Chemistry of a Car Crash

Running From Lions

The girls quickly made friends with the store employees and got discounts on the clothes they had bought and changed in to.

“Are you sure this is going to work?” Maddie asked, slipping on her skinny jeans.
“After what they did to you in high school,” Taylor said swinging the door open, “It will work.”
“Well as soon as they all come running, we go back and change,” Maddie giggled, “I don’t think I could wear Rian’s band’s shirt around him.”
“Same here,” Taylor agreed.

“I’ve got security on hold,” Their newest friend Carlie said. She was an employee working at Hot Topic.

“Okay, we might need them,” Taylor said walking out into the store, “Ready?”
“Let’s do this!” Maddie shouted and the girls ran out of the store.

“I think I see them!” Maddie said poking her head through a bush, sure enough there were the boys on the other side of the mall.

“Alright, on the count of three,” Taylor said, “One… Two… THREE!”

“HOLY SHIT IT’S ALL TIME LOW!” Maddie shouted.
“JACK! ALEX! I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABIES!” Taylor screamed.

People walking by in the mall turned there heads as the girls pointed at the boys. Soon fan girls and people wanting to see what the hell was going on, ran up to them. Taylor and Maddie fell on the floor in a fit on laughter. Zack saw Maddie rolling on the ground and poked at Alex. Taylor’s eyes got really wide. They’d been caught.

“SHIT!” She screamed, “RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!”

Taylor helped Maddie up off the ground and ran back to Hot Topic to change out of their clothes.

“Should I call security now?” Carlie asked after the girls had changed.
“Nahhh,” Taylor said leaning against the door frame of the huge door in the front.
“They look helpless,” Maddie sighed.

Rian took notice of the girl’s standing in the doorway.

“I think they’ll go away now,” Taylor said as she spotted Zack and Rian walking towards her.

“That wasn’t very nice!” Rian complained.
“Oh boo hoo!” Maddie mocked, “That’s for what you did to me in high school!”
“That was fucking high school!” Zack argued, “We’re so much more sophisticated than that!”
“Bull shit!” Maddie shouted.
“And you two still fight like we’re in high school!” Rian interrupted as Jack and Alex walked up.

“Not cool,” Alex said out of breath.
“Karma’s a bitch,” Maddie smiled and walked to the back dressing rooms, Alex soon trailed behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
told you there'd be an update.
but maybe not one for a few days
i want to have fun this weekend
and the boyfriend beckons my attention.

but goodnight world,
at least for right now
and until tomorrow
be happy :D