Chemistry of a Car Crash

The Master Plan Revealed

“Maddison?!” Taylor shouted at the top of her lungs.
“WHAT!?” Maddie screamed, panicking.

“Well that finally woke you up,” Taylor said sitting cross legged in front of her.
“What’s wrong?” Maddie asked, rubbing her eyes.
“Oh nothing was wrong,” Taylor smiled, “Jack just said we couldn’t go in the basement and I’m bored.”

“So you had to wake me up?” Maddie asked a little enraged.
“Of course!”
“I hate you,” Maddie muttered and put her face back to the pillow.

“Sweetie, it’s like three in the afternoon,” Taylor said poking at Maddie, “And don’t you wanna know what the boys are doing?”

“But sleeping looks so much better,” Maddie said with her eyes closed. Taylor was stopped from pushing Maddie off the bed by her phone buzzing in her pocket.

“Hello? I’m in the same house as you! Alright we’ll be down there in a sec. Bye,” Taylor answered.

She hit the end button and Maddie looked up at her.

“Jack-o?”
“Yeah,” She sighed, “He’s such a weirdo.”

“Tell me about it,” Maddie said and got up off the bed.

The girls made their way to the basement door and were a bit surprised when Zack opened it for them.

“Ladies?” He said holding out his arms. Both of the girls hooked on to him and walked downstairs.

“Welcome!” Rian greeted. Zack led the girls over to the couch and they took a seat. Fear and anticipation filled their eyes. Who knows what these boys could do.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i split it into two chapters, yes.
boring part i know,
but it gets better! :D