Chemistry of a Car Crash

A Party Song

“Ugh,” Taylor groaned.
“Well get up, or else we’re going to be stuck here with the boys an no dress,” Maddie hissed, pulling on Molly’s arm. Reluctantly both girls crawled out of their bunks, well the Jack and Zack’s bunks.

“You know, you two are the laziest people I’ve ever met,” Maddie complained, walking out towards the front lounge.

“You’re up early,” Matt pointed out as she reached for a bottle of water in the fridge.
“Well, we’ve got fans to please and meet and greets to attend,” She smiled, debating whether or not she wanted to steal some of the coffee he was making.

“You sound like Alex,” Matt chuckled.
“Guess that’s why we make a good team,” Maddie grinned.
“So,” He said sliding into the seat by the table, “How are you?”

Maddie sighed, “What do you want to know Flyzik?”

“I don’t want to know anything!” He said defensively.
“Lies,” She muttered, narrowing her eyes.
“Hey! I’ve been watching Dree for you!”
“And she hasn’t slept with anyone, has she?”
“Nope!” Matt said proudly.
“Let’s keep it that way.”
“Why are you so bitchy today?”

The door from the back opened and out stepped Taylor and Molly.

“Don’t tell the guys we left, please?”
“Alright,” He said and got up to make his coffee.

“So where the hell are we going?” Molly asked from the backseat.
“There’s this dress shop that Martin took me to once when they invited me to the VMA’s last year,” Maddie explained, pulling off on to the exit ramp.

“I thought we were going to a country club, not a formal event,” Molly questioned.
“We are,” Maddie nodded, “They have really cute dresses there.”

----

“The boys said they would meet us there, right?” Andrea called out from Maddie’s parent’s bathroom.
“Right!” Molly answered.

“Does this look alright?” Tara asked, pulling up on her dress.
“It looks fine,” Andrea smiled, “How about me?”
“You look beautiful! Paul’s gonna die when he sees you!” Tara giggled.

“Even though you picked a white dress, you still look cute,” Maddie commented as she ran down the hall to Dree’s room to retrieve more eyeliner.

“Do they know that the boys are coming here in ten minutes?” Taylor asked Maddie.
“They still don’t have a clue,” She smiled and went to work on fixing her makeup.

“Uh Madeline?” Andrea shouted, “Why is there a limo in front of the house?”

Just as Maddie was about to answer, screams came from Andrea’s mouth.

“They’re here,” Taylor giggled and went downstairs with everyone else following behind.

Each boy had on a black or grey suit and a shirt that matched a girl’s dress or pretty close to that color anyway. To say they all looked like they were going to prom would be what the scene looked like. But it was Andrea’s seventeenth birthday.

“You girl’s ready?” Zack asked standing at the front door of the house. They all nodded and headed towards the limo.

“Look at them,” Maddie sighed, glancing towards Paul and Andrea again, “They’re so cute.”
“Except he’s two years older.”
“That doesn’t matter,” Maddie said wrinkling her nose.
“They look like us,” Alex whispered and kissed her cheek.

“Lizzy Bear?” Maddie cooed.
“Yes dear?” She said leaning her head in front of everyone else.
“Dance with me when we get there?” Maddie asked.
“Of course!” Lizz grinned.

“You don’t wanna dance with me?” Alex pouted.
“Of course I’m gonna dance with you! You’re my boyfriend!”

“This feels like prom all over again,” Jack commented, resulting in everyone laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Maddie's dress
Dree's dress
Molly, Tara, Taylor, and Lizz's dress

Sorry it's taking me forever. I really have been meaning to update.
Thanks for sticking it out with me :]