The Journey of My Linkin to Romance

It Begins...

Gerard Way heard the roar of the crowd as Linkin Park finished their last song and he couldn't help but gasp. A while ago, Bert McCracken had told him those guys were good, but this was beyond that.

"Whoa Linkin Park! You guys sure rock the stage!" said when Chester and Mike passed next to him.
"Thanks man, you're up next" said Chester.
"Don't worry, our fans won't throw tomatoes at you or any kind of concrete rejection" said Mike with a smirk.
"We're not worried" said Bob behind Gerard. "So, what are you trying to say? That there aren't enough MCR fans out there?"
"Maybe" said Mike with a shrug. "I mean, practically everyone is wearing LP t-shirts"
"Oh, you just did not!" said Ray gasping. "Gee, how can you let him say those things!?" Gerard stared at Mike.
"Ignore them" he said, "they don't know what they're saying"
"You guys are scared we take over" said Mikey.
"Take over what? Our fans? Don't make me laugh…" said Brad getting dangerously close to Mikey's face.
"Don't even go there Bradford!" said Frank stepping between them, and realizing how short he was, "You're just jealous 'cause or album was way better than yours"
"Oh yeah?" said Mike. "At what point?"
"At the point that at least they didn't compare our band to a cheap imitation of U2" said Frankie slightly smiling. Chester gasped loudly.
"That was harsh" whispered Bob in Frank's ear.
"He deserved it!" said Frank to Bob and then faced Mike. "Don't you mess with us"
"Are you guys ready?" asked one of the boys of the crew.
"Absolutely" said Gerard while looking at Mike angerly.

My Chemical Romance took the stage and they did rock the stage, but apparently, there were more LP fans out there. Mikey even got a shoe thrown at his head.

"Oh My Fucking God!" said Mikey sitting in a corner. "I cannot believe they threw a shoe at me!! Why!?"
"Maybe they were right?" asked Bob, more to himself. "Maybe our fans aren't as good as theirs"
"Shut up, Bob!" said Gerard. "Don't you say that. We love our fans and I'm sure they will do anything for us"
"Yeah, they just said that to hurt us but we won't let that happen" said Frank.
"We should go talk to them about this and clear things up" said Ray.
"Before that, I got something to tell Joe" said Gerard, laughing micheviously. He walked and grabbed Joe by his arm, taking him to a corner. There, he told him about how have the other guys been treating him lately, using his charming convincing voice. "So, Joe. Do you agree?"
"You're right Gee. How could I not see that before? I do agree with you, I will leave Linkin Park and join you guys"
"That's my boy" said Gerard. "Now, let me give you a makeover so you can blend with our look" said, taking him back into the room.

"What happened to you Joe?" asked Mike. "You look like the 6th member of My Chem!"
"I am not Joe, my name is Remy" he says, giving Mike a dark devious look.
"That's right Shinoda" said Ray, "he is now on our side. You guys took his work for granted and he just couldn't take it anymore"
"Don't worry Remy" said Gerard, "we'll take good care of you"
"We are tired of you guys bragging about how great your fans are…"
"So, I'm sending my right hand after your loving fans, Chaz!" said Gerard in a very dramatic pose.
"You right hand comes off!!??" said Chester, faking shock. Rob giggled.
"Laugh all you want, my enemies" Gerard continued, "you will regret what you have done, I tell you!"
"What have we done?" asked Rob, now confussed.
"You heard" said Mikey, "you will pay for kidnapping Bert McCracken!"
"Huh?" said Rob looking at Mike.
"Oh God, I can't believe you would do this to us, Joe" said Mike in disappointment.
"It's too late now" said Remy. "Forget our memories, forget our possibilities, I'm never coming home again"
"But Joe, I'm your best friend, I rea-" started Mike, but Chester interrupted.
"Take it like a man, Mike!"
"You guys no longer mean anything to me" said Remy, "so stop looking at me like that! There's no turning back now"
"Alright" said Brad. "If you want war, we will give you war"
"Yeah, that's right" said Chester, "and our fans are going to back us up like they always do"
"Scared?" asked Dave.
"Who, us?" said Ray. "Of course not, we got our fans too, and they are way more kick ass than yours"
"We will see about that!" said Chester.
"Bring it on then!" said Frank.
"Shut it, emo boy!!" said Rob, standing in front of him.
"So" said Gerard" we will see who wins tomorrow at noon in the wastelands near Spam town and-"
"-and make sure you get there" said Frank. Gerard looked at him and he looked away.
"As I was saying before someone interrupted me…" said Gerard. " If our MCRmy and us win, then we'll get Bert back just the way we last saw him 'cause I swear if any part of him is missing, you will pay with your own lives! And if you guys and your Street Team win at a very slim chance that is, we give you back Remy"
"And no part of him better be missing either" said Mike.
"Deal!" said Chester.
"We should go now Gerard, tomorrow the wun will turn red" said Bob, and they all took off without saying another word.

"Damn, Mike. I didn't even know we kidnapped Bert!" said Dave.
"Me neither" said Brad.
"So you did this without our opinion?" asked Chester. "All by yourself?!"
"I apologize for not telling you guys" said Mike, "I had to get him or else we would never hear from our Joe again"
"Oh, I understand" said Brad.
"Very clever Shinoda!" said Chester.
"So, let's get started" said Rob, "we don't have much time"
"Right!" said Brad "I will call the street teamers"
"I will go check on Bert to see if he's doing okay" said Mike, "make sure he's still in one piece!"
"I'll go take the two tanks we have in the Underground and take them to X-Zibit and see if he can pimp them out" said Chester.
"Nice Chaz!" said Dave laughing.
"What are you going to do, Dave?" asked Rob
"Erm… We could work on the weapons" said Dave.
"The most important part" nodded Rob, "let's go"
"So" said Chester, "we all meet back at the Tower before midnight"

To Be Continued...