Chemistry of a Car Crash

BWI To JFK

“Alex?” Maddie mumbled half asleep, “Why the fuck are you waking me up?”

“Because have to go,” he said slipping his arms under her and carrying her out of the room.

“Where are we going?” She asked, resting her head on his shoulder.
“New York,” He said as he walked past Taylor who held the door open.

Her eyes were wide open now, “New York?”

“New York,” he repeated and the driver shut the door behind them as they pulled off to the airport.

------

“I thought you hated it there,” Maddie said confused.
“With you there, I probably won’t hate it as much,” He said with a cheesy grin.
“I love you,” She smiled and kissed his cheek.
“I love you too,” He said putting his arm around her as the flight attendant came by to check everyone.

“Alex?” Maddie said quietly as the plane began to move.
“Yes baby?”
“I hate flying.”

“The love birds have arrived!” Rian shouted as Alex and Maddie were the last to get off the plane. Maddie just flipped him off and walked over to Taylor.

“You are my new lover,” She said and hugged her tightly.
“This was your boyfriend’s idea!”

Maddie spun around to face Alex, “Thank you.”

“Well come on, we still have a hotel to get to,” Rian said leading the way.

----

“OH MY GOD!” Maddie gasped when Alex opened their door, revealing their hotel room.

“Do you like it?” Alex asked with a dorky grin on his face, shutting the door behind him.

Maddie dropped her bags in the middle of the room and turned around to face Alex. Her hands found their way to the back of his neck as she pulled him in closer. Their lips met and she pulled away, “I love it.”

“Say thanks to Taylor, she picked the rooms out.”

Maddie smiled and let go of him. She walked over to the bed and fell face first down on it. Alex chuckled from the other side of the room, “Tired?”

“Just a little,” She said turning her head.
“Well then you get some sleep and I’ll be back later,” he said leaving one of the hotel keys beside her on the table.

“Where are you going?” She asked, still lying down on the bed with her head turned towards him.

“I have to go talk to Jack about a few things,” He said putting his hands down in front of her and kissing the top of her head, “Get some sleep and I will be back. I promise.”

“Okay,” She pouted.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah so i copied the academy is.
LAX to O'Hare.

i get to see them on the 31st,
with boys like girls too :D
so excited!