Chemistry of a Car Crash

I Kissed A Boy, And I Liked It

“Uhm guys,” Zack said walking into the room, “I hate to break up the love, but Matt’s here.”

Maddie’s eyes grew sad, as Alex’s grip grew stronger.

“We’ll go get Taylor and Jack,” Rian said and Zack followed, leaving Maddie and Alex alone.

“So I guess this is goodbye,” Maddie sighed.
“Hey,” He spoke softly, “In two weeks I can be here for as long as I want.”

Her eyes brightened up a little bit. They still weren’t as blue as he’d wished they were.

“You sure?” She asked hopefully.
“Promise,” He said and leaned down to kiss her goodbye.

“OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!” Taylor screamed as she stopped at the top step coming up from the basement. Maddie pulled away from Alex quickly as both of their cheeks turned a little red.

“Two can play at that game!” Jack challenged and spun Taylor around, catching her off guard and slipping his lips on hers for a split second. He turned her back around and she stood looking at Maddie with a loss of words.

“Now you made her stop talking,” Maddie complained, “Thanks Jack!”
“No problem home skillet!” He said and walked towards the living room.

“You better go,” Maddie said to Alex.
“But I don’t want to,” he pouted, “I’ll miss you.”

“Where’s your phone?” She asked.
“Why?” he asked pulling it out for her. She took the phone from him and made a goofy face, while snapping a picture and setting it as his background.

“There! Now you can see me whenever you hit the button on your phone!” She smiled.
“Well in that case,” he said taking the phone and standing down near her height, taking a picture of them together, “Now I can look at us.”

He sent the picture to Maddie so she could have it as well, and shoved his phone back into his pocket.

Zack and Flyzik were walking in and out of the house, throwing bags on to the bus.

“Come on,” Jack said tugging on Alex’s arm.
“Your boyfriend wants you,” Rian said sitting on Maddie’s couch.

Alex ignored Jack for the moment and kissed Maddie once more, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” She giggled and Alex walked off with Jack.

“I’ll call you later,” Rian said and followed the boys.
“Alright, bye!” Maddie said as her and Taylor stood in the front door, waving goodbye.

They watched their bus pull around the corner, with a bunch of teenage girls standing in their windows, freaking out about who they just saw.

Maddie shut the door and her and Taylor crashed on the couch. Taylor was still in awe at what just happened.

“He…He……” She couldn’t get the other words out.
“Jack Bassam Barakat kissed you,” Maddie finished for her.

Taylor put her fingers to her lips, “He fucking kissed me!”
♠ ♠ ♠
so after saving my money!
i'm a hustler now! :D

im happy about that, and i cant wait for july 7th! :D