Little Miss Blue Dress

Cheaters and Trashed

Nothing happened if you wanted to know. Whenever I spent the night at Carlos's house. I slept in his guest room and he slept in his own room. No joke I swear. Just in case you were wondering. I mean, I told you that there was nothing between me and him, and there isn't anything going on. I just need to get Natalia down here so she can fall in love with him. Seriously, they would make the best couple ever. So. I got to Carlos's house and whatnot and we decided to just sit in the living room and talk about everything. I don't know why, but I told him about everything that happened to me in my life and everything that happened to my mom. I don't understand why I told him, maybe it was because he was there and he was actually paying attention to what I was saying, or maybe because he was looking at me the whole time and acting like a shrink. Ha. I have my own personal shrink, which was amazing. Then we talked about him, and his life. It's been very interesting and it turns out that he's actually from Italy. I couldn't believe it at first and then he started speaking Italian all of the sudden. The only thing I could do was stare at him dumbfounded because he was not from Spain. I'm lame. So then he started laughing and I started laughing with him. Then he asked me something I wasn't expecting.

"Donde fuiste cuando estabas bailando? (Where did you go when you were dancing?)" He said to me. I looked at him and I couldn't answer. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to tell anyone what had happened. "Dime. (Tell me.)" I hesitated, then took a sigh. " Pues, la verdad esque como mi vestido se me estaba quitando. Osea el zipper de atras se me estaba bajando. Ahora, no me pongas la culpa por nada por que yo no sabia que el estaba ahi! Nisiquiera sabia nada! (Well, the truth is that my dress was coming off. The zipper in the back was getting undone. Now, don't put the fault on me because I didn't know that he was there! I didn't even know anything!)" I had stood up and spread my arms pleading for him to try and understand what had happened. "Quien? (Who?)" He asked trying to calm me down. "Fernando Torres." I sat down and buried my face in my hands. I didn't want to face what had happened. Before I knew it Carlos had both of his hands on either of my cheeks trying to get me to look up at him. I did. "Fernando Torres te hiso algo? (Fernando Torres did something to you?)" He asked me concerned about my care rather than what actually happen. Well that was interesting. "No. No me hiso nada. Pero, osea nisiquiera lo vi asta que el me arreglo el vestido! Despues hablamos por unos minutos y despues se fue. Pero cuando me hablo.. me hablo como si no quisiera irse. (No. He ddn't do anything. But, I didn't even see him until he fixed my dress! Then we just talked for a few minutes and then he left. But when he talked to me.. he talked to me like he didn't want to leave.)" I told him. It's not that I didn't like Fernando or anything, it's just that.. whenever he said that to me. I didn't want him to leave either.

He didn't press the matter. I guess he saw that I didn't want to talk about it anymore. Which I didn't.. you know. So. Then we just talked about random stuff and finally called it quits when it was around six in the morning. I slept in some pajamas that Carlos gave me, although they were extremely huge. I didn't mind, they were comfy. Once my head hit that pillow I fell right asleep, I hadn't realized that I was so tired. My eyes opened up with a jolt and tried to remember what I had done the night before, and it turned out to be that it wasn't that bad. Well, except for the whole going to the place that I currently live at and having to hear a girl moaning. I'm telling you it was his girlfriend or whatever. I will tell him sometime soon. You know.. I wonder how his reaction will be when I tell him. Seriously. I think it will be highly funny or something. Like his mouth would go open and he couldn't believe it. Sort of like Sebastian in the Little Mermaid when he sees that she has legs. Exactly like that. I hope at least.. I don't know why I like to tease him so much. I suppose it's just fun to do it. He teases me as well does he not? He does. Even if he doesn't want too. His girlfriend is just.. what do you call someone that has sex everywhere and she doesn't care if she has an audience? A slut? I don't even know. Oh well. She knows that I live there and yet she just does it wherever she wants. This made me wonder whether they did it in my room. Fernando has no decency either I presume since he was the one screwing her. There is no way in heck that this boy was a virgin.

