Chemistry of a Car Crash

Pass Me Another Bottle Honey

“Maddie?!” Taylor shouted up the stairs.
“Yeah?”
“Come on!” Taylor said holding up a shot glass for Maddie in her other hand.
“Alright,” She said giving in and walking down the steps, taking the glass from Taylor.

“Here’s to a miserable two weeks,” Taylor said holding her glass up in the air.
“Here’s to our new boy toys,” Maddie smiled and tapped their glasses together. She put the glass to her lips, throwing her head back and downing the shot.

“Come on,” Taylor said grabbing Maddie’s hand and pulling her towards the couch. She picked up the bottle of Jack Daniel’s sitting on the coffee table and took a sip before handing it to Maddie who did the same.

“Let’s play I never,” Taylor grinned. That girl had already had enough to drink and the boys hadn’t even been gone for five hours yet!

“Okay. I never talked to my high school crush after high school ended,” Maddie said and Taylor took a sip of the whiskey.

“I never fell in love with a rock star,” Taylor said and handed the bottle to Maddie who took a swig of it.

“I never wanted to rape one of the band members,” She said giving Taylor and evil eye.
“It’s not rape if you like it,” Taylor said before taking a gulp of the whiskey.

“I never told a guy I loved him,” She said putting the bottle out for Maddie to take.

“I never kissed a girl,” Maddie said giving the bottle back to Taylor.
This had been going on for hours now and they were on their next alcohol of choice, tequila.

“I never,” Maddie said swaying to a song in her head, “Made out backstage!”

Taylor took a drink and dizzily handed the bottle to Maddie, “I never told an ugly guy he was cute.”

“I never dreamed that I would meet All Time Low!” Maddie smiled drunkenly at Taylor.

“I never dreamed that I would be with Alex Gaskarth!” Taylor smirked and Maddie took a drink.
♠ ♠ ♠
trust me, it may seem like this chapter means nothing, but it will later.

with love,
hannah