Chemistry of a Car Crash

Ohh Emm Gee!

A week later, everyone was standing in the airport saying their goodbyes. The girls were flying back to Maryland and the boys were staying to meet Matt and a producer later.

“Come on,” Taylor said pulling Maddie away from Alex. Maddie took her hands and made the shape of a heart.

“Alright boys,” Alex said spinning around and heading back towards the parking lot, “Let’s get down to business.”

--

“This was the most amazing birthday ever,” Maddie sighed contently as she settled into her seat next to Taylor and Molly. Kara also stayed behind to do some last minute photo shoot with a photographer in New York.

“Everyone’s on good terms then?” Molly asked.
“Mhmm,” Taylor nodded.
“How about you and Zack?” Maddie asked raising her eyebrows.

“We’re good,” Molly smiled shyly, “I’m so glad I met you guys that night.”

“You’re rolling with the big kids now,” Maddie giggled.
“I can play their games,” Molly smirked.

“Excuse me?” A teenage girl around the age of seventeen said standing in front of the girl’s seats.

“Yes?” Molly smiled.
“Can I get you guys to sign something?” She asked with hopefulness to her voice.

“Sure?” Molly said uneasily, taking the pen and paper from her before scribbling her name down on to the paper.

“You girls are so lucky to be with those boys.”
“All Time Low fan?” Maddie questioned, looking up from the paper.
“Like you wouldn’t believe,” She said looking up towards the ceiling.
“Wouldn’t you want their autographs instead of ours then?” Maddie asked handing the paper to Taylor.

“I already have all of theirs, and out of all the girls Alex has gone out with, you’re my favorite,” She said sweetly.

“Well thank you,” Maddie grinned and gave the paper back to the girl.

“You have a fan,” Molly giggled.
“And apparently I have a voice, but I don’t want to sing,” She said quietly to herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
short filler chapter.
sorry.