Chemistry of a Car Crash

Let's Dance The Night Away

“What’s that?” Alex asked, leaning up against the door frame wearing a cocky smile on his face.

“I’ll just go,” Taylor said hopping off the bed and rushing out of the room.

Alex sat next to Maddie and picked up the book. He turned the pages slowly, letting the images be burned into his eyes.

“We were so lame back then,” Alex chuckled, turning to the last page.
“You still are,” Maddie teased.
“Am not!”
“Are too!”
“Am not!”
“Are to—“ He last word was cut short by Alex’s lips being pressed against hers. Not that she minded though.

“It’s bed time,” Alex said like a five year old.
“It’s ten o’clock!” Maddie argued.
“I’ve been working my ass off all day, while someone got to sleep,” He said putting his index finer to the tip of her nose. She scrunched it up and he laughed.

“Come on,” He said sliding under the covers. Maddie sighed and gave in to his pleas.

Alex left a trail of kisses down her shoulders, before snuggling up next to her. Maddie closed her eyes and soon fell asleep.

When Alex knew that she was asleep, asleep, he snuck out of bed, changing his clothes. Next step, finding something for Maddie to wear. He quietly searched through her closet, picking out a dress and some shoes for her.

He tip-toed over to her bed side, deciding the best way to wake her up was like sleeping beauty. His hands gently ran through her hair as he leaned down to place his lips on hers. Just like they did in Disney movies, she opened her eyes as he pulled away.

“Get up,” he whispered and she did so, only a bit groggy. The two snuck downstairs, past Rian and Zack sleeping on the couch together, and out the front door.

“Alexander William Gaskarth!” Maddie said a little loud as helead dragged her, “Where the hell are we going?”

“You’ll see,” He smiled and turned the corner with her hand in his. He broke out running with her trailing behind when their destination was in sight.

“It’s three in the morning, and you bring me to the park?” Maddie asked confused, “I don’t get you Gaskarth.”
“That’s okay,” He said snaking an arm around her waist and holding her close, “Because I get you, even when you don’t.”

Her cheeks turned a little pink, and even darker as he brushed a piece of her fallen hair behind her ear. He let go of her and pulled his iPhone out of his pocket, turning the volume all the way up and placing his phone on a rock. She looked up at the sky, every star glittering. The trees swayed in a gentle breeze and the hill they now stood on made everything in the sky more crystal clear.

“I know it’s not the lake, but its close enough,” Alex shrugged.
“No,” Maddie smiled, “It’s perfect.”

“Then may I have this dance,” he said as Young Love by Carter’s Chord began playing.

“Of course,” She giggled and took his hand. He took her hand in his and extended it outward while her other arm rested on his shoulder. His other arm stayed at her waist, pulling her closer as if it were anymore possible. Their eyes never shifted, and their heart beats never changed. They were together, only if forever.

“I don’t want to leave you,” He whispered into her ear as the song changed to another one.
“I can’t see myself without you anymore,” She admitted.
“Then why don’t we take this further,” He suggested.
“I am not having sex with you!” She said kind of hurt.
“I didn’t mean that,” He said disappointed that that was her first thought, “I meant I want to call you mine.”

“But I am yours,” She weakly smiled.
“No, I mean like for real,” he said with wide eyes. She could tell he was serious about this.

“I want to call you before we go on stage, and I want to bring you on stage with me. I want to come home to you after three months of being away and just lay in bed with you. I want you to be mine,” He said emphasizing the word ‘mine’.

“Are you sure?” She asked cautiously.
“After this week, I can’t picture my life ever being the same without you again.”
“You won’t forget about me again?” She asked a bit apprehensive about all of this.
“Not after realizing how much we’ve been through,” She liked the way he said we.

“You get one shot at this,” Maddie warned, “So don’t screw it up.”

“I promise I won’t.”

“Then yes Alexander William Gaskarth,” She paused, “I will be your girlfriend.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's OFFICIAL!
MADDIE AND ALEX ARE FINALLY TOGETHER! :D