Let me just say that showers are amazing. I was at home.. finally. It was empty so I took this time to do my daily activities like taking a shower. Carlos had dropped me off and told me to call him if I needed anything.Natalia is gonna owe me for this one too. I chuckled and had gone inside. The shower was amazing to tell you the truth. The cold water had given me goosebumps but soon felt really good. After my shower I chose to wear a pair or shorts and a shirt. I don't really care for matching. I hated flip-fops so I put my socks on. Today was one of those days that I just felt like dancing all over the house. First I needed to fill my tummy so I went to the kitchen and made myself some pancakes, even though it was round five in the afternoon. So I had spent most of the day at Carlos's. Well. I wanted to wait really late just to make sure that I didn't come home to a house full of clothes everywhere. Which surprisingly wasn't like that. Oh. I did find something disgusting though. When I came into my room the sheets were completely thrown everywhere. I got closer and looked at them closely. This is the most disgusting thing I had ever seen. There were stains everywhere and it was so gross. I threw them out. Needed to go out and buy new ones, after I ate my breakfast. Then after that I will come back here and dance. I just loved to do it. Well.

I was looking through my infinity timed set of covers. How long does it take to choose one set of covers? Then I saw something that I didn't want to see. Something that will break Fernando's heart. It was Olalla with someone else. His hair was dark brown and his skin color was mocha. More like a dark tan, but not so dark as to call him black. Okay. That made me laugh. Apparently they had heard me because they both looked up. Was I that close to them? Quickly thinking I took out my phone and took a picture of them. Olalla looked at me like I was insane and then the mystery man smiled at me like I was one of his fans. Oh please. Grow up. Suddenly her face turned a shade of red realizing who I was I guessed. His hands were under her shirt on her back and hers were around his neck entangled in his hair. I quickly snapped a shot and then I did the next thing I could do. Screw the sheets. I ran. What the heck does she think that she can do that? She can't just toy around with Fernando that way. It wasn't fair to him. So. I was out of the store in a flash and then I asked someone with a football jersey and asked him where the Atletico Madrid field was. Or at least where they would be practicing. I'm only taking a wild guess here since Fernando was a footballer. Hmm. If I was a footballer.. where would I go? It only made sense didn't it? The guy told me and I thanked him. Apparently it was only a few miles from here. More like twenty. I took a cab, duh.

The cab was going so slow at the moment. It was rush hour and it was around what. Six? Gees, this was taking forever. I asked the cab driver how far we were and he said it was only about seven miles. I told the cab that I would just get off here, and gave him his euros, but then I asked him which direction it was and he pointed to the right. So I turned my heel since we stopped at a corner and began walking fast. Good thing I was wearing tennis shoes. I can't stand anything else, unless it's for a special occasion. So. Here I was walking rather fast because I wanted to get there before they closed down the stadium or something. What felt like ten minutes, felt like an hour. I started lightly jogging ignoring the heat that was brought on by the air. That was all I could do.. just kept on jogging all over the place until the stadium came to view. It looked huge to tell you the truth.. and this was only from the outside. I ran faster through the parking lot focusing on my breathing so my side wouldn't hurt. Past the doors and saw that the team was practicing. Or at least something like it. It seemed like they hadn't payed any attention to me so I went over to the stands and stretched. Oh my goodness, that hurt. You know the sting that you feel when you know you're stretching something really hard? Yeah. That hurt a lot. So I was catching my breath. I went up the stands and looked around for a bathroom. Surely they had a water fountain. Better yet, they had a vending machine. Who knew that they had these in Europe? I quickly went over to it and got a bottle of water. Oh it was so sweet and cold. I put it to my forehead. That felt amazing. I walked back to the stands and sat down watching them play.

