My New Life As A Vampire

My New Life... As A Vampire Chapter 4

Princess "Do you need anything?" asked a strange woman dressed in a maid outfit.

"No thank you" my younger self said while sitting in on a window ledge reading. I was entranced reading Alice in Wonderland when I heard footsteps running towards me.

"Princess something has happened you must follow us so we can take you to safety. "said a soldier from a group of soldiers. Why did everyone keep calling meprincess? I followed them into a secret passage way which led outside the castle walls. "Tie her up and make sure see is out of sight" said one of the guards. When the guard uniform was off I saw piercing red eyes stare into my soul. I was too shocked to move or scream at that moment. When they threw me in the Carriage is when it really hit me.

"Somebody help me! Help, Anybody!" I screamed bloody murder when the handkerchief came off my mouth. Shut her up. Is all I heard and then I was woken up to Alexandra looking over me.

"Are you okay?" Alexandra asked with a worried look in her eyes.

"Yea, I'm fine." I said trying to shake off the dream. "I was having a nightmare that's all" was how I explained my outburst. What did the dream mean? Why did they call me princess? I may never know!

Scarlett's P.O.V.
I got ready for school took a shower brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I put on a sun dress and grabbed a cardigan in case i got cold. I made my way to class I walked in and headed toward Darren. Stil trying to shake off that dream

Darren's P.O.V.

When she walked in I wanted to kiss her right then and there. God, Scarlett was pretty. When she walked in I forgot about everyone else besides her. She was the sudden light that engulfed the darkness of my soul. Though, she is so mysterious to me. When she blushes a crimson red is she embarrassed or just really shy? Does she think I'm just another stupid boy? She is wrong... I was cut off in the middle of thought when I realized that Scarlett was sitting next tome with a confused look on her face. "What," I asked her, "Is there something on my face I said rubbing my chin?" I smiled as she turned crimson red again it was almost enough to make me blush. Powers and French was about to start though I don't see why I'm taking French when I already know the language. "Good morning."I said to Scarlett who smiled in return.

"Good morning" Scarlett said and then flipped her hair oh so gracefully. I have never wanted a vampire, girl, animal, etc. as much as I wanted Scarlett.

"Do you need any help studying for classes?" I asked trying to find a reason to see her without seeming head over heels or desperate. She thought for a moment then answerd.

"Actually physics is pretty tough and I'm wondering if I have a power." Scarlett answered. VICTORY! I have a reason to see Scarlett more than I do now. I broke it off with Melanie yesterday before lunch. Though she acts like were still together. Just for some reason it feels like I've known Scarlett from somewhere and it's destiny for us to be together.

Scarlett's P.O.V.

Boy oh boy. Darren wants to study with me. I hope I didn't answer too fast ad seem too eager. OMG what if I did! I don't want to seem needy. Crap. "Darren," I whispered, "can a vampire have more than one power?" I asked curiously.

"Vampires usually don't but Goddesses or Gods usually have one, two sometime even three. Though who knows with you you're nothing the vampire world has ever witnessed before. Not only are the Goddesses today thousands of years old. It took thousands of years to become a Goddess and you already have their mark so I don't know if those rules apply to you, but most likely." Darren replied. After class me and Darren talked and we said we would study tomorrow. So who knows what's gonna happen and so I said bye to Darren and made my way to lunch.

I was a little shaky after the dream but I could still eat. I got in the lunch line again and after I got my food I made my way to me and Alexandra's table. Darren waved and I waved back "God you two would make a good couple."
I took a sip of blood and I couldn't put it down. It was just so good. After i put the cup down the realization came back to me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pleaseeeee send feedback