Attention! Attention!

One - "I've Been Hiding Something", "Me too"

"But why, Ryan?!" Brendon is currently winning because I won't give him any Red Bull. He's an addict.

"Because it has chemicals that are bad for you and like you need any more energy." I said. He really doesn't need any more energy. It's a death if you give him free will with Red Bull. I shudder at the thought.

"Awwwwww." He made his 'Aw, please, Ryan! You know you love me!' face.

"I...have to go to the bathroom. Be right back." I said.

I can't take Brendon like that, knowing that something is going on between him and Jon Walker. Since Jon came Brendon has been hanging around Jon like a kitten to his mother. He worships Jon. In a lovely type of way. And it kills me. And Spencer is distant. So that doesn't help. He was jealous of Brendon when we first staring "hanging out" but now he just loathes me. I don't know why any more. I don't really care either. All I care about is keeping my Brendon. My Brendon.

This has been the first time Brendon and I have really hung out, alone, in a while. Because he's always with Jon, stupid Jon. Or he's sleeping. Or his mom says we can't hang out. It's like people are trying to keep us apart. And it bugs me. Even now, he's not supposed to be here. Neither am I, for that matter. School hasn't ended yet. But it's one of those days were we have stupid field stuff all day so everyone just ditches and the teachers get a few free hours. And in addition to ditching I literally had to pull Brendon here, to the park. And all they way he kept saying things like "No, Ryan. I want to hang with Jon" and I kept ignoring him.

I walked over the the bathrooms and sat by a tree. I'm far enough from Brendon so that he can't see me. That's when Spencer walks up.

"Oh, hey, Ryan." He says happy. That's a surprise.

"Hey, Spence. Why are you here? Though you said it was dumb here...."

He sighed. "Yeah, well. Here I am. I -uh-" He started and sat down next to me.

"Come on, I am you best friend." Spencer looked hesitantly up at me.

"I...I'm sorry"

"Sorry for what, Spencer?" I said. Obviously knowing what he was talking about. The avoiding me and whenever he wasn't he was death glaring in my general direction.

"Well, I've been hiding something. And also, sorry for being a jerk since....." He said and looked down, ashamed.

"It's fine, you can tell me."

"Okay, but I swear this is big and please, please, please don't act different." I nodded. "Well, I kind of these little feeling for....Jon" He whispered his name. I hissed. More mentally hissed, since this is touchy.

"Okay." I simply said.

"What? What's okay?" Spencer asked, worried. Wow, sometimes I think this dude is bipolar.

"That your gay for Jon. It's fine. I don't care." I don't really know if I should tell Spencer about me and Brendon's relationship. Maybe he'd think I was a bad friend.

"Really? I thought you would think I was a bad friend for not telling you earlier."

"Nope, because I've been hiding something too. Well, me and Brendon." I said coolly.

"What? You and Brendon? Really?" He question.

"Yup, me and him are a couple. Have been for a year."

"Whoa, dude, we just came out to each other. I would have never imagined we would both end up gay. Huh."

"I know right? But, we are a lot alike.... so I guess it's not that surprising."

"True" He said pointing his index finger at me.

If Spencer just had a problem that he felt bad for not telling me he was gay why was he glaring at me and avoiding me? Why didn't he just tell me earlier?

"Spencer, why now? And why did you avoid me? And the death glares? What the hell?"

"Oh, you noticed." Well, duh, your my best friend and you avoided me. "Well, it wasn't really directed at you. More at Brendon. Always hanging out with Jon. He's hogging him. For God's sake, I've only said hi to him once. And whenever I try and talk with Jon, Brendon pulls him away! I can't ever seem to find him....." So that is why. Interesting.

"I know how you feel. Except I feel the opposite. I feel like Jon is hogging my Brendon. I miss him. Today is the first day we've really hung out, and look, I'm here talking to you on my own will." I said shaking my head.

"Ryan? There you are." Brendon had come over. Of course. "Oh, hey, Spencer." He said.

"Hey, uh, I have to go." Spencer let right after that. Even without a goodbye from either of us. Brendon linked his arm with mine.

"Let's go get ice cream, Ryan." He said, all happy. Making me feel even worse.

"Sure."
♠ ♠ ♠
This has to be the worst first chapter of all time. I should go be emo and cry in a corner.

I promise that this will get better. I just ran out of ideas for this chapter. Ugh.