Chemistry of a Car Crash

Molly Molly Makeout

Taylor had found Maddie after Jack and Alex disappeared. Zack and Rian had already arrived earlier.

The two girls made their way into the gym, only to be dragged out of where the other kids were standing by Flyzik.

“What the hell Matty!?” Maddie shouted.
“Alex’s orders,” He said and gave a look towards her, “I think he just wants you before he goes on.”

“O-Okay?” Maddie stuttered a bit confused. Taylor followed behind, but was stopped when Jack saw her and snaked his arm around her waist.

“Alex!” Maddie shouted trying to be heard over everyone.
“Maddie!” He said with a crooked, yet adorable, smile.
“I wanted to be in the crowd,” She pouted.
“You can go be in the crowd,” He said taking a step towards her, “But I want a good luck kiss first.”

“Seriously?”
“Yes,” He said with the most serious face he could put on.

She took her hands and put them on his shoulders, standing on her tippy toes and pecking his lips, “There.”

He frowned disappointedly. Maddie gave a frustrated sighed and reach up to kiss him again. Her lips connected to his as his arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer. He pulled away and smiled, “That’s better.”

“Now can I go in the crowd?” Maddie whined.
“I’ll pull you out of you want to leave, okay?” He asked hesitantly.
“Okay,” She giggled and ran to find Taylor.

“He kissed me again!” Taylor squealed, once they were in the crowd.
“He likes you Taylor, why wouldn’t he?” Maddie said just as one girl was being shoved into her.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry!” A short dark blonde girl said. She had dark blue eyes that had a light coat of eyeliner around them. Her hair was nearly shoulder length, but was cut into choppy layers, giving her that scene kid look. The girl didn’t come off as scene though, but she definitely looked cute.

“It’s okay!” Maddie said straightening herself out, “We’re in a mass of bodies, it happens.”

“Most of these girls are just trying to get to Alex,” The blonde scoffed.
“I don’t blame them,” Maddie smiled.
“Half of them shouldn’t even be here,” The girl complained, tucking her hair behind her ear, “They invited Hustlers first, for free. But then the public found out and they had to charge them to get in.”

“That sucks,” Taylor said taking interest in this girl.
“Yeah, but I’m here for Zack!” The girl said proudly.
“He needs someone,” Maddie agreed.
“My plan tonight is to get back there and give him a hug.”

Maddie’s eyes lit up, “We could help you with that.”

“Unless you can hurl my ass up on that stage,” She said glancing up at the space she had to go across to get there, “I don’t think my plan is going in to action any time soon.”

“Trust me; we’ll get you to Zack.”

“What’s your name?” Taylor asked.
“Molly,” She grinned.
“I’m Taylor,” She said and pointed towards Maddie, “And that’s Maddie.”

“Die hards?” Molly asked.

“Like you wouldn’t believe,” Maddie said and started dreaming about the old days.
♠ ♠ ♠
so what, we're on like chapter 33 or something
and i'm not even done yet! XD
hell i don't even know where i want to end the story! :D
but enjoy.
sorry bout the boring filler chapter.

oh and btw. friday night boys are amazing.