Chemistry of a Car Crash

If She Wanted Me To Stay

They had all regrouped and made their way out of the airport to the van.

“Oh look Rian!” Alex grinned, “Feel like dying again today?”

“No,” he mumbled, holding on to Kara’s hand.
“Just don’t eat his milanos!” Zack snickered with his am slung around Molly’s shoulders.

“Blame Kara who rented this thing!” Maddie giggled.
“Why me?”
“Because you know what happens when boys meet van,” Maddie stated.

Kara’s eyes went wide, “I forgot about that.”

“So who’s driving?”
“You are Jack-o,” Maddie smiled.
“Awh but I wanted to make out in the back seat with Taylor!” He whined.
“Well maybe if you’re nice, she’ll let you in her room,” Maddie said giving a glance towards Taylor.
“Bitch,” he muttered, taking the keys from Kara.

Alex stopped in front of Maddie.

“What are you doing?” She asked confused.
“Get on my back,” He said.
“Why?”
“Just do it.”
“Okay?” She said jumping on his back, hooking her arms around his neck while his arms and hands supported her legs.

“I still don’t get when you’re doing this,” She said quietly as they neared the van. Strange as it seems, everyone must have gotten lost, or knew what was going on, because they were no where to be found. I mean it’s a parking lot, really? How do you get lost in that!

“Your chariot awaits,” He said in a British accent, allowing her to hop off.
“Where is everybody?” She asked looking around.
“They’ll be here soon,” he said shoving his hands in his back pockets and avoiding her eyes.

“Alex?” She asked biting her bottom lip, “Are you okay?”

“Just nervous,” he admitted sheepishly.
“What’s going on?” She asked again.

He drew in a deep breath, “You’re a special girl Madeline. You bring out the best of me and bring me back to reality when I run away for too long.”

She looked down at the ground, not wanting to look at him at any given moment.

“You’re the reason I keep my roots back here in Maryland,” he chuckled, “That and Jack’s mom.”

She tried to hide her laughter. He took notice that she was looking down and took her hands in his. Immediately her head picked up and looked at him.

“But,” He sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
uh oh.

check out the friday night boys.
they're going to be the sountrack of this story for a little while.