Chemistry of a Car Crash

We Break Up Just To Make Up

Alex had called almost every hour for the first two days, then every few hours, then everyday, then maybe every other day. By the time the two weeks had gone by, he had stopped calling Maddie. Her heart was slowly bleeding out into his palm again.

She clicked on the internet explorer icon and watched as the screen popped up. She logged into her buzznet and found that she had a new unread message.

Subject: I Wanna Watch The Tide Roll In With My Best Friends

Hey Mads, please don’t be mad. We’ve been driving around like crazy so I can get back home to you. I miss you. Tell Taylor that Jack missed her too. He’s been trying so hard not to talk about her as much, but it doesn’t help when I bring you up. I’ll see you soon. I love you.

Peace, Love, And Sex,
Alexander William Gaskarth


“TAYLOR!!!” Maddie screamed.
“What!?” She shouted walking in to the room.
“I’m bored,” Maddie pouted, turning off her laptop.
“And what am I supposed to do?” Taylor asked as if Maddie were stupid.
“Entertain me!” Maddie said shutting the lid.
“Well get dressed so when your boyfriend gets here at least you’ll have clothes on,” Taylor said and walked out of the room leaving Maddie to change.

Maddie sighed and got up out of her bed, heading over to her bathroom. Thank god for two separate bathrooms or else her and Taylor would be killing each other every single morning. Maddie grabbed a towel and started the shower. She stood at the mirror by her sink, toying with her hair. She put it in pigtails, then in a bun, then braiding a few piece here and there, then raked a brush through it, wincing in pain whenever she pulled to hard.

She jumped into the shower and let the hot water melt her away.

Pounds came from the other side of the door just as she was halfway done shampooing her hair.

“Go Away Taylor!” Maddie shouted.
“You know this isn’t locked?”

Maddie whipped open the shower curtain, but only enough so she could stick her head and hair full of coconut shampoo out.

“Alex!” She said grinning like a five year old. Alex just laughed at her.

He took a step towards her and pecked her lips, “You’re naked in the shower.”

Her eyes turned into daggers and he finished his sentence, “And you have shampoo in your hair.”

“Well I wouldn’t if you would’ve just waited till I got out,” She said playfully and shut the curtain, rinsing her hair out and turning off the water.

“Alex?”
“Yeah babe?”
“Two things; one can you get me a towel, since you obviously haven’t left. And two, is Jack here?”
“Yeah, he is,” Alex said handing Maddie a towel over the shower curtain.
“Well at least Taylor is occupied then,” Maddie said sliding the curtain to the side and stepping out of the tub. Alex walked up behind her and picked her up, carrying her bridal style to her bed. Thankfully her bedroom door was locked so Jack or Taylor wouldn’t run in.

“Alex,” Maddie giggled as he hovered over her, “I have to get dressed!”
“But I’m just going to take those clothes off!” He said leaning down to kiss her neck. He left a trail of them up her neck to her jaw line. She tried to get him to stop, but she didn’t have the will power to do so.

“It’s eight in the morning Alex,” She said with her voice turning slow.
“Jack took Taylor out for the morning,” He smirked, “We have the whole house to ourselves.”

Her eyes met his. His dark brown eyes were becoming cloudy with lust as were hers. She gave in to her desire and felt that Alex was a little over dressed. Her fingers tugged at the hem of her shirt and he pulled it off almost instantly. Her hands reached for his belt (why he wore one still amazed her, since his pants were almost always hanging off his ass. Not that she minded though) and slowly the rest of his clothes found their way to the floor.

His hands rested on either side of her hips as her arms fell over his neck. He leaned down towards her and kissed her hard. Her fingers were tangled in his hair, trying not to get too lost in her own world. But so much for that dream.

His fingertips inched their way to the bottom edge of the towel and his lips connected to her neck. She tried to keep her moans to herself, but it was no use. This boy was talented, and she loved every second of it.

He looked at her as if he was asking permission, which she gladly granted. The only thing separating them was that towel around her body, and that too found it’s way to the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
nice of me to leave you with such a nice long chapter, eh?
i know :D

bwahaha
busy week this week.
im really hoping to find time to write, but the way its looking, i might not be able to :[
oh well. comments are lovely.