Chemistry of a Car Crash

Mission Accomplished

“Alright so Matt said he would make up some excuse and post it on all of our myspaces, but we’d have to honor the tickets from the shows we missed for a later show,” Rian said walking back into the room after getting off the phone with Matt.

“That’s cool,” Alex said sitting down on the couch next to Maddie.

“You guys can go sleep upstairs, there’s a pull out in the living room and the two couches are pretty comfy. I’ve also got a guest bedroom, but my room is off limits to all of you,” Maddie instructed. Zack, Rian and Jack didn’t move from their spots in the basement.

“So this gives us about a week for Alex to be all lovey dovey with Maddie,” Zack said.
“I want to be all lovey dovey with someone!” Jack whined.
“You know what Jack,” Maddie said, “I’ll call Taylor up tomorrow. I’m sure you’ll like her.”
“Yay!” Jack said and yawned, soon followed by Rian and Zack.

“Go to bed,” Maddie said. The room was filled with goodnights and the boys went upstairs.

“Not you Alex,” Maddie said pulling his arm back to the couch. He sat down next to her and threw his arm over her shoulder.

She took a deep breath a let it out slowly, “So what are we gonna do?”

“Go to bed?” Alex grinned.
“That’s not what I meant.”
“Well,” He began, “I don’t know.”
“I really like you Alex,” She said leaning her head against his shoulder.
“And I really like you Maddie,” He said kissing the top of her head softly.
“It’s like high school all over again.”
“Yeah,” He sighed holding her in his arms, “It is.”

“Well come on,” She said sitting up and patting his thigh, “Bed time.”

Maddie stood up and Alex followed behind her, lacing their fingers together as they walked up the stairs to her room, turning off the lights along the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
short chapter, but i needed to update before i went to bed.
all time hoes in 24 hours! :D