Chemistry of a Car Crash

Hot Mess

An hour later Maddie got a call from Taylor saying that they had a surprise waiting for her back at the hotel.

“Bye mom,” Maddie said hugging her.
“Bye sweetie.”

“Can’t I come with?” Andrea pouted.
“You can come out in two weeks, how about that?” Maddie said opening her arms for a hug.

“Fine,” Andrea said and gave her a hug. She moved on to Alex next and squealed when he wrapped his arms around her.

“If you ever break up with her, I’m available,” Andrea smirked.
“I’ll keep that in mind,” Alex chuckled and laced fingers with Maddie as they headed towards the door.

“BYE!” Maddie shouted before leaving.

“God that was horrible,” She laughed as she got into the car.
“Oh it wasn’t that bad,” Alex smiled and shoved the key in the ignition.
“It so was,” Maddie said and began laughing harder.

“What are you laughing at?” He said pulling out on to the road.
“My fucking sister.”

---

“MADDELINE!” Taylor screamed tackling her on to the bed.
“Holy cow fuck! I’m not even in the door for ten minutes!” Maddie shouted and propped herself up on her elbows once Taylor got off, “Where’s Alex? He was right behind me.”

“Jack’s taking care of him,” Taylor said walking over to the bathroom, “You need to get ready.”

“Is she here yet?” Kara aksed.
“Damn Kara.”
“Are you trying to get another boyfriend?” Taylor asked pulling the hanger out for Maddie.

“Well you gotta give the boys something to look forward to!” She smiled, putting her hands on her hips and doing a little turn.

Molly showed up a few minutes later with a message from the boys saying that the limo was here. Maddie quickly got dressed and they all walked downstairs.

The elevator doors opened and the world stopped. Cue the fans and music.

In unison the girls stepped out and walked to the doors, making poor boys heads turn the whole way.

“Shit,” Jack muttered once Taylor got in, followed by Kara, Molly, and Maddie.

“So where are we going?” Maddie asked happily.

Alex leaned over to her, “You look sexy.”

Her cheeks turned a little pink.

Taylor grabbed glasses from the bar in the limo and started pouring shots for everyone. Once everyone had theirs she held her glass in the air, “To my best friend in the whole fucking world! Welcome to New York! Happy twenty first birthday!”

With that, the drinking began……

---

Music filled the air and lights flashed all around the room in every color imaginable. Taylor, Kara, and Molly had set up a VIP section with the club owners for Maddie’s birthday. Can you say awesome?

“Oh my god! Thank you guys so so much!” She said hugging each of them while holding her drink in her hand.

“Raise some hell!” Taylor smiled and the four of them walked out to the dance floor.

First song, Hot Mess by Cobra Starship. (If you haven’t heard it. just scroll down to the authors note and listen to it while ya read)

The boys just sat on the couches and watched their girlfriends dance and grind on each other. All four of them were just awh struck. If one tried to leave, the others held him back.

Next song, Gimme More by no other than Miss Britney Spears.
In other words, Maddie’s favorite song.

Forgive me for saying this, but this was Maddie and Taylor’s stripper song. All they needed was a pole. But, both Alex and Jack were having a hard time staying seated.

If the next guess for the third song is Crazy Bitch, then you’re right. The boys gave up on trying to sit down and walked over to their lovely, and incredibly beautiful girls.

Hands were on hips, lips were doing the talking, bodies were moving, words were being screamed.

Fourth song down, Here In Your Arms.

The pace of bodies swaying slowed down a bit, but the sweat and heat was still increasing. Oh, and did I mention the boners were becoming more frequent too?

Maddie pulled Alex in closer and let the music flow freely around them. Their eyes locked on to each other and their breath became steady.

This was the best birthday she had ever had.
♠ ♠ ♠