Chemistry of a Car Crash

A Beautiful Lie

The next few days flew by in a blur. Zack and Molly offered to drive Tara and Andrea to the airport, letting Jack, Taylor, Maddie and Alex to relax for a little bit.

Paul spent a few days with Andrea and they were really cute to see together. He took her out on a date one night and the look on her face when she came home was priceless. She couldn’t stop rambling to Maddie about the night.

Andrea also said that Tara went to Buffalo to hang out with Shaant some more. Rumor has it that she really likes him.

“He’s just so,” Andrea sighed.
“I know that feeling,” Maddie said grinning from ear to ear. Her little sister was very cute when she was in love.

“I wish I could’ve spent more time with him.”
“You’ll see him again,” Maddie said pouring the macaroni noodles into the water on the stove.
“Yeah but he lives in Boston, I live in New York.”
“You have his number right?”
“Of course!” She chirped, “He texts me every moment he gets. Oh! And at night, he says goodnight and it’s really cute.”

Maddie smiled to herself, “Andrea’s falling.”

“Mads, I’ve been falling since I knew about this band,” She said with all seriousness, “Are you are Alex coming up here any time soon?”

“Well he’s got a tour with Boys like Girls in a few weeks. It’s only going to be a few weeks though. It’s for their new album.”

“Oh, well are you going?”
“I think I’m gonna sit this one out to be honest,” She said stirring the noodles, “Taylor’s going, but Molly’s staying. We’re gonna rest.”

“Do you think I could go?”
“You’ve got school,” Maddie reminded.
“But I’m almost eighteen!”
“You really think that’s going to make a difference?”
“Well I could do some out of school study or something while on the road!” Andrea offered.
“And what about Tara?”
“Her mom’s letting her go with Shaant on a two week tour with Cartel.”
“Well ask mom then.”
“Later.”

Maddie heard some feet shuffling on the kitchen floor and turned around to find a half asleep and half dressed Alex standing behind her.

“Hey Andi, I’ve gotta go. Text me later if you’re not busy with Paul.”
“Okay, bye.”
“Bye,” Maddie said hitting the end button and placing the phone on the counter.

“You look cute cooking over the stove,” Alex mumbled, snaking his arms around her waist and kissing her shoulders.

“Do you want some?” She said holding out the spoon with the cooked noodles on it, “It’s almost done.”

“Sure,” he nodded and kissed her cheek, letting her go to grab some bowls.

“So I have a question for you,” Alex spoke up as she scooped some mac and cheese into the two bowls on the counter.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i have three tattoos that i really want right now.
and school starts next week. i'm going to six flags the day before all time low is coming here.
fucking mother fuckers! why do you have to be here the day we all go back to school!?

and ive got another book to read for school.
i am so not ready to go back. =/