Chemistry of a Car Crash

Sisters For Sure

“Is that her?” Jack asked pointing to two girls who looked completely clueless walking out of the airport terminal.

“Probably,” He shrugged, pushing up his sunglasses over his eyes, “Where’s the sign?”
“Oh shit! Right!” Jack said digging into his back pocket to pull out the piece of paper.

Dree the slut and company

“Could you be any more offensive!” Alex hissed.
“It’s part of my charm!” Jack smiled.

“I think I found them,” Andrea whispered, pointing at Jack and Alex arguing over the sign.
“Let’s go,” Tara said leading the way.

“Did you just roll out of bed?” Alex questioned when he noticed that the girls had walked up.
“Nope,” She smiled, “I like to be comfy on plane rides. Oh and by the way, this is Tara.”

“Off to baggage claim!” Tara shouted, putting her fist in the air.

“Did we have this much stuff when we went to New York?” Alex asked throwing another bag into the van.

“No, but the girls did,” Jack laughed, tossing up a bag into the back.

Both of them let out a heavy sigh of relief when they shut the back doors.

“So,” Andrea said poking her head out from the side of the van, “Who’s driving?”

Jack pointed to Alex.

“Oh no I’m not!”
“I drove last time! It’s your turn!” Jack said making a mad dash for the passenger’s seat, leaving Alex with the keys.

“Fuck,” he muttered and opened up the driver’s side.
“Runner Runner okay with you girls?” Jack asked holding up a CD case. They both nodded. He put the CD in and let the music fill the once silent air.

“Did you come up with a plan on how to get Maddie on stage yet?” Andrea asked.
“I was kinda hoping you could help me with that,” Alex shrugged.
“Alright, well if you want a good plan, you’re going to need to stop at starbucks,” She paused, “And if you want a great plan, you gotta stop and starbucks and taco bell.”

“You are so much like Maddie,” Jack laughed as he watched Alex pull into the nearest starbucks parking lot.

--

“Okay so you know how at that one show you chased Jack around on stage on Zack’s shoulders?” Andrea asked before sipping on her drink. Alex nodded.

“Well you could do something like that.”
“Or,” Tara spoke up, “How bout we put her at the back of the crowd and make her crowd surf all the way up. Once she gets on stage, she has to sing.”

“That could work,” Alex smiled.
“This is why you’re my best friend,” Andrea giggled, giving Tara a little hug.
“And you’re my best friend because you just got Alex and Jack to go to starbucks with us.”

“Oh wait, I forgot,” Andrea said suddenly.
“What?”
“Maddie doesn’t like to crowd surf. She’s afraid of getting dropped.”
“She won’t get dropped,” Jack huffed.
“You don’t know that!” Tara said loudly.
“Yeah, you’ve never actually been in one of your own pits,” Andrea added.
“Well then how the hell are we gonna get her on stage!?” Alex asked, readjusting the beanie on his head.

“Well,” Tara smiled evilly, “I have an idea.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Andrea andddddd Tara
oh and you should probably check this out too.
damn that's a lot of links.
XD

oh, and any ideas for what the plan should be?
i kinda wanna hear some of them :D