Let's Get Reckless.

Don't Be A Freak.

My phone buzzed from it’s place on the nightstand while I sat on the ground. I sighed and lifted myself off the ground to see who just texted me. I was willing to say it was either Miley or Margaret but both assumptions were wrong. It was Joe.

come over?

why?

because I want you to? Duhh!

gahh. Can’t I get away from you for at least ONE day?

I laughed as I sent the text. His response came about 15 seconds later.

please?

As much as I wanted to say yes I declined him again. Putting my phone beside my I went back to doodling on my notepad.

My phone started ringing a few moments later, my standard telephone noise coming from it.

“No Joe.” I answered, not bothering to look at the i.d. I heard the other end click so I also ended the call. I knew it was Joe and he hung up when i said no.But then it rang again.

“It’s still no.” I reassured him.

“Joe said if I called and asked you to come over you’d say yes because you love me and miss me very much,” Nick’s voice poured over from the other line. He sighed annoyed and I heard Joe yell in the background. “You aren’t sposed to say Joe said! God, don’t you know anything about tricking girls!?”

“Fine. Tell Joe specifically that Jamie said of course she is coming because her best friend Nick asked her. And have a month of not seeing him she missed him dearly. See you in a hour.” I hung up the phone. I lifted myself off the floor, dusting at my clothes before going to my closet. I surely wasn’t going over there in my underwear and tube socks.

I heard the ding on my computer signaling I had been requested for video chat. Normally I wouldn’t have this thing, but since I’d be in Hawaii and Margaret was here holding things down, we had agreed to it.

“Can’t I get a minute,” I laughed and accepted the video chat.

“Is there something you forgot?” I asked Joe’s face. He looked like he was about to say something but his face fell like he saw something awe-worthy. I furrowed my brows.

“I was gonna tell you that you’re spending the night, but I guess I’ll ask you something. Where are your clothes?”

I felt my eyes go wide and I immediately pushed the camera away.
“Stupid, stupid, stupid! God you’re fucking dumb, Jamie.” I told myself, even slapped my head for effect. So now Joe has seen me in my bra and underwear. Oh and tube socks. Like that makes a difference.

“I’ll see you later” I said into the mic and turned my computer off.

“Amazing Jamie.” I muttered just to me.

--

“You must be Jamie.” Denise Jonas herself answered the door with a smile that made me want to know her better.

“Hi. I hope you guys weren’t waiting on me for anything.” I told her, a little nervous.
Her returning laughter made me like her even more.

“Of course not. But the boys, Joe mostly, have been excited for you to get here.” And just as she said the words I heard thundering footsteps beating on the stair steps.

“Jamie!” He leaped at me while I stood totally unprepared and frightened. We, well I, landed with a painful thud. I’m almost positive the impact flattened my boobs.

“Thanks for the breast cancer, Joe.” I muttered, trying to get my breath back. His cheeks reddened at the word breast and I almost laughed at him.

“Joseph are you crazy?! Her head barely missed the coffee table. Be careful with her!” Mrs. Jonas scolded her son to Nick and I’s amusement. When he saw that I noticed him, he came towards me, arms extended for a formal hug.

“He’s my favorite Jonas Brother!” I stuck my tongue at Joe and he gasped.

“Whatever. Let’s see if he takes you parasailing!” We all laughed at Joe’s childish antics. I grabbed my bag and followed the boys upstairs.

“Your stuff can go in here. I’m going to make sure this isn’t where you fall asleep, though.” Joe smirked.

“Well where am I going to sleep?”

“On the floor with us. Duh! It’s movie night, dearie. No one finishes watching them all. Ever. We just…crash.”

“Oh what a plan.” I rolled my eyes and placed my bags in the corner of the room, leaving my shoes in there also.

“Don’t mock. Anyway. Kevin’s making a store run with Dani. They want to know if we want anything.”

“I want some Rolos.” Nick said.

“Uhh. Cookie dough?” It was my newest thing. I’d had the ice cream first and been hooked ever since.

“Chocolate chip I presume. Be right back, get your swimsuits on.” He ordered.

“Gosh, pushy much.”

“He’s…energetic. Too much going on for him to sit still. It’s your first time at our house and everything so…” Nick told me.

“Yeah. Did your mom decorate herself?” I asked, admiring the painting of the Girl with the Pearl earring on one of the walls.

“Mhm. It’s her favorite.”

“She’s really good. My mom loves interior design to. Or just design in general.” I shrugged. “Excuse me.” I went into the room to change, emerging once I was finished.

