Attention! Attention!

Four - Even If It Kills Me

Brendon's P.O.V.

Today is the last day of school. Which sucks so bad. Because Jon is going to Chicago to see his family. And Spencer ad Ryan are probably going to be around each other all the time.

Right now, we are in class. Doing.... well, nothing.

"Jon." I said.

"Yes, Brendon?"

"I was wondering... Can I go to Chicago with you? I'm going to be bored all summer." I asked, a little ashamed that I have no other friends. Wow, I am pathetic.

"Uh...I guess so. I mean, I'd have to ask my mom. Although, she'd probably say yes." He said doodling in his notebook.

"Cool."

And we both went back to our own little worlds. I pulled out my iPod and put the head phones in my ears.

Escape the Fate. Ah, they're amazing with or with out Ronnie. I set it on Reverse The Curse.

It's dead,
One last chance to reverse this curse,
You stole my heart but I had it first.
And now I see you've got something to prove,
And nothing to lose so let me tell you the truth.

So, this goes, out to, the ones that fall in love,
And to, the girl, that filled my dark.
Last night I had the weirdest dream,
That you and I drove up the darkest streets,
Passing through these city lights,
Closure for the kiss that died.

One last chance to reverse this curse,
You stole my heart but I had it first,
And now I see you've got something to prove,
And nothing to lose so let me tell you the truth.


Not a good song to listen to right now. It makes me depressed.

For some reason though, I feel the urge to just walk up to Ryan and back-hand him. For what he did to me! For what he did to Jon. He didn't even apologize, which pisses me off even more! How can he feel no regret? It's just...... UGH!

*END OF SCHOOL DAY*

"God dammit, I'm going to miss you guys!" Melanie said.

Yes, Melanie. She came to her senses and go off drugs and alcohol. She dresses more like her old self I guess too. But sometimes she wears something a little kinky. But other than that she's awesome. I love her to death.

"Meeeelaaaaannniiiee!!" I yelled hugging her. She laughed.

"Hi, Brendon." She said hugging back.

"God, I'm going to miss you. You have to promise to call me while in New York. And I swear to God if you start--"

"I know, Bren. I'm not going down that road again. Too scaring. And I'll call and email every day. Even if I have to do it from my sidekick."

"Good, good. Now, I think I have to go...." I said, Jon is waiting for me. He doesn't really know Melanie so there was no hug with him and her.

"Alright, Brenny. Love ya." She said and kiss my lips. Don't forget I'm gay. She knows, obviously.

"Love ya too, hun. Bye." I said walking to Jon. No one was around but... I attached my lips to Jon's. It's not like I can't kiss my boyfriend.

"Hey there," Jon said after the kiss. I just smiled and took his hand.

I love him, I love, him, I love him.

Melanie's P.O.V.

Brendon is still in love with Ryan, that's obvious. But he loves Jon too.
Jon, he's confused. He knows that he loves Spencer. But the feelings for Brendon...
Ryan, oh my God. He is so jealous! He doesn't even hide it well! He's obviously still in love with Brendon. But is with Spencer....
And Spencer. He loves Jon. But loves Ryan, in the way me and Bren love each other. Spencer knows that everything is messed up. He knows the truth.

"Spencer! Come here." I said. Of course, he came.

"Wazz up, Mel?" He said.

"Everything is wrong. And I know you know that too. What [happened while I was gone?!"

"I guess I have to start from the beginning..." He told me the entire story. Including the bad parts, which I guess was mostely me... Which I apologized for being such a stuck up bitch on heroine. Yes, heroine.

"I... wow. So, you are Ryan are together. Jon and Brendon are together. What are we going to do?" I pondered.

"Nothing. We can't do anything. Because all of us are afraid of getting hurt."

"Oh, boo hoo. I saw a person die in front of me. I was rejected, raped, and on heroine. If I can live through that you guys can live through being rejected once."

"But Melanie... You don't understand. We're bot just in love with each other. We are each others soul mates. Cheesy as it sounds, it's true." Spencer said.

"Whatever, but I'm getting the right people back together. Even if it kills me."
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you guys so I updated.
I'm at my dad's house so I can't update at all.
Boo.
Buuuut, I wrote this chapter at my mums and didn't get the chance to post it.

SO HERE YOU ARE!