My New Life As A Vampire

My New Life As A Vampire Chapter 8

The Head Master was either dead or asleep laying face down on the desk while Joshua took his place. I wanted to run but my legs just wouldn't move. MOVE! I urged them out the door in my mind but then my body turned around and walked over to Joshua. "Well lookie here the one that got away." said Joshua his eyes glazing over me as if I was something to buy.
"Shut the fu-." my mouth wouldn't move.
"Nah nah nah," said Joshua "no need for hatefulness." The evil look in his eyes. He got up of the chair and I yelled without any want to. Looks like I was more scared of him then I thought. He took a few steps closer. Every step he took made me want to take one more step back but I just couldn't. No I was not frozen in fearmy body would just not fucking move! Maybe it wasn't my body but maybe someone else is controlling it. I looked up after that thought came to mind and I was caught off guard at how close Joshua was to me.

"Oh you'll do great in helping me overthrow the council." Joshua said. I put on a puzzled look. "You'll know more in good time." He said. Then he pushed his lips against mine. I hated it I stood there as still as stone. He took a step back and looked right into myeyes . "Kiss me back!" He demanded. Then lust took over my emotions. I was kissing him. Oh why am I kissing him. I was screaming in my head formy body to stop but yet I sat there kissing him. What the fuck. I lifted my hand and threw a fire ball at his face. Hatred filled his eyes and I ran. It felt like I was flying I was running so fast then I realized I was flying. I must have used my wind without even thinking about it. Though I am not focused andif I was unfocused I would be falling right now. Holy crap what is happening. I was brought down to see a girl dressed in sweats and her hair in a high pony tail. "Hurry your ass up." She called. Who is this girl? I sped up to catch up to her.

"Who the hell are you? I asked

"Apparently I am your guardian." She said.

"I already have a guardian." I said being a smartass.

"Wow. Do you know your colors too?" She said. Looks like I'm not the only one with skills I thought to myself.

"What's your name?" I asked her. Why is she even here? She might even be one of Joshua's followers.

"Ashley. I was sent here by my Goddess." Ashley said.

"Well are you here to protect me I am fine without you."I said matter of factly.

"By the looks of back there you obviously are not." Ashley said.

"Oh how did you lift me up like that?"I asked.

"Well I am a master of wind and you my friend are a master of all elements and Josaphine who is my goddess thinks you're the one of the prophecy."

"What prophecy?" I asked intrigued.

"The keeper of water, fire, spirit, earth, and ice is apparently supposed to save all the vampires and conquer all evil. You don't look like much but if the Goddess thinks so.." Ashley trailed off

"Thanks Ashley. I feel really important now!" I said sarcastically. Seriously what is up with these people can they not understand I am nothing special. I just want to get by under the radar but no! Not gonna happen. Ugh.

We made our way to the court yard with a waterfall and picnic tables. "The best way to hide is within plain sight." Ashley said and a devious smile spread across her face. She went to a big rock and traced her fingernail through the little cut in the rock. A path cam out from under the waterfall and we walked in. I had a WTF face on and for some reason was still walking farther into the cave. Seriously can I not get a clue?

I found myself in a white room surrounded in beautiful gems and people in white robes walking around. It looked like a dream. "Scarlett this is The Sanctuary of Vampires." said Ashley with an announcer voice as if she was at a ball park. I still couldn't believe myeyes . "Follow me," said Ashley, "I'm gonna take you to the Goddesses right hand man." We walked to a big golden door. She knocked and the door opened. Oh my. Was all that came to mind when I saw a golden room with beautiful roses all around. "Hurry up." Ashley whispered. I picked up my speed. We came to a desk and I found myself looking at yet another hot guy. His golden eyes lit up when he saw me like the puzzle that he finally found the last piece to. "Lex this is Scarlett and Scarlett this is the head of the Vampire Ministry Lex." said Ashley.

"He moved around his desk and came up to me and shook my hand. "How do you do?"

"Fine actually." I said. Smiling.
"Is the new school doing well?"

"Wonderful actually..." I stopped myself when I remembered what has happened in the past few days.

"Is something wrong?" asked Lex. I don't want to sound like a complete and total idiot but I decided to tell him that things were okay though the school was great the personal matters got in the way.

"Oh I understand." said Lex smiling, showing of his perfect smile.

"Well though it's been a short visit I have classes tomorrow morning and have to wake up." I said realizing what time it was.

"Well it was nice meeting you." said Lex.

"You as well." I said and I took of running back to campus and again Ashley flew me back. I floated through the window. Tip toed across my dorm and got in bed. This day just got weirder and weirder maybe tomorrow will be better. I thought to myself closing my eyes.

Joshua's P.O.V.
Oh don't worry.. tomorrow is a new day anything can happen. I whispered answering her thoughts as a devilish grin spread across my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment not my best work but i spent the entire day at a theme park im whiped and I just finished it with minimal effort sorry promise the next one will be the best i can do. :) bear with me its summer.