Chemistry of a Car Crash

Stella Would You Take Me Home?

“I’M DRUNK!” Taylor shouted from the top of her lungs, standing on top of the back of the couch. It took a few attempts to get her up there, but she did it.

Everyone laughed at her dumbass move and Jack caught her when she fell forward.

“Let’s play a game!” Molly said a little tipsy, but not as tipsy as Taylor.
“SEVEN MINUTES IN THE CLOSET!” Taylor proceeded to shout.

“I’m in!” Tara grinned. Andrea nodded, as well as Molly and Maddie. We all know Taylor would participate.

Kara and Rian were sent to keep track of time since neither one of them really wanted to play.

“So,” Maddie said taking a sip of her drink, “Who’s first?”

Taylor’s hand shot up in the air.

“Taylor goes last so we can leave her in there,” Maddie giggled.

“Andrea wants to go,” Tara snickered drunkenly.
“Pick your poison,” Maddie instructed.

Andrea’s eyes looked around the room. She could pick Martin, because we all know she had a thing for him. Or she could pick David.

Or, she could take advantage of the opportunity given and steal Paul away, which had been a goal of hers since she found out about Boys Like Girls.

She skipped across the room, and stopped in front of Paul. A smile grew on his face and he took her arm in his.

“Seven minutes starting ……” Kara said looking at the little chicken timer in her palm. Rian shut the door, “NOW!”

“You’re next Tara,” Molly said, downing the rest of her drink.

“Well I won’t take nearly as much time as Andrea,” She joked, “I pick Shaant.”

His head shot up, “What?”

“You’re my buddy for this game,” She smiled.
“A-Alright,” He stuttered with his cheeks turning bright pink.

“Tara’s turn!” Kara announced and Andrea came out with her fingers laced with Paul’s.

“You looked like you had fun,” Maddie commented. Andrea blushed.

“Maddie it’s your turn,” Andrea said.
“Well,” Maddie sighed, “I don’t know who to pick. I mean I could pick Jack. Or I could pick Martin.”

Alex stomped his foot and stared down at the beer in his hand.

“I guess I should pick Alex though,” Maddie said with a small laugh.
“Well decide right now, because you have thirty seconds,” Kara said.

“Molly can have our turn,” Maddie said taking Alex’s free hand in hers.
“Where are you going!?” Taylor shouted.
“To go play a better version of this game,” Maddie smirked and the two of them walked upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright so sorry for this taking me forever.
I had a horse show this weekend and we did pretty damn good.
updates will be slow again. school starts in less than two weeks and i've still got summer reading to do. yes i am a procrastinator.
but i love you guys for toughing it out with me.
thanks :]