There were a lot of people playing on the field. I know nothing about football or anything, but it just seemed like a lot. I didn't really particularly care right now because I was trying to think on how to tell Fernando that the girlfriend of his life just cheated on him. I started pacing back and forth trying to come up with something to say. "Fernando..hoy vi algo que-no. Fernando..tu sabes que tu novia tiene otro novio? No. That sounds terrible. Fernando.. me parte el corazon tener que decirte esto pero tu novia tiene otro novio. (Fernando..today I saw something that-no. Fernando..you know that your girlfriend has another boyfriend? No. That sounds terrible. Fernando.. it breaks my heart to have to tell you this, but your girlfriend has another boyfriend.)" I was trying to come up with ways to make it sound less painful, but it wouldn't work. I paced and then looked up to see that nobody was on the field anymore. Um. Creepy. This was starting to feel really weird, being the only one that was up in the stands so I went in the middle of the field and laid down to look at the stars. Wow. That was really pretty. I sat up. Where are you? I asked to myself and stood up. I wonder where he was. I turned around to look for him only to jump about five feet or so off the ground. My heart was about to explode when I saw him standing there. "Estas loco chico! No me hagas eso. Me diste un ataque del corazon. (You're crazy boy! Don't do that. You gave me a heart attack.)" I said holding my chest to slow my heart down. "Lo siento. (I'm sorry.)" He said laughing. "He venido aqui para decirte una cosa muy importante. Yo creo que tu novia no te ha dicho la verdad. (I've come here to tell you something really important. I think you're girlfriend hasn't told you the truth.)" I said Calmly taking a breath. "Tu novia tiene otro novio. ( You're girlfriend has another boyfriend.)" I said in one breath, but in a tone that he would understand me. He looked at me. I stared at him back.. curious. "Lo sabia. (I knew it.)" He simply said calmly.How come you don't do anything about it? "Hemos estado juntos desde que yo tenia los diez y nueve. No se por que me hiso eso.. pero yo sabia que yo no sentia nada por ella por un rato bien largo. (We've been together ever since I had nineteen. I don't know why she did that, but I knew that I didn't feel anything for her for a long time.)" Then why did you stick with her for so long? " Me provoca aor carla. No es justo para ti que te alla hecho eso.(I want to strangle her. It's not fair for you for her to have done that to you.)" I said taking out my phone and giving it to him. He looked at it and knew that he had to do it. Over the phone.

I walked away, and he grabbed my wrist. " No te vayas. (Don't go away.)" His eyes giving that same pleading look. It was really hard not to turn away. "Tienes que hacer esto. Estare afuera. (You have to do this. I'll be outside.)" I didn't want to go outside. Did so anyways. My feet led me outside and I started to hum. It was hot again. When was this going to die down? Oh shoot. It wasn't. It was summer. Sometimes I forgot things that were extremely obvious. Soon my hum became into a whistle and I felt like in one of those oldie movies. Before I knew it, he had been finished. I turned around and had a sudden urge to go up to him and hug him. Just run up to him and hug him like a friend would. I would be able to do that right? What if I get sunk in though? That wouldn't be good. "Entonces. Como te fue? (So. How did it go?)" I asked him. " Digamos que ya no vamos a vernos mas. (Let's just say that we're not going to see each other anymore.)" He chuckled. You are so cute when you do that. Okay so. The guy was single now, but I'm not going to try anything. If he wanted something to happen he'd have to show the first move. Do. Whatever. "How did you get here anyway?" Sometimes it was hard to understand him, but he's getting better at it. "I took a taxi for about twenty minutes and then jogged the rest of the way." I answered him blushing timidly. "Oh. Shall we get home?" He asked me heading towards the car. Somehow now that she was off his back, he looked more relieved. More fresh. More relaxed. I wasn't complaining. "Bueno. (Alright.)" I said smiling at him. We made our way to the car.

