‹ Prequel: Never Let This Go

My Heart

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning to a empty bunk, and the bus was moving. I jumped out of the bunk and made my way to the sitting area. Me, Josh and Kacey were the only ones up.
“Morning did you sleep well?” Josh asked
“Yeah like a baby” I said as I want to give him a kiss. I looked at Kacey and she looked rough.
“Hey you ok? You look tired”
“Yeah I couldn’t sleep I have been up since 7” She said. I looked at the clock, wow everyone is sleeping in late. It was 1pm. I sat down next to Josh and watched him play some game on the nitendo wii. After an hour of watching him on this game I decided to go and get changed, I felt like a tramp because I have still got the same clothes on from yesterday.
“Hey where can I go to changed out of these clothes.” I asked
“There is like a little bedroom at the very back of the bus” he said without looking away from the t.v. Tut lads and their games. I grabbed some clothes out of my bag and made my way to the back of the bus. As I was getting changed I had the bedroom door open, I thought It was Josh at first but something made me turn around. It was Taylor, I had walked in on me. I let out a little scream and tried to cover myself up but it wasn’t happening. Taylor was just stood there in shock.
“Erm Taylor?”
“Yeah” He finally said
“Get out” So he did. I quickly got dressed before anyone else walked in on me. I walked out to see Taylor waiting outside out the bedroom.
“I’m sorry I walked in on you”
“Its ok” I said as I looked at him and walked back to the sitting area. I could feel my face go bright red. I can’t believe that my best friend’s boyfriend has seen me semi naked. The thing that makes it a lot worse is that he didn’t get out till I told him to.
“You ok?” Josh asked. He was finally off the game console. Jeremy was now on it.
“Yeah I’m fine, its just that Taylor walked on me while I was getting changed” I said as I bit my lip trying not to laugh. Luckily Josh saw the funny side.
“Don’t worry about it, its bound to happen when there is loads of people on one bus. I walked in on Hayley once.” I looked at him funny.
“Oh really?” He knew I was joking.
“Oh yeah she was all over me” He joked
“Haha very funny” I said as I punched him playfully in his arm
“Ow” He pouted his bottom lip
“Aw did I hurt you? Let me kiss it better” I kissed his arm then kissed his lips.
“Ew get a room.” Taylor said as he walked into the sitting area.
“No” Josh said and kissed me back. “I wish we did have a room though, I want you so bad” He whispered in my ear. I was a little shocked because I haven’t heard him talk like that to me before.
“Well you only have to wait a week, but until then control yourself” I said teasingly and went and sat down.
Half an hour later everyone was up now and we was almost at the venue. Thank gosh I’m starting to get a little motion sickness, and it was getting late, it was half past 4.The bands needed to do sound checks and set up alsorts. The bus began to slow down, that means we must be here. Yay.