Chemistry of a Car Crash

Date Night

“What’s taking forever?” Alex asked pacing back and forth in the living room.
“Dude, calm down,” Jack said sitting on the couch, “Don’t ever be picky about when a girl gets ready.”

“Like I don’t know that rule Jack,” Alex said and rolled his eyes.

“We’re ready!” Taylor shouted as Maddie walked down the steps. Alex’s jaw dropped. Her dark hair was in big soft curls that fell over her shoulders. She had just enough eyeliner and mascara on so that her blue eyes matched her dress. There was a hint of silver eye shadow on as well that made her look amazing.

“You look amazing,” Alex said holding out his arm for her to take.
“You don’t look so bad yourself,” She giggled and pecked his cheek, making him blush a little.

“Have fun kiddies!” Taylor said standing by the couch.
“Remember, no love without a glove,” Jack said opening the door for them.

“Take you own advice,” Maddie smirked

“After you my dear,” Alex said opening the car door for her.
“You are such a dork,” She said and slid in.
“I’m a dork for you babe,” He said and pecked her cheek.

“Rule number one,” Rian said looking back at them, “No making out back there.”

“I’m in a dress Ri,” Maddie said with a serious face. Alex put his hand on her thigh. She gave him a threatening look.

Dinner went as expected, Rian watching their every move, both of them sneaking away from him to go kiss by the bathrooms, trying to be like lady and the tramp, but failing at it, Rian and Alex getting on good terms again, and things turning out just like they should.

“We’re home,” Alex said nudging Maddie. She picked her head up off his shoulder and smiled sleepily. He laughed softly at her, and got out of the car.

“Come on,” He said picking her up and carrying her bridal style out of the car.
“I could’ve walked,” She said throwing her arms around his neck, “I’m not that tired.”

“You fell asleep in the car.”
“Because I was happy with you.”
“Well I’m happy with you,” he said unlocking the gate to the backyard.

“Is the front door too cool for you?” She giggled.
“No, their date ended, but ours has yet to begin,” He smiled and kissed her forehead. She rested her head on the crook of his neck until she realized he was dangling her over the edge of the pool. She took her clutch and threw away from the water. Without warning, he threw her in.

“ALEXANDER WILLIAM GASKARTH!!” She shouted, causing Taylor, Jack, and Rian to come running to the back door and windows.

“Get in here,” She said pulling him in by his ankles. He came up and scooped her up in his arms, holding her bridal style again.

“You ass,” She muttered. She opened her mouth to speak, but she was stopped by his lips being pressed against hers.

Taylor just looked outside and smiled, sighing contently. Jack looked over at her and moved by her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

“I think we did good,” Rian said happily.
“We did,” Jack agreed.

“Well I’m not letting them have all the fun!” Taylor said, breaking away from Jack’s grip and running out the back door. She ran full force, jumping right in front of Alex and Maddie, creating a huge splash.
♠ ♠ ♠
a few things.....

runner runner was better than all time low. -nothing personal
(totally kidding! althought they are pretty good. but all time low is still beter)
one bag of sweedish fish + two bottles of vitamin water = one hell of a long night being hyper and writing.