“Cute,” Nick commented with a smirk, reminding me very much of Joe. I rolled my eyes and went downstairs to find Joe. I can’t say how glad I am he didn’t mention the ‘underwear accident’. That was beyond good.

“Ms. Jonas I was talking to Nick about the house. I admire it so much. Your skills are amazing.” I told her as she cut up mango slices. My favorite. She looked at me then at Joe with raised eyebrows.

“I like her already.” She told him and we all laughed. That was a relief.

“Good. ‘Cause she’s going to be over a lot.”

“Oh I am?” I questioned him with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah,” He said innocently, “You’re my bestfriend.” No matter how corny this sounds, that moment made my heart melt. I felt the blush climb to my cheeks and hugged Joe.

“Isn’t that the cutest thing,” Denise commented, making me blush even more.

“Adorable mom.” Nick rolled his eyes with a short laugh. “Let’s swim you guys.”

When we got outside I slipped off my tank top and shorts and slid in the cool water. Somewhere in here we got their neighbor to come over and play chicken. Me and Nick against Joe and…Michael? I think that’s his name.
And that’s how I discovered what a great team Nick and I were.

“Not fair!” Joe complained after Michael fell.

“Why not?” I laughed, getting off Nick’s shoulders.

“Because it doesn’t rematch! Me and you Jamie.” I rolled my eyes but complied. And again we won! Hah!

“No fair!” He pouted yet again.

“And why is that, Joe?”

“Because it wasn’t a fair match!”

“Why?”

“ ‘Cause I didn’t want to accidentally grab your boobs so I couldn’t push you.” He said and we all got quiet before laughing really hard. Joe blushed profusely.

“Nice, Joe. We still beat you. Well, I don’t know about you guys but I’m getting out.” I walked over to the steps and stepped out of the pool to grab my towel. After getting thoroughly dry I grabbed my clothes and walked into the house to see Mrs. Jonas baking cookies. It reminded me of how my mom and I used to bake cookies. That’s when I wasn’t insanely busy and actually had time. That’s something I wanted back.

“Hey, Sweetie.” She greeted me when she noticed I was out of the water.

“Hi.” I smiled back shyly. “It smells great in here, Mrs. Jonas.”

“Thanks. Go ahead and take a seat,” She instructed me and I followed, sitting at the island. She put a few of the cookies on a saucer and got a glass of milk.

“Thank you,” My smile was huge and I know it.

“It’s fine. I like this mother stuff. Especially for someone my sons like.” She winked at me and I couldn’t help but blush.

“Joe’s been a good friend to me, which is more than I can say for myself.”

“I remember him actually complaining about you. It was really weird actually. He went from having the biggest celebrity crush ever, to hating you, to talking about you like crazy.” She laughed. I didn’t know what to say. I mean I guessed that Joe liked me when we first met. But I was a prude and didn’t care then.

It seemed her face got serious and her tone a little lower, “Are you and Joe…together, Sweetheart?”

I knew why she took the precaution in asking me like this. He had Camilla. She’d probably disappointed if Joe was cheating.

“Oh, no! Joe seems happy to have his girlfriends. I’m lucky we’re even friends after the way I treated him before.”

“All that matters is that you two are friends now. It’s great to see them all smiling. It’s just recently he got all cheery again. And it seems like it was more your doing than Camilla’s.” She said before giving me another smile and turning around back to her cooking. The knowing glint in her eyes made my stomach flutter.

“Cookies!” Joe squealed when he came in. “I want some.”

“Here.” I broke a piece of off one of mine and held it out for him to take. He ducked his head down to take it with his mouth which involuntarily brought a smile to my face. I had some chocolate on my finger and was going to use a napkin, but Joe’s mouth got it.

“You weirdo!” I laughed.

“Oh my God, Joseph. Don’t be a freak.” Denise scolded and let out a sigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
lmao. i liked the video chat part. and when Joe said something about her boobs. haha.

and i just noticed this chapter had like 3 things with him and boobs! it was funny thoughh

anyway; i don't like to go too many days without updating. it feels weird.

APRIL_Goes_RAWR

i give this update to her. i decided that after i read her comment because it actualyy made a difference in my suckish day when i saw it.


mrstylerjonas

&&herr because i like people who comment like that.=)

aye; gueess whatt?. 18 subscriber yo! that's amazin' and i even got two subscribers for Risky Behavior AFTER i put it on hold. i thought that was weird. haha, anyway.

COMMENT?. i think i'm going to dedicate chapters to show my gratitude.

-Treasure.<3

PS. anyone watch True Blood?. i saww it last night. gahh, i love James Kwanten. talk to me about that, seriously. we'll be best friends.