Chemistry of a Car Crash

The Morning After

“Alex,” Maddie breathe heavily as she scooted up and rested her head on his chest.
“Yeah?”
“That was way better than what I dreamed,” She grinned devilishly.
“Good,” he smirked and leaned forward to kiss her lightly on the forehead.

“MADDISON!!!”

“Fuck,” She groaned and rolled her eyes, “They’re home.”
“Your door is locked,” Alex chuckled, “Jack’s scrawny ass won’t break it down. Trust me.”

Maddie slid out from under the sheets and walked around her room picking up his clothes and throwing them at him. Alex threw on his clothes, all of which consisting of dark blue jeans and a purple glamour kills shirt. Maddie saw his infamous grey beanie on the floor and threw it on her head as she went into the closet to grab a fresh pair of clothes.

“So,” Alex said sitting a looking innocently at Maddie as she put on a light amount of eyeliner and mascara, “I was thinking I could take you out tonight.”

Maddie put the cap back on the eyeliner and turned around, “What do you mean by out?”

“I dunno,” He shrugged and fell back on to the bed, looking up at the blank ceiling.
“Are we talking a date here?” She asked turning back around and finishing up with the mascara.

“If by date you mean going out to dinner and running around the halls of our school, then sure.”
“Alex…” Maddie said slowly and turned around as he propped himself up on his elbows.
“What darling?”

Maddie rolled her eyes, “Do I have to dress up?”

“Jeans and my shirt is alright with me,” Alex said and sat up, pulling Maddie into his lap.
“Then I guess I’ll go,” She smiled.

“I love you,” He said with a crooked smile.

“I love you too,” She giggled and he leaned in, kissing her lightly.

“ALEX!!!” Jack shouted from the other side of the locked door.

Alex pulled away from Maddie, slightly frustrated, “What Jack!?”

“I miss you!” He whined.
“Seriously?” Alex said and Maddie slid off his lap so he could go get the door, “You couldn’t wait?”

“I can never wait for you!” He grinned like a five year old.
“Why you are my best friend I will never know,” Alex said shaking his head and staring at the ground.

“So,” Jack said inviting himself in to the room, plopping on the bed next to Maddie, “Did he tell ya?”

“Tell me what?” Maddie said crossing her legs and looking at Jack confused.
“About tonight!”
“What about tonight?” Maddie said looking at Alex with eyes that screamed she was panicking.
“Rule number one,” Jack said directing his attention towards Alex, who was standing with his back pressed against the door frame, “Always tell the girl your devious plan.”

“Devious plan?” Maddie said raising her eyebrows at the both of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's been so long!
everytime i came home this week, i usually took a nap.
enjoy loves! :D

oh and damned is a GREAT song.
brownie points to alex for mentioning tequila in a song!