Twenty minutes later we were home. He sped like a maniac and it terrified me. Fernando mostly laughed the whole way. I just looked outside the window. He could've laughed because of the music that they were playing on the radio, and it could be true, but I wasn't paying attention. Oh. I forgot the sheets! I'll look for some when we got home. Except that was the thing. When we got home, the door was open. Fernando was walking in front of me so he put an arm out motioning for me to be careful. This was odd. Then I noticed that everything in the living room and kitchen was a mess. The furniture was turned upside down and all of the glass vases were broken. In the kitchen all of the food was on the floor or on the counters. I gasped as I looked at him and he looked at me with worry in his eyes as well. I ran upstairs to check my room and it was trashed as well. All of it. I went out and met Fernando in the middle of the hall. " La tuya tambien? (Yours too?)"I asked him. He nodded. So..basically his house was trashed. " Lo limpio manana. (I'll clean it tomorrow.)" I told him. I was turning away to go to my room, but he grabbed my wrist again. This time the grip was really strong so I turned back automatically. He took his hand away and it seemed to have a burning mark on my wrist. "No. Voy a llamar ayuda manana. Vamos a un hotel. (No. I'll call for help tomorrow. Let's go to a hotel.)" He suggested. I nodded at that. Room service couldn't bother me. So we got out of the house and went to the nearest hotel. Of course I packed an extra set of clothing for tomorrow and such.

When we got to the hotel Fernando had gone to the receptionist, and this was a five star hotel. Go us. I had to think of a way that I was going to pay him back because there was no way I was letting him pay for me. It was only one night, yes, but still. What would you do? My thoughts were wiped out by Fernando telling me what had happened. "Tienen un cuarto no mas. De una habitacion, estaras bien con eso? No se por que no tienen otros mas. Creo que es por la temporada. (They only have one room, will you be okay with that? I don't know why they don't have any others. I think it's because of the season.)" I looked at him and thought of the consequences. Consequence A could be that we randomly start making out and I just give up my virginity just like that. Consequence B could be that we get to be closer since we would have to sleep on the same bed. Or we could just stay up all night and talk. I liked the last one. So I nodded my head. A night with Fernando Torres in the same room..not bad. Not bad. He went over to the counter and nodded his head that it was fine. The woman seemed to be dazzled by him of course. One of the best soccer players was just talking to her. She was rather pretty as well, blonde hair, brown eyes. Milky skin. Very pretty. He didn't seem to notice the difference though so he just walked up to me and got my bag. I grabbed it at the same time and saw that our hands had touched. Uh. Double you tee eff? This wasn't High School for goodness' sake. I smiled at him and got my bag. We went up the elevator in silence. The atmosphere seemed to be calmer, and he wasn't a pusher. Meaning, having to talk the whole entire time that we were together. I liked that fact. He opened the door to the room and we saw that there was a couch and a king sized bed. We could both definitely fit in the bed, but him being the gentleman that he was going to be would suggest that he sleep on the couch. I was so wrong. What an ego this man had. " Tu vas a dormir en el sofa. (You are sleeping on the sofa.)" He said to me as he walked over to the bed and put his stuff on top of it. I couldn't argue with him! He was my boss. I nodded my head and went over to the bathroom to change. Well. I took a shower. That was fun, having my iPod dealio and then the whole taking forever. Once I was done I went out and looked at him. He was asleep already. Something happened that I did not want.

My heart did a flip. He wasn't even awake and he looked so. Calm. Peaceful. All those nice and serene words that you could possibly think of since that's what everybody looks like when they're asleep. I was just standing staring at him, and then realized that I was tired myself so I went over to the sofa and laid down. Then I noticed through the window that the moon was out. I stared at it thinking of the ocean. I hadn't been there in a long time. Thinking of my music. My fingers were becoming too stiff from not playing. Natalia. I missed her stupid jokes and her laugh. I started giggling at myself and then thought of Fernando. Fernando. That boy, that I've known for barely a month, all of the sudden it felt like I've known him forever. I can't explain the feeling. It's only been a week and there was just this.. thing at the back of my head bothering me about it. I knew that something was going to happen, but I just didn't know what.

Whatever happens. Happens.

Image