Attention! Attention!

Five - I Never Have and Never Will

Melanie's P.O.V

"Ryan, why so sad?" I said. Ryan just kept his head down and let a tear fall. "I won't tell anyone. Promise,"

"I.." He started. "I miss him so much, Melanie.You couldn't know..." Oh, I could.

"I see. Go and see him then," I stated simply. What is with these boys and having fucking tunnel vision?

"No. Way. He has Jon," He spit out Jon's name.

"And? Why can't a friend go see a friends? It's not like you two are still in love or anything...."

"Shut up," Ryan said and lifted his head. "Just shut up and go away, okay!?"

"No! Not okay. First of all, 'you couldn't know'? Like hell I couldn't know! Do you even realize how bad you hurt me? And second of all, what does it matter if Brendon is 'with' Jon? Did i even occur to you that Brendon just may have started hanging out with Jon because he though you were mad at him? Or that maybe, just maybe, Jon is a cover up for that fact that BRENDON IS STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU?!" I yelled and stood up. "Think about that!" I walked away.

Ryan's P.O.V.

Melanie. God, I hate her. Every time I say something she has to mention that. It's not like I wanted to break her heart. I fell in love with Brendon and I felt terrible that I had to break up with her. But I felt unfaithful. What was I supposed to do? Still pretend I was in love with her but actually be in love wit Brendon? No, that wouldn't have worked. So I broke up with her.

"Hey, Ryan," Someone said.

"Oh. Hey. Gabriel. Hey, William."

"Ahh, love troubles, I see," William said, which socked me.

"How does everyone know!?"

"Because you're east to read, well, to almost everyone," Gabe answered for Bill. What is up with these two? They always talk together. Like they're one.

"Almost?" I questioned.

"Yeah, almost," William said.

"Except Brendon," Gabriel finished. Sting. Every time someone says his name it stings me in the heart. I was such a dick to him. Why couldn't I just play nice for once?

"So, you think this is about him? May I remind you I'm with Spencer, not Brendon," I spit.

William scoffed and Gabe spoke, "Oh, puh-lease! Even Spencer knows you're still in love with Brendon!" This pushed me over the edge.http://www.mibba.com/users/stories/chapters-manage/151979/
Chapter: Attention! Attention!

"Why does everyone say that?! Why does everyone just assume I'm still in love with Brendon?! I'M the one who broke up with HIM!! I NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL LOVE BRENDON BOYD URIE, DAMMIT!!!" I stomped off just in time to see a very, very sad boy. And that was a huge understatement.
♠ ♠ ♠
I won't update until I get at least four comments or two more subscribers
Or this story is on hiatus. BTW, I have four subscribes now.

I have the next two chapters written. You'll never guess what is going to happen.
Brendon goes and ov**-***es.