Chemistry of a Car Crash

Keep This On The Down Low

“Hey guys we’re ho—“ Maddie had a smile growing on her face, “Oh am I interrupting something here?”

“N-No,” Molly said straightening out her clothes and sliding off of Zack.

“We come bearing pizza and mov—“ Alex said walking in behind Maddie and grinning widly at Zack, “Did I miss out on the orgy here?”

“Yes Alex,” Molly said as her and Zack’s cheeks turned bright red, “You did.”

“Damnit!” He said almost dropping the pizza.
“Don’t worry,” Maddie said walking over and pecking him on the cheek before taking the pizza from him, “We can have our own orgy upstairs.”

“Ew!” Molly shouted, “Didn’t need to know that!”

“Did Jack and Taylor come home yet?” Maddie asked as she put the pizza down in the kitchen.

Molly looked at Zack, “We haven’t seen them.

“Of course not,” Maddie laughed.

“FOOD!” Jack yelled, coming up from the basement.
“Oh god! You did not do it on my couch downstairs!” Maddie said covering her eyes.
“That’s our spot,” Alex said snaking his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder.

“Well then you might want to go find a new spot,” Taylor giggled as she pushed the strap of her dress back over her shoulder.

“TAYLOR ELISABETH ROTH!” Maddie shouted.
“What is with all these horny bastard’s?” Alex said smugly.
“Shut up,” Maddie said and tried to walk away, but he wouldn’t let her.

“So are we going to watch this movie, or have a fucking orgy?” Taylor asked.
“Orgy,” Jack and Alex agreed in unison.
“Well then we’ll need to invite Rian and Kara,” Maddie smiled.

“All in favor of having and orgy and inviting Rian and Kara, raise your hand,” Taylor announced. As expected, Alex and Jack put their hands in the air.

“All in favor of the movie?” Taylor asked and everyone’s hand, but Alex and Jacks, went up in the air.

“Movie it is,” She said and grabbed Jack’s hand, pulling him into the living room.

“Can you and Zack go get the blankets and pillows from the closet in the hall?” Maddie asked, standing on her tippy toes to reach Alex.

“Why?” Alex asked raising his eyebrow.
“I have to talk to Molly.”
“Okay,” he said and pecked her lips before taking Zack to go find this closet full of blankets and pillows.

“What’s up?” Molly asked, jumping up on the counter.
“You and Zack, eh?”

Molly’s cheeks flushed red, “Don’t tell anyone.”

“We knew it was gonna happen Molls.”
“Zack said you were gossiping in here,” Taylor said walking in to the kitchen.
“You know the song Molly Molly Makeout?” Maddie asked.
“The Friday Night Boys, right?”
“Well Molly took it to heart with Zack,” Maddie explained.
“You made out with Zack!?” Taylor said in a hushed tone with wide eyes.
“Why is this such a big deal?” Molly said throwing her hands up in the air.
“Because now Zacky poo has someone too!” Maddie said in a childish voice.
“You guys are so fucking weird,” Molly laughed.

“And this is why you love us,” Taylor said and walked back into the living room.

“I’m going with her idea,” Maddie said turning to leave.
“Right behind ya!”
♠ ♠ ♠
so i wrote a short john o'callaghan story today.
it's call i wanna love you.
it's five chapters and that's all.

yes i am having issues with the maine.
i am addicted, sadly to say.
and i reallllllyy wanna see them this august! :[

oh well. posting this before the computer over heats. enjoy!