Let's Get Reckless.

Lead me back into your arms;

I laughed a bit, finding a place behind a clothes rack to hide. Pulling my phone from my bra, I dialed the number I knew by heart as fast as I could.

“Helloooo” Joe answered.

“Hey, I’m going on soon.” I smiled, just hearing his voice. I was extremely excited and equally as nervous. I was about to go out and perform for who knows how many people. But for just this moment, it was only Joe and me.

“You excited?”

“Heh. Yeah, and really nervous.”

“Jamie Madden? Nervous, my gosh, alert the media.” He teased and I laughed.

“I know right? It’s pathetic.”

“It’s cute. You’ll be great, Reina. Better than Miley; don’t tell her I said that” He said quietly and I giggled.

“Thanks. I wish you could be here.” I sighed.

“Me, too. But you know Margaret would really blow a load about that.” Right. I didn’t tell Margaret I was going to the UK. I told my mom what I was doing, and she supported me. She said she was proud I was becoming my own person and not what I thought I was supposed to be. Those words meant a lot to me.

“Then you really should’ve came” I joked, sliding down the wall and sitting on the floor.

“Don’t sweat it, Reina. I believe in you, ‘kay? I love you and I know you’re number one.” He told me sincerely and I sighed.

“Thank you, Joe. I’m.. I may not say it a lot, but I’m really lucky to have you. I’ve never had the same feelings for anyone before, or been able to have feelings for someone for that matter.”

“You’ve always been great, Reina, you just needed to see it. If you’re lucky than God only knows how blessed I am to call you the greatest thing in my life.”

“I love you, Joe.”

“I love you too, Reina. Go knock ‘em dead.”

“Kay” I smiled, saying our goodbyes and hanging up. As soon as I stepped from behind the clothes rack, I was swept up and off to the side stage.

“You have no idea how hard we were looking for you,” The woman said in a somewhat annoyed tone. I ignored her and took the microphone she was holding and listened for Miley to call me out.

“How many of you guys have seen the show Just Gotta Make It?” She asked and they screamed in response.

“So you’ve heard of Jamie Madden?” More screaming.

“And how many of you guys completely love her like I do?” They screamed loudly and I blushed, feeling silly and happy. “Well I love Jamie so much I brought her with me tonight.”

That was my cue. I ran out onto the stage, smiling and waving. The screams gave me a rush, making my nerves go away.

I got to Miley and hugged her tightly. “You ready?”

“More than ever” I smiled. We released and waited for the start of ‘Let’s Get Crazy’.

When it got to the dance battle before the Hoedown Throwdown I was super embarrassed. I’d be going against Miley, popping my butt in front of thousands of people. Just a bit nerve wracking.

Miley started to joke around with me and everything before, making me laugh so much I wasn’t worried. It came my turn and I smiled while dancing. Even if I did good, I was glad when it was over. It may have been fun, but it wasn’t my thing. I’ll leave it to Miles.

“Give her a round of applause!” Miley screamed as it was time for me to go backstage. The screams were deafening as I waved and ran backstage. I was supposed to go back on during Party in The USA. We were supposed to do a few covers instead of the usual end songs. The Climb would be a duet.

I changed into the second outfit I was to wear, then took time to myself. I sipped on a bottle of water sat on the ground behind the clothes rack like I had before. I wanted to call Joe again but decided against it. I’d call him after the concert before we all went out for an after party.

Before I knew it, it was time for me to go back out. It was a thrill performing. Doing this I thought about having my own tour, people cheering for me.

“This is our last one; a Jamie love.” Miley announced and we both smiled. I took a drink from my water bottle, sort of tired after we danced, singing ‘Check Yes Juliet’. The other covers we did were ‘If It Makes You Happy’, ‘Gives You Hell’, and ‘When You Look Me In The Eyes’. I was incredibly eager to tell Joe about singing his song.

“Sing along if you know it” I told them, smiling and thanking the tech guy for the guitar he was handing me. I winked at Miley as I began to strum the chords of one of the best songs ever.

“Her name is Noelle, I have a dream about her, she rings my bells” I sang, listening as people caught on. Miley laughed beside me, nodding her head along. We changed the curse words to something else and had loads of fun.

Once it was all said and done, we did the bows, thanked them for coming out, and ran to get ready for a great End of the Year party. Well, actually, I was going to go on to my hotel to get ready for my plane ride home. I missed my boyfriend.

&Reckless

“Yes Miles” I said once she asked me if I had to leave. I was all packed and now saying goodbyes to everyone as they dropped me off at the airport. The urge to be in Joe’s embrace again was getting stronger and stronger each moment I wasn’t on that plane.

“I miss you already, Jay.”

“You’ll be back home soon. We’ll hang out so much you’ll hate me.” I joked, getting her to smile.

“Promise?”

“Promise. Love you, Miles.”

“Love you, Jay. Tell everyone I said hi.”

“Kay.” We hugged one last time before I grabbed my luggage and got onto my private plane. I certain Joe Jonas I was dying to see; dying to kiss. I needed to get back to him as soon as possible, before I burst from anticipation.

&&

“Can’t believe I’m doing this Barry” I told my driver, getting out of the car. He chuckled.

“The things we do when we’re young” He teased. I laughed along with him

“I’ll see you in the morning?” I asked.

“Of course, Jamie.” He smiled and I hugged him. Once he was driving off, I walked into the backyard of the Jonas house. Luckily the alarm system wasn’t on, otherwise this wise guy plan of mine would be completely backfired.

I noticed I was holding my breath, releasing it and thinking how ridiculous I was. But I was excited and I missed Joe; so much that I was breaking into his house which sounded much worse than it really is.

