Chemistry of a Car Crash

When Your Heart Stops Beating

“What the hell was that for?” He asked, getting a little pissy.
“Being fucking assholes to me in high school!” Maddie smiled proud of what she had just done.
“We never did anything like that to you!” Alex defended himself.
“So?” She said putting her hands on her hips.
“I don’t like you,” He muttered.
“Well I never liked you either!”
“That’s a lie!” He shouted.
“Is not!”
“Is to!”
“Is not!” She yelled.
“Is to!” He yelled back.
“Fuck you Gaskarth!” She yelled and walked away from him.
“Where and when baby?” He called after her.

“I think we should probably go home now,” Taylor said and the remaining three boys nodded their heads in agreement.

“Can we get food first?” Jack asked as they walked out to the car.
“Denny’s sound alright to you?” Taylor asked.
“Sounds good,” Zack said for all of them.

Jack, Rian, Zack, and Taylor all went to Denny’s while Alex and Maddie drove back home.

“Alex,” Maddie began but the silence in the car just became thicker. He wouldn’t even look at her. She pulled into the drive way and took the keys out of the ignition.

She sighed heavily, “I’m sorry.”

His weary dark brown eyes found hers and he accepted her apology.

“Can we go in now?” She asked.
“Yeah,” He said and they both got out.

“Maddie,” He said as she unlocked the front door.
“Hmm?” She said fumbling with her keys.

He leaned over her and tucked a fallen piece of her dark auburn hair behind her ear. She smiled slightly and felt her ears grow hot. She turned the lock and they walked inside. The door was shut behind them and Maddie was being forced up against it by Alex.

His hands rested on her cheeks as he brought their faces closer together, letting their lips do all the talking. His tongue grazed her lip, begging for entrance which she soon granted. She felt her body start to get warm as the coolness of the door touched her back. He backed away for a moment, lifting her shirt up over her head. He placed his lips to her neck and let out a warm breath. They moved to her jaw line and kissed it lightly, finding her lips once more and delicately kissing them.

“I want you,” He whispered. She wasn’t known to give in to temptation, but she had wanted this since she lost her virginity. One night with him would be all she ever wanted.

She didn’t answer, but slipped her lips on his as his hands slid their way down her back. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her to her room, laying her down on the bed gently.

“Alex,” She breathed heavily, looking up at his cloudy lust filled eyes, “They’re going to be home soon.”

“We can be quiet,” He grinned.
“As much as I want you right now, we can’t. I’m sorry,” She said getting up off the bed and going to find her shirt.