Chemistry of a Car Crash

I Can Feel The Pessure, It's Getting Closer Now

Jack, Taylor, Zack, and Rian all piled into Taylor's car. Of course, she had Fall Out Boy's Take This To Your Grave in the cd player, which meant that the things the boys were screaming out the windows were the words to the songs.

Maddie and Alex just laughed and watched their best friends almost hit a tree a few times, before talking about what was really wrong.

"So what happened after we left?" Alex asked.
"Not much really," Maddie sighed, "I went back to school, and got a bachelor's degree in creative writing, but I never did anything with it."
"Why?"
"Music is my thing," Maddie blushed, "As well as yours."
"Then why not start a band?!"
"Because I can't sing and play at the same time to save my life! You know that better than anyone!"
"Right," Alex said rolling his eyes.

"Well what about you?"
"Met a girl, dated for a few months, we broke up, I wrote a song. Same old rockstar thing," He shrugged, “What about you, any guys?”

“No,” She said quietly to herself.
“What?”
“I was too scared to be broken again.”

He felt this pressure growing in his chest, like his heart was about to jump out. He ignored it and focused his eyes back on the road. Maddie felt her cheeks turn a light shade of pink before brushing it off and staring at the road ahead of her. The rest of the car ride was silent.

---

“MADELINE ANALISE!” Taylor screamed from the opposite side of hot topic.
“Yes Taylor?” She sighed, unenthused.
“What’s wrong with you?” Taylor asked looking at a hello kitty shirt.
“Nothing,” Maddie said closing her eyes.
“Did Alex do it?” Taylor asked, focusing her attention on Maddie.
“I don’t know,” She said shaking her head.
“Do you need me to go kick his ass?” Taylor said with the straightest face possible.
“No?” Maddie said unsurely.
“Well then come with me,” Taylor said dragging Maddie over to the band t-shits.
“What are we doing?”
“You’ll see young grasshopper,” Taylor said pulling down two different All Time Low shirts.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, yes,
but another update soon, probably tonight.