll on each plate. "Que ahi para ver? (What is there to watch?)" "Haver que tenemos. 300, Titanic, Space Jam.. futbol! Tenis! Escoge algo. (Let's see what we have. 300, Titanic, Space Jam.. Football! Tennis! Choose something.)" "300." I loved that movie. Sergio grinned and then put it on that channel. It was at the part where they were having sex, but not really because she barely moaned. All she did was gasp and I began laughing since it was at the part where she was straddling him and just gasping. Sergio looked at me and I could not stop laughing, it was just something that I did. "Well, she's not moaning! She's just gasping everytime he thrusts into her. I can't help it Sergio!" "Esa es mi parte favorita sabes? When the girl moans, it's the best. I don't know. It's just a huge turn on." "Entonces por que te gusta ver hesto tanto? (Then why do you watch this so much?)" I curiously asked him. "Tu eres la que puso la pelicula. (You're the one that put the movie on.)" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Whatever Sergio." We both ate in silence as we watched the movie that had entertained us so much. Sergio finished before me and he just drank his cup of whatever he had in there. I chewed slowly thinking about what Sergio had told me. What does he even mean that I barely just figured it out? Boys are way complicated and so are girls. What an annoying little world this was. Once I finished my food, Sergio got both of our plates and then went into the kitchen. I followed him; there was no way that I was going to stay out here in the living room by myself thinking way too hard about that one blondie guy. My mouth let out a sigh and I got up to go to the kitchen. Sergio was washing dishes so I got a towerl from the drawer and I started drying them. "You are a pig." I told him as there was a huge pile of dishes to be washed. "A football player has a busy life. Most of the time I'm so tired that I just get something out put it on a plate and microwave it. This kitchen is barely used for what it needs to be used for." He explained to me. I made an oh face, "Ah ya. Entiendo. Que quieres hacer despues de lavar los platos? (What do you want to do after you wash the dishes?)" I asked him as I kept drying dish after dish. "<b.Umm. No se! Quieres salir? Quieres que te lleve a tu casa? (Hmm. I don't know! Do you want to go out? Do you want me to take you home?)" "Vamos a la casa. Mi madre le gustaria verte. (Let's go to the house. My mom would like to see you.)" I smiled at him as he took my wrist to lead me out of the door and into his car.