My New Life As A Vampire

My New Life... As A Vampire Chapter 7

Scarlett's P.O.V.
I paced across the waiting room of the hospital at the academy. My clumsiness got the best of me and I fell here and there I should've sat down but my mind was on overdrive. Thinking how this was all my fault. How could I do this to someone who saved me. I owe him my life and maybe even my virginity. I keep seeing those eyes and felt like I could fall off a cliff and his arms would catch me. In a long time I felt comfortable. The doctor that confronted me right when I changed pushed through the doors. He walked to me. What in the heck happened I wanted to scream and shake it out of him but I kept my composure and waited. "Scarlett, Mr. Trace Grenice is in the infirmary recovering from the loss of blood. You can go see him if you want."
"Of course I want to doctor." I said "I need to apologize for my actions."
"Well that is very noble of you after you are done the principal needs to see you." Said Doctor Jamison.
"Thank you." I said and followed him through the double doors to Trace's Room. I went through the white hallways the only sound was my flip flops hitting the ground. I came to Traces Room and saw him. Hiseyes met mine and I ran straight to him and hugged him and started crying. The scene replayed through my thoughts. I couldn't help myself my emotions caught the best of me and to my surprise Trace hugged me back. He rubbed my back comforting me.
Trace's P.O.V.
I turned my head and my eyes went straight to Scarlett's. How could a person that looks so delicate be so deadly. Her eyes swelled up with tears and she ran straight to me. When her arms went around my waist I felt like nothing happened. I was happy and at that moment all I needed was Scarlett. I tightened my arms around her and cradled her and her head nuzzled in to my neck. I could feel the tears on her cheeks. I rubbed her back to comfort her and she kept crying. I needed to reassure her I was fine I couldn't let her hurt. "I'm fine Scarlett."I said "See?" She sniffled and looked at me. Hereyes traced over my face. Her eyes stopped watering and she hugged me one last time.
"I'm sorry." She let out.
"You have nothing to be sorry about it wasn't your fault." I said. She pushed away from me and I felt empty.
"How do you know?" she said.
"Your eyes were blood red instead of your beautiful purple eyes." I said. Oh no. I let that slip.
"Really?" she asked meekly.
"Of course. Also I know you aren't capable of something so mean. "She looked up at me and I felt her kindness. "Could you tell me what happened?" I asked pushing the tears of her cheeks.
"Well I'm not sure. I'll tell you anyways," Scarlett said "Well you see the person that changed me is an evil person and apparently got away when the people fromthe academy attacked him. He channeled me or whatever you call it and he took over my body," That is something adult vampires cant do. Only demons can. I thought to myself she continued her story. "Ifelt the thirst in the back of my throat but not enough to attack you. So when I talked thinking nothing would happen he took advantage of my thirst and controlled me. I am so sorry I would ne-"I cut her off.
I lifted her chin "Of course I know you would never hurt anyone besides to protect someone you are a wonderful person and nothing Joshua makes you do would change my mind." A tear slid down her cheek. "Why are you sad?" I asked.
She laughed in the middle of crying. Her smile was entrancing "Oh I'm not crying because I'm sad I am crying because I'm happy. " She hugged me and then she said goodbye apparently she's had to go somewhere.
Scarlett's P.O.V.
I made my way to the Head Master's office shaking in my bones. I didn't want to be blamed but what in the hell could I do. If I tell the Head Master, Joshua will probably kill me. Travis knew me too well somehow of those few minutes me and him were together he figured me all out. My footsteps were the only thing I could here as I made my way to his door. I knocked and no one answered. I opened up the door thinking he just didn't hear my knock. I gasped and covered my mouth and tried to make my way out slowly. "I know your there. No need to run." said a voice I knew all too well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Iffff you give me feedback and want to be added to one of my storiesi just might do that or if you come upi with a character that you think will benifit the story i will prob choose like 1-3 characters or make 1-3 people characters.