Chemistry of a Car Crash

I Must Be Dreaming

“Go get some sleep,” Kara said before getting up and walking back into the living room.

Maddie closed her eyes for a minute before reopening them and looking down at the envelope that lay in front of her. She picked it up and opened it, sort of surprised to find a picture of her and Alex in it along with a piece of paper.

Now you have another picture to add to the wall downstairs. Love, Alexander

She giggled at his chicken scratch handwriting before head down to the basement to put it up on the wall.

The room lit up when she flipped on a switch. Memories passed by as she walked along with wall. She taped it up next to the picture of their first tour together and took a step away from it, admiring her work. The acoustic guitar caught her attention next and she made her way over to it.

Sitting cross legged on the floor with the guitar in her lap, she pressed down on the strings and held the pick in her hand.

She thinks I'm crazy. Judging by the faces that she's making. And I think she's pretty. But pretty's just part of the things she does that amaze me. And she calls me sweetheart. I love it when she wakes me when it's still dark. And she watches the sun. But she's the only one I have my eyes on,’ She sang softly.

Tell me that you love me. And it'll be alright. Are you thinking of me? Just come with me tonight. You know I need you. Just like you need me. Can't stop, Won't stop. I must be dreaming. Can't stop, Won't stop. I must be dreaming,” Her singing stopped momentarily as she let a smile form across her lips.

He moves in closer. Whispering to me "I thought I told ya" And oh he's playing games now. And I figured it out now that we're, Now that we're closer. Two kids, one love. Who cares if we make it up. His voice is sweet sound. Our clothes lay on the ground. he moves in closer. Whispers "I though I told ya",” She changed the words and decided it was a better fit for the song.

Tell me that you love me. And it'll be alright. Are you thinking of me? Just come with me tonight. You know I need you. Just like you need me. Can't stop, Won't stop. I must be dreaming. Can't stop, Won't stop. I must be dreaming.

Remember the day when we started this. And she made the shape of my heart with her hands.
We try to make some sense of it. But she called me on the phone and said..


She drew in a deep breath, “Tell me that you love me. And it'll be alright. Are you thinking of me? Just come with me tonight. You know I need you. Just like you need me. Can't stop, Won't stop. I must be dreaming. Go one and tell em that you love me And it'll be alright. Are you thinking of me.
Just come with me tonight. She moves in closer. Can't stop, Won't stop. I must be dreaming.


She smiled to herself before picking up at the chorus of a song that had been stuck in her head nearly all day long.

Don't make this easy, I want you to mean it, Jasey. say you'll mean it You're dressed to kill,I'm calling you out, don't waste your time on me.

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar, I've never made a bet, but we gamble with desire, I've never lit a match, with intent to start a fire, but recently the flames, are getting out of control. Call me a name, Kill me with words, Forget about me, It's what I deserve, I was your chance, to get out of this town, but I ditched the car, and left you to,” She sang with an incredible amount of force.

Wait outside, I hope the air will serve to remind you, that my heart is as cold as the clouds of your breath, and my words are as timed as the beating in my chest.

“Maddie that was amazing,” Molly said standing at the bottom of the steps.

She let out a sharp gasp, before clutching her racing heart, “Thanks.”

“Have you ever thought of being a singer?” Molly asked, sitting down beside her
“Not really,” She said quietly while plucking the strings on the guitar.
“You should,” She smiled.

“Did Alex tell you to say any of this?” Maddie asked jumping to conclusions.
“Nope, it’s all straight from the heart.”

Maddie let out a light laugh.

Molly sighed, “Can I tell you something?”
“Sure.”
“Promise not to tell anyone?” She said with concern in her eyes.
“Promise,” Maddie repeated.

“I think I might love Zack.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for lack of updates.
me and my friend kelly are getting ready to see boys like girls.
it's gonna be fuckin amazing!
me, her, and boys like girls, running around with rollercoasters.
can i get a hell yeah? XD