My New Life As A Vampire

My New Life... As A Vampire Chapter 6

Scarlette's P.O.V.
I woke up and my body didn't respond to me. I wanted to move and it just sat. What the hell? Come on move you worthless piece of crap. I kept trying to communicate with my body as if it would do some good. I kept trying and trying and soon I thought why don't I just go to sleep and see what happens when I wake up. I was trying to not think of the what ifs and just drift off to sleep. When I fell asleep ...
The blue eyes felt like they penetrated through my soul. Who is this man? He was in a black cloak and all you could see was his eyes. I wanted to run but again my body wouldn't listen. He got closer and closer and with a gasp I woke up. Why was I dreaming about Joshua the masochistic, self centered bastard who changed my life forever? My eyes opened and I clencehed my fist. Wait a minute. I can move! "YES!" I jumped for joy literally and apparently my body was still a little weak and I collapsed. "ow." Was all I managed to let out when two strong hands grabbed a hold of me and placed me back on to the bed. I looked up and saw Trace. His defined cheek bones and pale skin. Damn it! If only he wasn't a teacher.
"Looks like watching after you won't be easy after all." said Trace.
"Wait , your watching after me?" I said and that's when the burning sensation in the back of my throat hit me. I wasn't in control of my body anymore. Not like before this time my body was moving and I wasn't telling it to. I lurched onto Trace and bit into his neck.
"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Trace screamed out in pain. I begged my body to stop. To my surprise I got a response.
"Don't mess around with other guys you are mine I changed you! I might not of wanted to but what's done is done. I am coming to get you in a few days." said Joshua. With that I was in control of my body. I pulled my fangs out of Trace. Luckily he wasn't dead.

"Nurse." I let out meekly. "NURSE!" I screamed on the verge of tears. I held Trace close to me. What have I done? Better yet what does Joshua want?

Trace's P.O.V.

I picked Scarlette up and put her on the bed. Almost laughing in her face I said "Taking care of you won't be so easy after all." Her purple eyes gazed over me and I knew she was the one.
"Wait, your watching after me?" she asked. Then she got a hurt look on her face. Agony spread through her body as she clenched her fists. What the hell? Her eyes turned red and she lunged at me. Her teeth plunged into my neck and it felt like knives being stabbed into me with as much force of an ox. "Ahhh." I screamed out in pain. Why was she doing this? Does she hate me this much? She pulled away. I barely had my eyes open but I saw her eyes change from red back to purple. The despair spread across her face. Even after what she did to me all I wanted to do was be able to hug her and comfort her.

What has Scarlett done to make me Trace Grenice to fall in love. The guy all the girls were after butt was never interested in one of them? "Nurse." Scarlett let out slyly. Then she started to get scared and screamed "NURSE!" she held me close to her and oddly enough I felt safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
umm pleaseee give feedback that is all i ask pleaseeeee!!!!!