Chemistry of a Car Crash

Boys! Grab Your Guns

“Oh Jack!” Alex sang appearing in the living room.
“HOLY SHIT!” Taylor screamed, “ALEX FUCKING GASKARTH!”
“Well I go by Alex, without the ‘fucking Gaskarth’ part,” He said charmingly, “But I do like a good fuck, so if you’re offering.”

Maddie smacked him on the shoulder.

“I heard my name,” Jack said walking into the room, of course, without a shirt or pants on. Just a pair of dark red boxer briefs.

“What did I tell you about wearing clothes around the house!?” Alex scolded Jack.
“Dude, you told me not to get dressed!” Jack argued.

Maddie gave Alex a look, “You what?”

“Oh wow,” Taylor said staring at the half naked Jack that was right in front of her.

“We’ll be back,” Maddie said pulling Taylor into another room, “And when we are, you better have at least pants on!”

“Alright,” Maddie said shutting the door behind them.
“Jack Barakat was just standing in my living room in his underwear,” Taylor stated shocked, “I thought I’d only see that in my dreams.”

“Well you don’t need to go to Disney World for your dreams to come true,” Maddie smiled.
“That’s for sure,” Taylor grinned, “Oh god he was like, ahhhh!”
“Taylor!” Maddie said grabbing her shoulders, “Calm. The. Fuck. Down!”

Taylor took a deep breath and let it out slowly, “Okay I’m good.”

“You sure?” Maddie asked cautiously.
“Yes,” Taylor said, “Well what did I miss?”
“Me going to the show to meet Rian, falling in love with Alex again, running away to the circus, telling Alex I loved him, Alex deciding that the whole band was going to stay here for a week so he could get his head back on straight and relive his teenage years,” Maddie explained.

“YOU RAN OFF TO A CIRCUS!?!” Taylor screamed.
“God woman! Do you pay attention to ANYTHING!?!”
“Well I heard other words, but I thought I’d ask about the circus,” Taylor said sitting cross legged on the floor.

“Why you are my best friend, I will never know,” Maddie said shaking her head.
“So I’m going to have Barakitten in my house for a week?” Taylor said trying to hide her excitement.

“Yes,” Maddie said nodding slowly.
“YAY!” Taylor squealed.
“Now go out there,” Maddie said and Taylor got up, walking to the door.

“Oh, and Taylor?”
“Yeah?”
“I told Jack I’d set him up with you,” Maddie smiled.
“Sweetie you know I’d go with him without a second guess,” Taylor laughed and walked out of the room.

Maddie walked out and saw that both Alex and Jack had pants AND shirts on. Rian and Zack were also awake.

“So what do we do now?” Rian asked.
“Play a few songs or go run around the mall, you choose,” Maddie said joining the group and sitting on Alex’s lap. He was surprised by this, but was happy to have Maddie near him.

“Well I have to go work soon,” Taylor announced.
“Use the ‘I got a bad case of herps and I cant come in for a week’ excuse,” Maddie suggested.
“Can’t, Matt said I can’t miss work because of my ‘bad case’ of herpes,” Taylor sighed.
“Then say you had the best sex of your life, and you feel like you have morning sickness and would rather stay home for the week until you know if you’re really pregnant because you don’t want to throw up all over the merchandise,” Alex said.

“Never used that one before,” Taylor said reaching for her phone in her purse and walking out of the room to call her boss.

“Morning sickness?” Maddie said looking at Alex funny.
“What about it?”
“That was a lame excuse,” She giggled.
“Well it worked,” Taylor said walking back into the room and sitting back down on the couch away from all the boys, “He said I might as well just look for another job because I got fired.”

“And you’re happy about this why?” Maddie said confused.
“I hated that job,” Taylor muttered, “Besides I’ve got mommy’s money in the bank!”

“So I take it we’re going to the mall?” Rian asked.
“I guess so,” Alex said looking at Jack, who hadn’t stopped looking at Taylor since she walked in.
"Well if we're going out into public, I might want to go change my clothes," Taylor said standing up from where she was sitting.

"We aren't being sluts today," Maddie reminded.
"Well then you might as well just change your shoes!" Taylor shouted down the hall, walking to her room.

"That's your best friend?" Rian asked bewildered.
"When did you meet her?" Zack asked.
"Like two months after you guys left and I ventured back into the real world. I met Taylor working at Borders down the street and we just kinda hit it off. She told me her parents kicked her out and I offered her a place to stay for the night, and from then on, we were inseparable," Maddie grinned at the end of her story.

"The only time she isn't with me, is when I'm sleeping, or with a guy," Taylor said returning to the room, "Well you ready?"

"Yeah," Maddie sighed, getting up off of Alex's lap.
"You and Alex can have the car by yourselves, I'm sure you've got a lot to talk about," Taylor said grabbing her keys out of her purse.

"Thanks Tay," Maddie groaned.

"Come on," Taylor said dragging the boys to her car.
"SHOT GUN!" Jack yelled and skipped out the door, literally.

"That boy is going to fall head over heels for her," Maddie commented as she laughed at Jack following Taylor like a little lost puppy.

"He's not the only one," Alex said and Maddie locked up the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the delay.
long weekend, hoping to catch up a bit :D
i miss this story

and mr. gaskarth too.