Looking around, s potted my best bet at getting to Joe’s window. With a defeated sigh, I climbed onto the island counter. It was right next to the metal patio cover that was, luckily for me, right under Joe’s window. I leaned a bit, reaching to grab it. Getting hold, I knew I had to somewhat jump and pull myself on.

“Oh God, Jamie; don’t be such a wimp.” I told myself but then I thought about it “Awww man! What if I fall?”

If I fell, I’d be caught and probably break something. I told myself it wasn’t worth it, but immediately took that idea back. Of course Joe is worth it.

“One, two, three” I counted before leaping to get onto the roof. With a huff, I hoisted myself up the rest of the way, glad I wasn’t making much noise. Oh, and that I did it! So now, I was barefoot on my boyfriend’s roof. I was so glad for the time of night and the only light being that from the pool. I’d be completely embarrassed if someone saw me like this. Most people thought they were in their Bel-Air home though, so I might be safe. Thank God they were here instead. Consider sneaking into that house Mission Impossible.

I smiled when I tugged on Joe’s window, having it open right up. I should tell him how unsafe it was, once I get inside. Carefully, ever so carefully, I climbed into the window, almost losing my footing on a magazine and toppling over. I inched my other leg in and smiled, proud of myself.

Now that I was finally in, I didn’t bother to close the window. The burning I had to be with Joe came back full throttle now that the worst part was over. I went over to his bed, giggling at how peaceful he looked sleeping. His lips were slightly parted, one hand gripping onto a lock of his hair. From the looks of it, he didn’t have on a shirt.

I smoothed my hand over his hair a few times, just watching him sleep. I was so close to him, the warmth of his body on mine, making me shiver. A minute passed before I pressed my lips to his. I kissed them a few times before he realized what was going on, letting out a soft groan, kissing me back.

Joe’s eyes squinted open, surprise evident. “Baby? That you?”

“Hey, hon.” I smiled, kissing him again, loving how great it felt after I’d been across the world the last two days.

“Reina!” He breathed, really realizing. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, nuzzling my neck. I felt his breath hot on my neck, increasing my heart rate and the warmth I was already experiencing.

“Miss me?”

“Of course. Never leave me alone with Nick again. He’s such a wise ass” He muttered into my neck, making me giggle. Next thing I knew, Joe was pulling me on top of him. I had to throw my hand over my mouth as laughed loudly while Joe attacked my neck with kisses. Once again, he flipped us so I was lying on the bed, him hovering over me. Before I could breathe a word, he was kissing me.

“I missed this most, though. You owe me two day’s worth of touches and kisses” He muttered against my lips, grabbing my leg and hooking it around his hip. I pulled on him so our bodies were flush against each other, burning up from the contact.

“Same here. Always up to touch” I said, teasingly running my hand down his chest, feeling him shiver. I brought my mouth to his neck, sucking on the skin there. My tongue drew circles on the area and my hands found their way to his hair. I heard the way my techniques affected him through the low groans he emitted, slipping his hands under my tank top and smoothing circles over my sides.

He groaned a little louder and I stopped what I was doing to smirk at him. “You have to be quiet, Joe. Everyone’s asleep.”

He whined a bit. “S’not my fault you’re such a tease.”

“Ugh!” I smacked his chest, leaving my hand on his skin. I smirked as I let it trail down to the waistband of his boxers, snapping them against his skin.

“Stop” He told me in a low raspy voice which I found….sexy.

“Stop what?” I feigned innocence, looking into his eyes. He growled, finding both my hands and pinning them above my head. Next thing I knew, I was gasping at his lips right above my breast.

“J-Joe” I breathed, trying to release my hands without success. I felt his smirk and want to smack him. The more contact we had, the harder it got to control myself. I knew we shouldn’t be doing this while his family was asleep, completely unaware that I was here. But it was like a pull that made me unable to find the strength to stop it. I knew Joe wouldn’t stop it either, so really, I had no idea what was going to happen.

When I felt his hands on my breast, I think I found out what was going to happen, or at least what I would do. He brought his lips back to mine after, I’m pretty sure, bruising the skin he was previously teasing. I kissed back, almost forgetting that I had to bring this to and end.

“Joe” I managed to say between his kisses, “Joe we, we have to stop.”

“Why?” He whispered, licking my lips.

“Because we just have to.” Really, it was the best I could come with as incoherent as he was making me.
“Not necessarily” His voice, oh, his voice. I wanted to say to heck with it and keep doing this all night.

“Yes, yes. We can’t” I told him frantically, sitting up before he could change my mind. I pushed him off and pulled the cover over my legs before he could object.

“Baby” I heard him whine before he reached under the covers, gripping my hip. I took my own hand, pulling his off.

“Either we sleep, or I’m going home” I whispered loudly, having my control stable again. I smiled when I heard another whine and his hands slap against the blanket before he relented. His form wrapped around me from behind. His leg was swung over my hip, his hand found it’s way to mine.

“I don’t forgive you” He muttered, making me giggle.

“For what?”

“Ending my only fun in the last 48 hours. I can’t believe you.” He scoffed.

“Go to sleep, Joe” I rolled my eyes. He was quiet for a while, until I was almost sleep. I heard him mutter again.

“Don’t forgive you, still.”

“And shut up.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit one:
o1.
Outfit 2:
o2

Okay so originally when I started writing this chapter, I was really confident about it.
Well somewhere in there I didn't think it was my best work.
So, I don't know what you guys will think, but I'm not estatic about it. The detail is all wrong, or something like that.

Hopefully, I'll update tomorrow. =)

-Treasure.<3